• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flushed

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I get embarrassed easily, and its not due to my anxiety. I'm too shy that i tend to prevent myself from making a fool out of myself in front of strangers. Lol

when i do get embarrassed, i just vanish.

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I cannot control my blushing at all. I blush whenever, even if I'm not embarrassed. It just happens at random sometimes and it annoys me so much. I'm pretty pale too so you can tell from across the room that I'm blushing.

Years
    It takes quite a bit for me to blush i usually don't do it unless i'm around a cute girl that i like but it never really happens when my family embarrasses me which they do quite often.

Years
    Don't really get embarrased, being honest. I don't care if I do something that could be considered embarrasing, unless it is infront of people who I care about and care what they think.​

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I don't usually get embarrassed because people have nothing to embarrass me with. Usually people just use stuff to hurt me/make me cry, so embarrassment when it happens is actually a blessing for me. There was a time in fourth grade when I was legitimately embarrassed because we were playing indoor golf and I hit the mat that the ball was on instead of the ball and everyone laughed at me. That's the only time I can remembered actually being embarrassed about something.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I don't get embarrassed too easily! In all honesty, I usually just like laughing along with the others. If I can't bring myself to do that, then I usually just ignore the situation. I don't think I blush but I've never actually checked. My face just feels like its on fire. :p

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I do get embarrassed at times if I make a fool out of myself in front of lots of people or do something stupid, but I don't blush heavily, if at all. I just kind of hide my face by looking down and get away from that situation asap. I don't remember the last time I was conscious of blushing though, so I can never truly tell.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Oh I don't get embarrassed very easily but when I do, my cheeks get really red. Haha I thought it was funny how your username and the thread title were almost the same. Anyways, people have tried to embarrass many times before but a lot of time it doesn't work. If they talk about some of my past relationships though, sometimes it does.

Back