• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I kiiinda agree, up until the Olympic rings on fire or w/e. I thought Beijing's was really exciting because there was so many coloured lights and stuff and I'm... just into pretty things. :x While the idea behind this ceremony was totally fine, it just didn't really appeal to me as much as the last one. :(

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I kiiinda agree, up until the Olympic rings on fire or w/e. I thought Beijing's was really exciting because there was so many coloured lights and stuff and I'm... just into pretty things. :x While the idea behind this ceremony was totally fine, it just didn't really appeal to me as much as the last one. :(

Definitely could have been better.

Bluh, I'm tired. Might go to sleep soon~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nah it was good for its target audience at least. XD;

Talking of staying up late, I've found myself staying up until around 3am lately, I have no clue why lool.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Nah it was good for its target audience at least. XD;

Talking of staying up late, I've found myself staying up until around 3am lately, I have no clue why lool.

To each their own.

It's actually 3:30 AM here. So, yeah... heading to bed. Night~!

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Oh god, I only get about three to four hours of sleep nowadays. Unless I take my anti-depressants any time after 10pm, usually I'm out like a light by 11. I just can't seem to go to sleep before 3am even if I wanted to??? Which, looking at my clock, I should probably try to do, because it's 3:04 a.m here, lol.

Years
  • I normally stay up late when I get really involved on a Skype call or something & don't keep track of the time. XD but my normal bedtime is about 3. then I wake up around 8. I'm not a nap taker but I never feel the need to take one anyway.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I normally stay up late when I get really involved on a Skype call or something & don't keep track of the time. XD but my normal bedtime is about 3. then I wake up around 8. I'm not a nap taker but I never feel the need to take one anyway.

I normally wake up around 8 if I go to bed sometime before midnight, but on a regular basis, anytime afterwards and I sleep half of the day. ;-;

Christianzeo

Mystical Ice-Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    I have liked being able to get up really early, get the day ready, no distractions, watch the sun rise while there is still silence. Summer is nice ;)

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • I gotta say there is something great about watching the fog burn away in the morning with a cup of coffee in hand. Here there's a bit of fog almost every morning lately. It's one of those things that makes you glad you were born.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I wouldn't call fog one of the reasons that makes me glad to have been born, but if it makes you happy then more power to you! :D

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Fog... that's quite interesting. We don't get much fog around our parts, and we mostly encounter it only when we have to drive through it, when it's more of a pain because of the reduced visibility.

Anyway, my wake up time has been closer to around 9 or 10 in the morning lately, though again with a pretty lengthy nap in the afternoon.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Jesus, seeing all this talk of what time everyone goes to bed has made me realise how truly messed up my sleeping pattern is. I managed to get to sleep between 6 and 7am this morning and woke up at 3pm. I know I'm off uni for the summer but I really need to sort myself out.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • A good shot of NyQuil should do the trick. Also don't forget the hundred-proof liquor

Anyways, messed up fantasies aside, I usually go to sleep at 10. I can wake up whenever I feel/have to unless I'm totally tired the night before (like a rafting trip).

That being said I do wake up at 11 every morning. That has go to stop. Band camp is comin' and imma have to wake up at 9 every morning

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • That being said I do wake up at 11 every morning. That has go to stop. Band camp is comin' and imma have to wake up at 9 every morning

Same, except I have to wake up at 7:30 to be ready and at school by 8. Lucky me for living a minute away! :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back