• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

Years
    "Ayrix!!! Arrrrgh!!!!" Yelled Eagle Eye as she was hit by the Elfire blast. She recovered quickly and pulled out a restore stave--Which was soon knocked out of her hand by an icy cold blast. She pulled out Excalibur, the only spell book she had left from her past.
    "You'll pay for this!!! EXCALIBUR!!!!!!!!" she yelled, gathering energy from the air around them and focusing it in her hands. Then she fired, Hitting the Morph Sage with a critical hit. He fell to the ground, and she picked up the Restore stave. "Restore!!!" She yelled, directing the orb at Ayrix.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix's mind began to clear of the violent surge of emotion as he was healed by the restore staff...exhausted, he rolled over onto his back, breathing hard. He looked up to Eagleye, who had just vanquished the morph sage... It's a shame that we couldn't have captured it...how did a morph survive after Nergal's fall?

He propped himself up on one elbow and yelled to Eagleye. "Hey, thanks for that! I didn't know you had Excalibur with you...how'd you get your hands on one of those? It's one of the rarest anima tomes..." And, after expending that bit of energy, he laid back down, trying to catch his breath...

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    "I thought that Dark magic is a good advantage over Anima... Yeah it is... GOOD JOB AYRIX!"
    Drago sighed.
    TORCH!
    Torch revealed the Hero with Light brand(Boss) and the rest of the enemies.
    "YES!"
    "... uhhhhh Retreat?" The hero said
    "I NO! I will finish you all and you will all perish!" The hero said again.
    "Really then can you take all of us?" Drago said laughing

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "Get 'em, Drago, run him through with your Wo Dao!" Ayrix shouted, still laying on the grass. The hero held the light brand firmly in his hands, waiting for someone to come in striking distance so he could unleash the blade's terrible power...

The Vince Knight

Years
    "Ayrix,Behind you a Bishop!"
    Drago faced the hero.
    "Ok I'll face you by my self. Now die!"
    It had did a critical.
    "ARRRGHHH!!!" The Hero said
    "This isn't over.... Our boss wi..."
    He dies and the enemy retreats(But the Bishop stays).
    "Ha He wasn't a boss I was and I will kill you!"
    BOSS:
    Aura (A)
    Berserk staff (B) I forgot what rating....
    Iron rune (Criticals won't work on him)

"Ayrix run! Light is good against Dark! And watch out his berserk will Confuse you!"

Years
    Eagle Eye stepped between Ayrix and the Bishop. "I won't let you hurt him!" She said. "I'll tell you how I got this-"she added, holding up Excalibur, "later. As for you, you evil bishop, How are you able to wield light magic if you're evil?"
    "I'm.....Uh......I dunno?"
    "Then DIE!!!! EXCALIBUR!!!!!"
    The Bishop fell. Eagle Eye bent down and picked up the light rune, and then went to Ayrix.
    "Are you allright?" she asked. Not waiting for his answer, she walked up to the Morph. "Hey, Wait, he's only unconsious!!!" she yelled.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    ?He?ll be dead soon enough, though, you?ve given him a very grave wound...? Ayrix knelt down beside the bishop and looked at him sternly.

?Why did you attack us? Are not the eliminian bishops supposed to love peace?? Ayrix jerked back as the bishop spit saliva and blood in his eye. He wiped it off with the end of his robe, and leaned in closer to the bishop.

?Tell me and you can die comfortably!?

?Comfortably or not, I?ll die, and I?ll take my secrets with me...? the bishop growled. He sprayed blood at Ayrix again from his lips. Ayrix didn?t bother to wipe it away, and leaned closely to the bishop again, bringing forth one single purple bit of nosferatu and holding it in front of the bishop?s eyes.

?Tell me, or I?ll slowly suck the life out of you and leave you hanging even more precariously between life and death to slowly suffer the feeling of all your senses shutting down...? The vivid thought of that ran through the bishop?s mind, causing him to shake his head back and forth...

?No, I don?t know want to know what it feels like, no...? He said quietly.

?So you?ll tell me who you?re working for.? Ayrix said sternly.

?No, no...can?t...?

?How does loyalty benefit you now in the last moments of life?? Ayrix snarled. ?I want to know why you?re pursuing us! Why you?re trying to kill us!?

?You...you...no more screaming...so painful...listen to me...searching for...runaway...a...a...ar?? And the bishop died in the middle of his sentence.

Ayrix was unnerved by what he had heard, what the bishop had almost said...luckily Drago and Eagleye weren?t in hearing distance or they may begin to wonder...discreetly, Ayrix slipped the dead bishop?s Aura tome into his cloak, grabbed the Berserk staff, and walked to Eagleye.

?Bah, no answers...but here?s a Berserk staff for you, Eagleye...?

Years
    Eagle Eye dragged the Morph's body to a nearby tree and tied him up. Then she went up to Ayrix.
    "Thanks," She said, accepting the stave. "Are you alright? Here, let me heal you." She pulled out a Mend stave. "Mend!" Ayrix was healed. The Morph/Sage groaned loudly.

OOC: Character supports so far:
    Tear:
    Oni: A
    Eagle Eye: B
    Ayrix: B
    Reane: B
    Drago: C

Oni:
    Tear: A
    Eagle Eye: B
    Reane: C

Eagle Eye:
    Tear: B
    Oni: C

Drago:
    Tear:C
    Oni: C
    Eagle Eye: C

Reane:
    Tear: B
    Oni: B
    Eagle Eye: C

I think that's everyone... Tell me if I left you out

Last edited:

The Vince Knight

Years
    OOC: Hey Red_Lugia 9090. Your eliwood as a assasin in ya sig is cool!
    "This will do for now..."
    Drago shivered.
    "It's getting cold......brrrr......"
    Drago Bumped into a huge fortress in the fog.
    "Ouch that hurt..... I just hate thin gs in fog because you may not know whats in front of you."
    Drago looked up.
    "Hmmm It's high I think enemies are in here... EVERYONE GO,THIS BATTLE IS FOR MYSELF IF YOU WANT TO COME,COME! I Have a Boss to face..."
    Drago went into the Castle,and got stats of the boss.

SUB-BOSS: Puntor (Hero)
    Light brand (C)
    Runesword (A) (Drops)

BOSS: Regor (Druid)
    Gespenst (S) (Drops)
    Nosferatu (C)
    Iron Rune
    Fortify (A)

Other men:
    5 mencenarys
    5 Brigands
    5 Pirates
    5 Cavaliers
    1 paladin
    1 swordmaster
    1 bishop

"Arrrghhh Looks like I need back up after all."

Years
    Eagle Eye lost track of Drago. "Drago? Draaaaagoooo..." she called. She didn't think much about it yet. She turned to the Morph.
    "Who are you???" she asked savagely.
    "I am Ephidel, the best morph in Aaron's army..."
    "Who is Aaron?"
    "He is my lord, and will soon rule over all of you...When...Dragons...Return..."Ephidel Coughed loudly, choked, and then died.
    "Ayrix, C'mere," She said. "Have you ever heard of anyone named Ephidel?"

The Vince Knight

Years
    Dragp sneaked to the top and found a telespope and saw Eagleye.
    "She's getting attacked by Ephidel."
    Drago thought if he Jumped from the top and stabed Ephidel He would die so he tried it.
    "BOMBS AWAY!" Drago said falling down with the sword in front.
    "Oh God...." Saaid Ephidel.
    Drago had stabed Epihdel in time. He died....
    "O_o My sword skills are getting better. All you all right Eagleye?"

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    OOC: I think we're on our way from Ostia to somewhere :P

Also, might I mention that we're making this too much like the game? I think the point of this RPG is to play fire emblem as if it were a story, no controls, guidelines, anything...what I mean to say is that I don't think we need to mention bosses or numbers of units in a certain area, that sort of takes away from the story element if we have things planned out already. I think we should just go somewhere, battle with enemies, and make it up as we go...and about Ephidel, he died when Ninian almost opened the Dragons' Gate but Nils snapped her out of it...I'm just hoping that this doesn't end up with us going against a revived Nergal somehow, we need to branch off from what we know about Elibe...using Ephidel might be a bit too much at this point, but generic morphs are fine, we can always make up a way to explain their presence :P And I'm not trying to rant either, I'm only offering advice to keep the plot fresh :P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    OOC: Eh, wasn't it Kishuana who crumbled ;P Maybe Ephidel crumbled as he burned from the explosion at the Dragons' Gate XD

Aaaah, Raven! o_o;; Well your presence was...uhh...unexpected...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    OOC: The boss things are just high-level enemies that Dragon Master and Red_Lugia invented...I'm starting to think that we're going a bit fast, I think each battle needs to go sloooowly and there be a lot of time between battles, but that's just me...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Reane sighed, keeping her gaze on the nearby trees still.
    Now, putting her bow up, she paced around, in deep trails of thought.
    Maybe there still are some bandits left... Hmm....
    She sighed again, running her fingers through her ponytail, making strands of hair play about in the chilly wind.
    OOC:RPer's block... [Sighs]

Back