• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Ever Masterball Catch

Years
    Zapdos! I remember well, because I wanted to use it so badly. Last I can recall, it was level 82 when I left it in my Blue Version.

dudealmighty

The Very Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    It was either Suicune in Crystal or I wasted it on something dumb. Don't remember at all.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    It was Suicune in Crystal. I started playing Yellow and then followed with Crystal, I caught Suicune with the Master Ball shortly after finding it, then maybe 10 years later I completed both games and Mewtwo was my second Master Ball catch. I've only caught 2 Pokemon in a Master Ball ever.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Dialga. I had a way of thinking that basically said, "you see this thing, this time god? It deserves the ultimate Poke Ball." I also thought it was really hard to catch, so I basically had to. Helps that Dialga was actually pretty hard to catch with normal means, so the thing saved lots of time.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Zapdos in LeafGreen! I came rather unprepared and had no balls left except for the Master Ball. I didn't know it was that rare so I used it. That Zapdos became my dearest Pokémon once I realized the worth of the Master Ball.

Back