• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
  • More bandits came in the west,north and south.
    "Can we take them all???? WERE SURROUNDED!!!" Drago Screamed
    So he closed his eyes and slashed everywhere taking out most iof the bandits.
    "3 sides to go..."

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • *jumped up from behind and to the east, and with his daggers, stabbed two bandits, as well as one to the north* Hello, my name is Seiji ^^ *he said as the sun glinted in his blue, blue eyes*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Tear, finally realizing bandits were out for his blood, grasped his sword.
    "Finally! My first battle! I will show no mercy upon them!"
    *he unsheathed his sword, cutting his belt by mistake*
    "..uh....hold on!"
    He swiftly tied his belt, and began to run upon the advancing ranks, with his sword out in front of him.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • Huh? where are they coming from? *he asked as he did another swift attack, and blood spilled into his clothes*

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Emiru just noticed that they were surrounded by bandits. She wasn't really paying attention. She took out her sword and stabbed the bandits in front of her. She noticed the cut on Reana's arm. This was only her second battle so she wasn't really good. She ran to Reane, stabbing as many bandits as she can.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • "Wait, wait, here I come!" Ayrix yelled. He ran into the middle of the bandits and raised his hands high in the air. The sky went black, and he initiated his Fenrir spell, wiping out a circle of bandits around him. He then ran to another group and eliminated them, the dark tentacles of the Fenrir appearing from nothingness and sucking the life out of many of the bandits.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Tear stabed to and fro at one of the bandits, only to see that that a hand on his forehead was stopping him from attacking.
    "What's this?" the bandit grinned. "A little lordling? Trying to fight?"
    "Grr, this little lordling will show you a thing or two!"
    He stepped back, and jumped on top of the bandit, executing a downward slash upon him, who then fell to the ground.
    "Yeah! One down!"
    He suddenly realized he was surrounded by bandits.
    "...uh...."

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oni grabbed a meaningless Iron Sword.
    "Oh well, I'll just buy a better one later," He thought...
    He continued to slay more bandits.

Back