• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

Years
  • We knew it was going to be one or the other from the start, so I don't really see the issue. I imagine we'll be able to get Mega Steelix within the game anyway, and if not then it'll probably be available through an event at some point, and then there's always good old fashioned trading.

Also, looks like there will be other ways to obtain a demo code (in North America, at least).

For those wondering, read this for reference:

Edit @ 18:49: More demo distributions are known for the US:
    Codes will be distributed at select cinema locations nationwide from Nov. 7–Nov. 13 (while supplies last).

Credit goes to Serebii. Still, it looks awkward to be distributing codes at the cinema of all places, but for any Americans reading you can get a chance there as mentioned.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Well if the rumors are true then we will also be the only ones with exclusive megas, being solrock and lunatone.

oshimas

소중한 이 내 맘 모두 나 그대에게
    Years
  • What I'm hoping for: Anywhere between 12AM-3AM EST.

What it's probably going to be instead: Whenever Nintendo or The Pokemon Company or whoever get around to sending the emails out.

that's what i'm hoping for too.. i really don't wanna wait that long for a code either. :/

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
  • *has been clicking refresh for the past hour*

First Pokemon Demo

I sincerely apologize for my really awful and most likely misused meme.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • *has been clicking refresh for the past hour*

First Pokemon Demo

I sincerely apologize for my really awful and most likely misused meme.
    Lol, that was me an hour ago. Well, I don't think we're going to get them until like 9 am EST if we're lucky, so I'm going to go to bed. Hopefully time will go fast...and I won't end up staying up wonder if they already sent it...

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Lol, that was me an hour ago. Well, I don't think we're going to get them until like 9 am EST if we're lucky, so I'm going to go to bed. Hopefully time will go fast...and I won't end up staying up wonder if they already sent it...

I think it'll be around 9AM EST. I mean, after looking through the past newsletters, the timestamps were from 9PM to 12AM Indo-China Time, which is roughly 12 hours away from America.

And here I hope I actually get the code...

Welp, that's it. I've been refreshing too much that I'm sure my midterms score are pretty screwed.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I am from Singapore and have to use the Canada's eShop as we don't have it here, and I am waiting for the Canada's side of code now.

Am a bit annoyed and fed up with it xD;

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I am from Singapore and have to use the Canada's eShop as we don't have it here, and I am waiting for the Canada's side of code now.

Am a bit annoyed and fed up with it xD;

Isn't Singapore supposed to use the US eShop? Not Canada? Before I switched to a Japanese console I was using a US account..

Btw I'm from Singapore too. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    To receive your demo NOW, go to facebook and login, then head over to the "Maxsoft" page and give them a like and click on their link. There it will offer you a free coupon with the actual code and a QR bar where you can use your 3ds/2ds camera to scan if you don't want to enter all the digits. Here is a direct link to their page: https://www.facebook.com/maxsoftonline?sk=app_174961479209942&app_data=submitted-1

Enjoy your demo! It about 2,000 blocks BTW.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • To receive your demo NOW, go to facebook and login, then head over to the "Maxsoft" page and give them a like and click on their link. There it will offer you a free coupon with the actual code and a QR bar where you can use your 3ds/2ds camera to scan if you don't want to enter all the digits. Here is a direct link to their page: https://www.facebook.com/maxsoftonline?sk=app_174961479209942&app_data=submitted-1

Enjoy your demo! It about 2,000 blocks BTW.

For the record, I just did this, and am DLing my Demo now. it did NOT recognize the QR code, but I could just put in the numbers and letters just fine! =)

SO HYPED!

Back