• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    FE6 is a GBA game...and I hope if they release the others, they can also be GBA, or maybe have all of the games in one disc, and sell it like that

Years
    It's for GBA ... and we can see the happier less-demonic version of Karel (as posted above) You should make Guy support with Karel... very funny XD (He's that obssesed killing people?!)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I never used Karel, I always used Guy, but now, I found out swordmasters aren't all that great

Years
    Sword Masters have a pretty high critical rate. Especially Karel. If Karel can hit two times, there's a chance they can land two critical hits... poor Limistella XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yea, that's true, but they're strenght never get so high, and the only thing they max out for me is speed

Besides, the only sword user I ever need is Raven, he takes on hordes of enemies by himself

Years
    has anyone actually had Geitz? I heard he's really not that good..

btw, I have Oswin promoted and at Level 20 with 60HP and maxed defense... woohoo! My human tank is finished XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yea, Geitz is not much compared to Dart and Dorcas and Hector

Lol, Oswin can take on anything

Years
    On normal mode, Wallace sucks since you ahve to promote him at once. But he's better in hard mode sicne you don't have to promote him.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yea, Oswin was always better

Did you ever use the pegasus sisters?

Years
    If you finish that chapter where you have to recruit Hawkeye, Nils will give you your auguries. Then, in the fortune section, choose "Reading" then you can see who can support with who.

The triangle attack is only available in Hector mode. If you manage to get Florina, Farina and Fiora in this Posistion:

P = pegasus
    E = Enemy
    -P
    PEP

and make one of them attack, it will always do triple damage

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yea, triangle attack does enormous damage, it's always good to use if you are stuck on a boss

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    You upgrade them with heaven seal, but you have to wait a while till you get them.Don't worry, you don't have to do anything to get them, people will give them to you later on

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    What chapter? I'm currently on ch. 23.
    Oh and for the support conversations, sometimes when I put a character next to another character on their affinity lists, the support command doesn't appear....what's up with that?
    Oh and one last question for now! (sorry for all the questioning hehe)
    but when Nino and Jaffar are in the house and Jaffar faints (ch.23) am I supposed to help?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back