• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    The pirate ship level is not too difficult.If you want your characters to survive, keep them all in the north, and block the openings with high defense characters, and if your characters go low on hp, switch them out.By the way, your lords should be strong enough to survive by then

Years
    Don't kill her! She can join your army later! Just stall and kill the other Wyverns to level up Pent or Rebecca (If you have her) or Barte.

Lords can be promoted when they reach level 10. (with Heaven Seal. One given by Pent, One given by the Queen of Bern and one given to you by AThos) But I recomend promoting them at Level 20. In Eliwood's story, Eliwood can only be promoted by Athos. Same for Hector in Hector mode

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yes, you get 3 heaven seals in a short period of time.1 on Ch 24(Use this on Lyn)
    One on 26X(I think, Use this on Hector), and one on CH27(Eliwood will be automatically promoted.I think those are the chapters, I'm not sure though

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    i just wanted some opinions, do you guys recomend this game to a person who likes kill people games because i was thinking about gtting it

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, this isn't exactly based on killing people, more like a strategic RPG

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Hehe, well I've never seen Zepheidel's sprite before.
    I wouldn't have got this game if it was all about the killing and stuff. I don't like those kind of games, (blood,gore,....disgusting..) when characters die, or fall unconscious, they just disappear. Hooray! After about 3 weeks of playing this game (along with others) I have reached ch. 30! I don't see why you guys don't like Lyn that much, she's awesome in my game! Most likely my best character.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lyn just isn't that great I would easily replace her with Raven or Guy/Karel

Years
    I often use Lyn only for some pesky Paladins... She's over all great but the game wants you to hook Lyn up with Hector...which is just not so right. Lilina's mother was actually Florina. That's why Lilina has the shy/brave nature. From Hector and Florina... btw, ever thought that Lucius was a girl? XD

100marios

Years
    I thought he was a girl, when I saw a picture of him, not a game one but the official art picture.

WOOHOO!!! After many long, hard, and fun battles, I have finally finished the game!....that is, Eliwood's tale at least! How do I do Hector's tale?.....man this game is good hehe.....oh never mind! I just found out!

Years
    Support Eliwood and Ninian! XD ever thought who is Roy's mother. If it was Ninian, then Roy would have a 1/4 chances of being a dragon...

Or...has anyone reached chapter 16xx ?

100marios

Years
    Yeah I was always wondering who Eliwood married.....hehe, Roy, 1/4 dragon..
    *imagines Roy turning into a dragon when angry like the Hulk*
    That would be interesting hehe........
    Oh yeah I wanted to ask, is Hesctor's tale at all different than Eliwood's besides the conversations and the first battle? I'm only on ch.13 in his tale, but is there anything that wasn't in Eliwood's? New fighters? Anything?

Years
    Fa is from Fire Emblem 6... there, you can use Mamkutes which is way awesome! Saw that dragon in the final battle? If you trained Fa to Level 20, that's the same stats!

100marios

Years
    oni flygon said:
    Fa is from Fire Emblem 6... there, you can use Mamkutes which is way awesome! Saw that dragon in the final battle? If you trained Fa to Level 20, that's the same stats!
    Woah.....she would be fun to have on your side hehe!
    I read what you said about the support conversation between Eliwood and Ninian and I have a question. Most of the time when I place a character next to another character and a support option should appear, it doesn't! I try to do the support conversations, but for some reason it never seems to work! Do you know what you have to do?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back