• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    "Uh, attack!" The voice cried again, for the fighting had yet to begin. The fog was so thick, it was hard to find anyone. Soon enough, he realized he had even become seperated from his friends. He looked around worriedly, his heart beating faster as he turned around quickly, holding his swords out to his sides.

"Reane! Oni! Ayrix!" He cried, glancing around, but in vain.

He kept his wits about the whole situation though. The bandits were more likely to be burlier then anyone in his group thus far, so they could use steath to their advantage. He crouched low as he saw two figures standing next one another, weapons out, ready to attack.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "Tear!" Reane called out, heading blindly into the fog, only to discover a bandit with a Iron Axe, who instantly ran at her.
    The girl fearfully began to run in the direction that she heard Tear's voice, with the bandit chasing after her, a bit slow, thankfully, but able to keep up with the fleeing Caelin nevertheless.

100marios

Years
    "Blimey, I can't see a thing in this fog," one said, as he threw around his axe.

"Yeah, I don't see how the boss expects us to sneak attack those kids when we can't even see our own hands in front of our faces!" replied the other, scratching his head.

Now realizing they were bandits, Tear crept down lower, allowing himself to be cvovered in the mist. He was approaching the bandits when he heard a shrill voice call out, "Tear!" Immediately knowing who it was, he stood up and called out.

"Reane! Over here!"

He was so relieved when he heard her voice, that he had forgot all about the bandits, who turned around, startled by the sound.

"Well, if it don't be one of those kids! Let me at 'im!"

They rushed at Tear, preparing their axes for a mighty blow, as Tear fixed his attention on the battle. He raised his swords, blocking the axe strikes with each of them, but the force was so strong he was being pushed back, his shoes digging into the dirt below. He let his swords go loose, causing them to fall over, and slashed each one in the stomach before he slipped between them.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    As soon as she heard his voice again, the girl knew that she was going in the right direction, the bandit getting closer every second...
    Eventually, she stumbled into a place near were Tear was, allowing the bandit to advance on her as she lay in the dirt, too stunned to get up, although relieved that she found her comrade, just a few paces away...
    But that was soon drowned in fear.

100marios

Years
    Tear was recovering from the move he pulled, until he raised his eyes to find a person, laying on the ground in the distance, with a large shadow approaching. The shadow raised an axe, ready to strike. Not caring who it was on the ground, Tear rushed in, fending off the blow with one sword, and releasing several jabs with the other. The bandit collapsed on his back, as Tear sheathed his swords, kneeling next to the fallen person. He was still calm, for he couldn't make out who the person was through the fog. He dared a closer look, coming face-to-face with Reane. His calm thoughts were blown away, as fear entered his mind. Fear that she might be.....

"Reane!!! A-Are you all right?"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Shaken up, the blue-headed girl sat up, and nodded, clenching her bow in determination.
    "I-I just fell, that's all... The bandit, he- I-"
    Unable to say more, she tried to use her bow for support, trying to stand up, but miserably failed, but tried again, determined to not let anyone think she was too weak.

100marios

Years
    "Thank heavens...." he said, pleased that such a terrible fate as he imagined had not befallen her. He watched as she tried to lift herself up off the the ground through several tries, her determination at work.
    "Here," he spoke up, gently giving her a small push, not wanting to break her pride.

After all, that's what I would want too...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "Thank you..."
    A bit flustered, Reane stood up, and instantly staightened herself, and started walking off in another direction.
    I will prove that I'm not weak...
    She thought in a determined nature.
    I won't let those bandits get to me.

Last edited:

100marios

Years
    Tear began to follow her, still a bit worried about her situation, but focused mostly on the thought of not being sperated again.
    "I think.... it would be best if we stayed together for now. The enemies' numbers are more then likely larger then ours, so we should try to travel in groups. I just hope the others are doing okay...."
    He walked onward, hoping they could end this ordeal soon...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Reane whipped around, but then realized it was Tear.
    Hearing his statement, she replied; "Oh, I'm sorry... I.... Know.... I'm... Too rash at times..."
    She closed her eyes, then opened them again.
    "Right. So, were to now, Tear?"
    OOC: oO; I just realized I'm changing font colors...
    Anyways, I'll have to go to bed soon, 'cause it's 1:44 am here...

100marios

Years
    OOC: Okay, I'll see you then! You'll probably be gone by the time I post this though, hehe... *sweatdrops*

"Don't worry about it; it's nothing to be ashamed of."

He looked around the mist ahead, when he heard Reane's question.

"Actually, I was wondering if you would know. I'm quite sure your hearing is sharper then mine, so I was hoping if you could hear anything...."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    OOC: Okay, bye!
    IC: Reane paused for a minute.
    After a few minutes, she heard-
    "Bandits... I think they're coming this way..."
    This became evident as faint running footsteps soon sounded.
    "But they're very light on their feet..." She murmered, straining to hear more.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Well I'm not the one who made this Forum.... BUT WHO CARES? other people joined without the owner's permission! GO AHEAD! XD

"Arrrghhh More and more bandits... I hate them XD..."
    Drago was so alone but there was too many Bandits with "Swordreavers and sword slayers"
    "This could grow into a problem.... Uhhh.... Any reinforcements left before I go bye bye? XD" Drago was surrounded....
    "Arrrggghhhh Looks like I'm stuck XP I need help seriously.... Maybe I could use something..... That can weaken these fools."
    Drago shouted out for help but there was no anwser....
    "I'm doomed in 5 days.... If they don't get here or we don't get reinforcements..... I'm a goner.." Drago said very scared

Years
    Bandits lept out of nowhere. Oni parried, slashed and thrusted. More and more assaulted them in the fog. "Keep 'em coming!" He yelled.

100marios

Years
    Tear tried his best to focus in on the footsteps Reane was speaking of. He closed his eyes, and concentrated all his thoughts on this one thing. He believed he could hear small footsteps, not like the giant ones the bandits made, but light and soft.

I don't know who or what this is, but I can't let my guard down... he raised his swords, ready to counter any suprise attack that came their way.

Years
    Oni could hear the small footsteps in midst of the chaos. As the last bandit had fallen, he concentrated. Is it a girl's footsteps? A man's?

Haruno Sakura

A Wanderer...
    Years
    And then, a bandit with a sword, and a bandit with a axe lept out.
    Reane instantly let her arrow fly, hitting the bandit with a axe in the stomach, making him leap at her angrily, as she caustiosly backed away, slashing at her with his axe.
    However, at least his aim was off, thanks to the arrow, so the girl tried to get to distance were she could shoot at him again.

Back