• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix knelt at the side of the small brook, far away from the campsite and concealed in a large patch of tall grass. It was a pleasant place to be on an equally pleasant day, as the wind was gently blowing the reeds, and the soft sound of the brook along with the gentile croaking of a few nearby frogs and the singing of birds in the distance made the place feel almost as if it was out of a storybook. He noticed none of this; his mind felt too full of his own thoughts and feelings to take in anything from outside.

The events of the previous night were still plaguing him, and he couldn't stop thinking about how he had almost killed everyone. He was a liability now, and he had a feeling that his other comrades would be somewhat fearful of him from now on...he had seen what had happened to the mysterious valkryie Eagleye when the sage had taken her over...it was only by a stroke of luck that Ayrix survived, somehow noticing that her movements were not natural and inferred someone had taken control of her. He wondered if the same fate was in store for him, to simply be a tool for murder. That was why he had left Etruria, but here in Lycia it seemed his flight had been for naught, he was still hunted for the special talent he had possessed, the one that he must never reveal to his comrades.

Ayrix leaned close to the brook and dunked his newly-fixed robe into the cold water, trying to wash away all the dried blood on it...whenever he looked at the blood the most horrific images of battle came to his mind. One spot came from when he had blown an axeman's arm off with Fenrir and he still fought, sloshing his own blood on Ayrix in his death throes. Another spot was from where he had burned the skin off a young brigand and as he fell, dead, he brushed aside Ayrix, leaving the stain. He had once tripped and fell in a puddle of someone's blood, and that stain had never fully come out either...Ayrix forced back tears, thinking of how many lives he had taken...he beat his robe on the side of the creek with a stone, hoping to break up the dried blood, but some of it refused to come out.

Mementos of massacres... ,thought Ayrix, grimly, and still so many bloodbaths yet to be...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Once her face was clear, and rid of the pink, she looked up, and without any more words, looked into the water again, trying to figure out all these puzzles that were maing her mind weary.
    Why?...
    Was the one word that was racing through her mind at the moment.
    Why?
    The girl finally gave up, and looked up slightly, now looking at a crimson colored flower, touching it's petals one by one, as if to calm herself.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Tear, now done with his morning wash, raised himself back up to his full height. He breathed in deeply and closed his eyes, welcoming the weather that they were fortunate enough to recieve for the next stage of their journey. Several leaves flew past his face, as he opened his eyes up to the mountains that now loomed over them. He put a determined face on for the rest of his companions, and called out:
    "Is everyone ready to move on?"
    He reached for his blanket and flung it over his shoulder. It would prove useful for their road through the mountain pass.

100marios

Years
    I really don't want to rush anyone.. Tear thought to himself, watching everyone end their own business to answer his call.
    I just really want move on. Who knows the dangers of staying somwhere too long out here in the wild.
    He stood there patiently, the wind blowing his cape from behind him.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix was leaning on the stream bank, drying his robe in the sunshine. He picked up a stone and skimmed it into the river, laying aside his robe in the grass afterwards...he had a bleak feeling in his heart as if he would soon be alone again, but he tried to keep thoughts pertaining to that out of his mind. He thought he might have heard someone in the distance, but disregarded the noise as a bird or a passing huntsman. Ayrix sighed and rolled away from his robe, watching the tall grass sway gently in the wind...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Slowly, Reane went out to get her weapons and sack, then returned to the place were Tear stood.
    Putting her bow into her pack, she scanned the area, seeing that everyone else was coming, as well, hearing Tear's call.

Last edited:

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    OOC: I still can't catch up!!!! Is Scarletskye's RPG Player a blade lord?
    "Hmmm It seems that Tear will need good protection. I need a break.... no All I need is to protect tear and reane."
    Drago was talking in his mind saying: "Thats the spirit DRAGO!"
    "Mountain climbing? Hmmmm It's seems that we are going to go....Tear,we go now!"

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    OOC: No, Reane's a Lord who uses Bows, actually.

BIC: Ayrix sat in the grass, languishing from the afternoon heat and from his own inner misery. I should have never joined this group, all I've done is put them in danger. I'm just a burden on Lord Tear and Lady Reane...if I were to leave, I doubt that they would be in as much danger as they are now...the sage is after me, not them... He seriously began to ponder leaving the group, as he was now beginning to realize the danger he posed to them...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    OOC: Mmm hmm. Forget every thing I said about swords, because a couple days ago I 'demoted' my character to level three. =P(See the description)
    BIC: Reane awaited the others, feeling slightly more serious.
    Did he want them to leave because it seemed dangerous here?
    Most likely. She decided.

100marios

Years
    OOC: Nope, I can't let this thread down after coming so far! I'm back!

Tear folded his arms as he waited for the rest of his companions to finish their packing. He closed his eyes and tilted his head towards the ground, as his hair slowly drooped in the same direction.

Should I really get so close to these people? They're my friends, yes, but I don't want them to suffer the same fate as--

He heard a rustle in the tree, and quickly lifted his head in answer. He squinted his eyes and looked cautiously at the scene, making sure that no intruder had entered their space. He stepped foward, to where he heard the sound, when he heard another one. He turned around quickly, his eyes going in every which way, when he saw the rustling tree. He approached it and was about to reach out, when a cloud of birds burst through the branches soaring back up in the sky. He watched them go, and let out a sigh of relief.

Ahh, you worry too much Tear! He thought.

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Reane had now finished packing up, but decided to carry her weapons instead.
    Looking up at the sky, she wondered one thing:
    Was I wrong to go on this... Journey? Is this what mother would have wanted? ...
    Closing her eyes, she felt a gentle breeze pass by her, calming her down, making her think more clearly.
    She opened her eyes, and scanned the area, then closed them again.
    "Yes," Shemurmered to herself at the realization.
    "It is."

UmbreonCircle

Earth Adept~Rock on!
    Years
    OOC: Hi here is my stuff!
    SS: Hi, I'm here with my brother, and I'm helping him with his stuff (He's eight years old) for this RP, and as you remember (Or not! XP) he is my little brother in the RP as well... So, sit back, relax and see his character's info! XD (Note: Some of it may be too acurate for a eight year old to do, but I'm helping him, so... :P)

Name: Rien (Pronounced Riy-en)
    Unit Type: Lord
    Level: 1
    Affinity: Fire
    Items on Hand: Iron Axe, Vulenary x2

SS: Note: Rien will NOT appear for a while, since... It wouldn't be as interesting if he just popped up. XD

Years
    OOC:okay, that's cool...

"Daylight!" Oni exclaimed after a few days of wandering. He only thrived on swamp water and wild mushrooms during his own left turn. He finally found the right path. He looked around what used to be the camp. Everyone has left already. He felt the place where there used to be fire.

"They've just left," he muttered. "Hold on guys, I'm almost there!" he yelled as he followed the prints.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Reane turned and looked around curiously, for she had sworn that she had heard a voice yelling something.
    By Saint. Elimine... Was that Oni? Well...
    "Oni! Is that you?" She called, and awaited the other's reply.
    I wonder were he had been...

EDIT: Oh yeah, we didn't put a description there... 'Cause you'll... Find out what Rien looks like. XP

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ayrix continued to lay in the grass, hoping that time would pass him by and that he could stay there forever. He heard a voice in the distance, though, and raised his head above the grass. Oni? He found us? Ayrix was deeply concerned about Oni as he had been missing since they had departed from Castle Ostia. He had been privately worried that the sage had taken control of him, but his fears were assuaged now. He stood up, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes, and began walking slowly toward the speck in the distance he had percieved to be his lost sacaen comrade...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Although not hearing a anwser quickly, she still stood, her hands cupped over her mouth.
    "Oni!" The Caelin desperately called out once, now lowering her hands to her sides, and staring in the direction of the supposed comrade's voice.

Years
    "Found you guys!" Oni yelled. "Sorry I'm late! Got stuck in some dark forest...thrived on mushrooms and swampwater...bah..." Oni spat bitterly then smiled as he was reunited with his friends.

Back