• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flirting?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I flirt a lot with my friends, but that's just messing around. I used to flirt with strangers a lot but... being gay and living in the bible belt there are a lot of homophobic people around, so I don't anymore.

I do get flirted with a lot though, mainly by girls XD; Occasionally by guys too.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Yea, I am a flirt, actually. I used to be shy when girls I do not know came up to me and wanted to talk or something, but I managed to eventually get over this shyness. I do not flirt in a 'bad' way, though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I am by no means oblivious to when people flirt with me, but I'll act like it usually. But as for me flirting with anyone, I'm apparently...really bad at it. lol That's what my last significant other said, at least. Said they did all the flirting and I was really awkward. I guess that's true. Too nervous and shy to bother flirting. I won't even look anyone in the eye, so...yeah. I get flirted with a good bit, but I come off as an awkward person when I try.

This is all in person, btw. I don't think I'm nearly as bad of a flirt online. I flirt waaaay too much on here. ;) Haha.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Currently, no, not with anyone other than the one I love. Though even at that, there isn't a great deal of need to flirt with your partner, you both already know that you have feelings for each other and from experience, I know that 90% of flirtation is to achieve the knowledge as to whether the person is attracted to you or not.

But, when I was younger, or at least when I was single, I wasn't one for flirting to be honest. I've always had a good social life and I've met a lot of girls and I'm experienced in the field if it's not to brass to say, but, I've always been one for romance as opposed to cheap flirting or cheesy pick up lines. So I was never really a flirt per say. I think I'm much more of one online however, mostly because I don't take it as seriously, and I just find it pretty funny, as do most people who flirt online that I know. As for being flirted with, I generally do if it's online just because it is funny and it's not serious, though in real life situations, it'd take a lot to convince me to flirt back. For me, unless it's not going to be a relationship, I wouldn't flirt back. I like to get to know people by other means, by simply talking to them and ever so subtly getting closer if attraction lies beneath the exterior of familiarization. But to sum up, I can be an awful flirt, but really, I'd be too far pushed to say I'm serious about it.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I tend to avoid eye contact with all kinds of sentient life, especially attractive ones. So, no, I never do lol.

Years
    I'm not much of a flirt, or maybe I simply don't realize that I'm flirting, who knows. :x I'm not a very social person anyhow, so I usually don't make the first step to approach someone in most situations, and I probably never do for romantic ones.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm too shy to flirt :S online though I have flirted a little with out noticing
    but usually it's people that try flirting with me , but I ignore it. I try to act as my version of 'normal' as I always do.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    IRL, I shamelessly flirt with anything I find looks remotely good. That way I can keep my options open.

OL, I shamelessly flirt with anything that labels itself as a woman. That way I can practice for IRL.

lolololololollol

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I sometimes do. I am a sucker for beautiful women. I am Johnny Bravo.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I've never flirted with anyone, I'm too shy, yet people say I am a bit of a flirt in personality wise, but I don't try to flirt, I try to have fun and people take it the wrong way. XD;

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I really don't flirt with people unless I'm comfortable with them. Even then, I don't flirt with just anyone. Most of my behavior is aimed at "Being funny" and not "Flirting".
    I suck at flirting anyways, and tend to avoid doing so anyways because I'm shy.

On the flip side of the coin, I'm so shy and reserved most of the time that flirting goes right over my head. When I do realize I'm being flirted with, my usual reaction is confusion...merely because most forms of flirting make no sense to me at all at any logical level. Yeah, I'm that dense...so if you like me, you really have to SAY IT BLUNTLY or I won't get it unless I'm reading into you because I'm interested in you. x3

mr. pineapple

huckleberry finn,
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    Flirting is an interesting action. I guess you could say I have practiced flirting with various females, but only few of which have ever taken up the oppurtunity and taken the next step to friendship/relationship. The perpetual truth it I'm not a fan of flirting as it is a childish way of asking someone out or saying 'I have a crush on you'.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    ._. For some reason.. black guys always tend to hit on me.. but I'm generally not attracted to them.

But I don't flirt. I have a guy.

everything kura said, including the black guys part. not clownin :oI

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    flirting is so fun kind of like a game since it involves chance but anways yeah i do flirt and i always try to move the girl away from friends some a blockers
    i do get flirted at times and i go with the current unless it someone i dont like only happen like 3 times i always find a excuse to avoid them

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    A few of my friends call me a flirt. I reply, "You're joking right?"

I usually don't flirt that much, actually. As for being the flirted, I don't mind, actually, as long as they don't take it to far.

Back