• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    OOC: Alright! Go Jordan! [Strings bow] XD
    Though, since we haven't posted here for a long time, I have slight FENAE RPer's block...

IC: Reane nodded in the Valkyrie's direction, smilling cheerfully at the latest member of thier group.
    She looked around at their surroundings, searching the grounds for enimies, and sure enough, faint hoovebeats were heard clomping along on the ground.

Stringing her bow, she gestured to her comrades, inclining her head towards the trees in which the hoofbeats were heard.

OOC: Rien will come in shortly! (Not now, though.) =P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix rejoined the group after resting a while in the woods, recovering from a battle with the frightningly-powerful rogue bishop who had for reasons unknown to Ayrix joined a group of violent bandits. There had been much too much killing for one night, and Ayrix was ready for some time around his fellow warriors instead of more time in the killing-fields.

"So," he said wearily, "what's our next objective? We should probably get somewhere other than Lycia for the moment; possibly in the mountains or woods of Bern. We definitely need a new strategy." He leaned against a nearby tree, still feeling very dizzy...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "A tactician? Experienced military tacticians are hard to come by, and even if we were to track one down, I doubt that they would lend their skills to a band of six wandering soldiers, unfortunately..." Ayrix got to his feet while saying this, also hearing the hooves of a horse on the nearby trail. Just incase it was another enemy, he held a fenrir flame in each hand, ready to fell another enemy combatant if need be...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "Yes, I know..." Reane said thoughtfully, and aimed her bow at the intruder, remembering how she was told about the tactitian that aided the Lords Eliwood, and Hector, as well Lady Lyndis...

She narrowed her eyes, concentrating on the enemy with her Brave Bow, eyes locked on the target.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "Yes, word spread of that incident even up into Etruria...I was a boy then, but it was a fascinating state of affairs nonetheless...I often wonder where many of those legendary warriors are. We had the amazing fortune to meet Lord Hector, I do wish that we could meet someone else..." Ayrix in his heart expected no help from anyone else, and knew that he would have to defeat his enemies on his own, he couldn't rely on anyone else, save the five comrades he was travelling with. He ignited the fenrir flames in his hands, and waited behind a tree for the horse to near...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Reane was about to speak but then-
    Three cavaliers, no more and no less, jumped out at the six, the third off to the right attacking Reane, but luckily missed to the cavalier's anger.

In turn, Reane stepped away, and fired a critical hit at the cavalier's throaght, which pierced it, killing the man as he stumbled of his horse.

OOC: Do our characters have ages?
    PS- I have a Roleplayer's slump for this thread still... [Sighs]

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    OOC: YAY we got sticked! XD
    "2 more to go..... I just hope nothing else like a...."
    A paladin jumps out and charges for everyone in it's way.
    "PALADIN... run!" Drago screamed
    "I'll kill this cavalier..... with Light brand!
    A light brand from ranged can't do critical.... soooo I'll just kill it...."
    He charged at the cavalier... and killed it just in one hit......
    Level UP!
    ME level 15
    "Heheheh.... I'd better take Reane to a safe place... Before that paladin chases her!"
    2 Nomad troopers appear our of nowhere and attack with the paladin.
    "Please.... not fighting....."
    Drago had one thing left to do...

OOC: Can we have chapters like in the game.... so like when we start a chapter... we say it so we all know we are fighting.

Example: Chapter 1: ????????????(Whatever a good name for it too)

Can we and should we?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    OOC: If ever we complete the RP we could divide it into chapters based on what goes on in the plot, but I think it's better to let us go as we're going at the moment.

Also, we could give our characters ages if we wanted...Ayrix is 26, for instance.

BIC: The third Paladin rushed after Drago and Reane, but Ayrix leapt out and knocked the rider off with Fenrir. The frightened horse veered back into the woods, and Ayrix turned around and ran past the paladin, who was on the ground writhing and screaming as he burned to death in the fenrir flames.

"I can't take this!" Ayrix screamed, and put the paladin out of his misery by sucking his life out with Nosferatu. He couldn't bare to see people suffer like that, even if they were enemies. He swung around, looking in the darkness for any enemies that may still be around. Not seeing any, Ayrix ran deep into the woods to catch up with Reane and Drago, hoping he could protect them if any more enemies came to attack them...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "I wish I knew...I've been concerned. I sure hope he's ok. Do we dare search these woods for him?" Ayrix did not like the prospect of searching the woods, but he liked the prospect of Tear being alone even more...these were dangerous areas and dangerous times, not even a great swordsman such as he could fend off people forever...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "We should." Reane said, her violet eyes searching each path that the forest provided.

She was indeed as well worried about Tear... If something happened to him, she'd never forgive herself, so was the Caelin Lord (Or is it Lady in this case?)'s thoughts, as Tear was one of her closest companions.

Her bow shifted slightly as she heard approaching footsteps.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    OOC: Hey, I'm back! Sorry, my mom's been doing everything she can to keep me away from the computer, hehe. I'm here for now though!
    And, fortunately, I thought up a good idea for my little absence...

Tear woke up drowsily from his long slumber to find his head pulsing in pain. He scrambled up to his knees, his hands bound by a tight rope, to find himself looking out of a stone cell to the wall on the other side. He schuffled himself over to the metal bars blocking his freedom to hear voicing echoing in the hall, coming steadily closer to his cage. He backed up next to a wall to avoid eye contact with them, as he tuned in to hear what they were talking about.

"Yeah, it's too bad," A spearman said, trudging down the hall. "Well, if anything at least we got one of them. This guy's been quite a thorn in the master's side too. With him out of the picture, all the assaults might finally start paying off."

The walked further down, stoping in front of Tear's cell, Tear trying his best to fool them into thinking he was still unconscious.

".... if it wasn't for the fog, we might not of been able to sneak up on him..." The assassin replied, finally speaking. "I don't understand why we couldn't just kill him out there though...."

"You know the master. He likes to make things painfully slow for his victims. He probably won't kill this guy anytime soon... or, at least until his companions are notified. You have to love his plans!" The soldier chuckled menacingly.

"Mmm. I suppose the boy we found will reach the same fate? He's not as weak as we first thought... not until we found out what he can do."

"Ohh, the master has a big plan for him. If all else fails, he's exactly what will pull us through. He's--"

Suddenly, a sound echoed down the stairs leading upstairs, attracting their attention.

"Man, the guys must've dropped something again. Oh well, I guess we better check anyway." The soldier said, motioning the assassin up the staircase.

Tear, shifting back into his original position, searched for a way to get himself loose. All his possesions were taken away, including both his swords. He struggled to get his hands free, all while thinking to himself how his friends were doing.

They have to be out there somewhere....He thought, concerned for their well-being.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    "I'll go with you, Reane, or would you rather me go in a different direction than you?" Ayrix was beginning to feel concerned at Lord Tear's absence... He's never like this...I hope he's just lost, if anything's happened to him I doubt we will easily be able to go on without him... Somehow Ayrix associated this thought with the sage and a terrible anger seethed within him. Almost anything could turn his thoughts to the man who wanted to exploit Ayrix for the gain of Count Reglay and all of Etruria...

If Lord Pent were still Count Reglay he would have never let this stand...he's been gone for a number of years now, and since then Etruria has been a dark place...

Back