• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

Years
  • Eagle Eye looked at Reane. "You can't go by yourself, Reane!!! What about--"
    But she was too late. Reane had already left. Eagle Eye was also worried for Tear's safety. She rode her horse along the road, coming to a large stone fort guarded by several men with spears. Luckily, they had not spotted her yet.
    Turning back, she spotted Ayrix. "Hey!" she said. "I never told you how I got Excalibur! Do you still want to know how I came across it?" she asked.

OOC: Eagle Eye, my character, is 25.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • OOC: Oh, ages! I guess it would be safe to say that Tear is 18 also. He's still in his teens!....gahh, and I have RPer's block, hehe.

Tear sat in deep thought, constantly worrying about the safety of his companions.

What if I can't get back to them?.... Tear thought, hopelessly to himself.

....is this really how things are supposed to turn out for me? Am I meant to die this wa--huh?

Tear's thought turned to joy, as he fumbled upon the knife he recieved from Hector strapped across his back, hidden behind his cape. He always kept it there, just for safe keeping. With both his swords in tow, he never thought it necessary to keep it alongside them. He struggled to pull it out of it's sheath, groaning as he stretched his hand over to grab it's handle.

"Almost... I... ahh... yaaah!"

He yelled, a little louder then he should of, as he accidentally flung it against the stone wall.

"Tear, you dolt! You have to be quieter when you're trying to escape from prison..." He chuckled to himself, schuffling himself over to the fallen knife. With a bit of a struggle he snapped the cords loose, breaking their bond to reveal a deep red marks on his hands. Standing up, he walked over to the metal cage, carefully using his knife to pinch the lock open.

"Wow. I give this knife less credit then I should of..." He whispered, pushing the door aside. "I doubt any of my swords could've pulled that off!"

After taking a deep breath, he crept steathly across the hallway, moving ever cautiously to the stairs. He avoided loose bricks protruding out of the floor, and side-stepped against the the wall when he heard the slightest noise. He began to feel quite proud of his skills, as he tip-toed along, until he heard a loud yelp behind him.

"Hey! Exuse me!" Said a small voice, as Tear jumped in suprise toward the sound.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • OOC: 'Kay, that's Reane who is eighteen, Tear who is eighteen, Ayrix who is twenty-six, Eagle Eye, twenty-five, and I guess three unknowns. XD

IC: Reane, looking around uneasily, strung her bow, and aimed it at a gaurd that lonesomely gaurded a enterance. She could tell that it was a enemy, no more and no less.

Squinting her eyes slightly, she aimed at the target's heart... And then..
    Fwish. The arrow sped at the yawning gaurd, who had no clue whatsoever what was coming, and successfully ended in a critical hit, which she prided on, seeing that her skills wiith the bow were improving.

She waited untill she saw that he had slumped over, dead, then crept toward the enterance, and soon, entered the fortress.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • "Are you leaving this place?" The voice from one of the cells said, echoing through the hallways. Tear grit his teeth at the sound, nodding slightly towards it's direction in response.

"Do you think I could come along?" The voice from the shadows said, sounding more enthusiastic then before. "I've been stuck here an awful long time, and I don't know how much longer I could take..."

Tear, feeling a bit of pity, not to mention deja vu for the voice sounded quite familiar, felt inclined to respond with a yes right away, but soon realized the chances of escaping by himself were grim as it was.

"Look, I'm really sorry, but I don't kno--" Tear couldn't finish his sentence.

His eyes widened in awe as the voice stepped foward to reveal a young boy....

....a boy with azure hair

Tear stepped back as thoughts of Reane and his other companions raced
    through his mind, making it hard for him to think. He stared at the boy in wonder and in fright, until only a single thought came into focus.

.....we found him.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Reane silently shot at more passing guards, wandering about in serch of her friend. Perhaps they were already in here-
    Grimancing as a lance collided with her leg; causing it to bleed a bit, she shuddered painfully.
    She whipped around to face her attacker, and lept away, seeing that is was a cavalier, again.

The girl shot at the horse, then sped off though a door, silently praying that'd she'd find a ally to turn to, soon...

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • OOC: Drago is maybe about..... 22! Oh and Does anyone think we need chapters to be in a battle?
    IC: Drago walked into the fortress,It was giant but heavily guarded and lots of men.
    "I do not want to start a fight......" Drago said,scared.
    This fortress..... had a flag color that Drago had seen before but did not know the name....
    "Hmmmm this is not good...... this is going to start a battle I bet... If Reane leads the way.... she could get kidnapped by other soldiers..... and then things will get into A LOT of trouble...."
    He saw a hero..... an enemy.... with the weapons= Silver Blade(A) and Tomahawk(A).
    "So..... you've finally come" Said the hero with a evil grin....
    He disapeared in a flash...
    "It's just a dum doll." Drago said.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Just as he was about to leave, he heard Eagleye's question.

"If you'll help me search for Lord Tear, then sure I'd like to know." Ayrix backtracked a few paces to Eagleye and pointed the direction they were to search in.

'Let's not try to take on a fortress by ourselves, we don't even know if those are enemies. We should go over to the left of the fortress, there are some deep woods around there. We can alert the others to it, but it's pretty visible once you get this deep into the woods, most likely they've seen it. We'll notify them of it anyway though..." Ayrix began to slowly shuffle his feet across the forest floor, glancing in the darkness and listening for any sign of Tear. It was almost no use, the forest was too dark and too full of the sounds of night-birds and rustling leaves to be helpful in listening...

"To own Excalibur, you must be far more powerful than you let on. That tome is incredibly rare so it is given to the best Sages and Valkryies there are..." He looked back at Eagleye, mounted on her horse, waiting for the answer...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • After wandering around many twisted hallways, Reane came to what seemed to be a prison door.

Peering over the small, barred window, only to see a rather dark room, she called; "Hello? Is anyone in here?", while keeping her bow in check.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    can i still join?

Name: Noki
    Unit Type: Hero
    Level: 13
    Sex: Male
    Affinity: Light
    Items on Hand: Killing edge, Brave sword and silver sword

Back