• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Following Pokemon

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Actually it is not. There is no concrete evidence until officially stated. Until then i am not believing in mere speculation and hasty conclusions.

Where's your evidence that they would not want to give up your money in exchange for lots more? Also I was like, imitating you, wasn't being serious, sorry if it wasn't obvious :p

Edit: also, for the last time this time, I'm leaving this discussion until things cool down, so don't bother quoting me unless you wanna wait a few days for a response :p

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Where's your evidence that they would not want to give up your money in exchange for lots more? Also I was like, imitating you, wasn't being serious, sorry if it wasn't obvious :p

Edit: also, for the last time this time, I'm leaving this discussion until things cool down, so don't bother quoting me unless you wanna wait a few days for a response :p

Don't need any. This about following pokemon. And i say it is not returning.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Nope. GF lose a lot of money from putting that feature in. Not just mine.

Because it is useless, pointless and annoying. Just like customization. I am already putting up with customization. I do not need to put up with two horrible features in one new pair of games.
    They really wouldn't lose money, given you're probably the only one who bitterly hates following Pokémon for whatever reason.

Also, jeez, you hate customization too?

Following Pokemon

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Don't need any. This about following pokemon. And i say it is not returning.

You saying it won't return is. not. proof.

They really wouldn't lose money, given you're probably the only one who bitterly hates following Pokémon for whatever reason.

Spoiler:

Yeah, he ranted about it in one of his blog posts.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017

Following Pokemon
    I am not the only one. I just don't believe that a second of a clip proves anything.

You saying it won't return is. not. proof.

Yeah, he ranted about it in one of his blog posts.
    A second of a clip proves nothing. So there is no evidence of it returning. Look at the official site.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I am not the only one. I just don't believe that a second of a clip proves anything.

A second of a clip proves nothing. So there is no evidence of it returning. Look at the official site.

Find me someone else who doesn't want it to return. I'll give you a week.

The boxart was only shown for a small amount of time. Does that mean it isn't the "real" boxart, because there's no proof? One second can be all you need to make an educated guess.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Find me someone else who doesn't want it to return. I'll give you a week.

The boxart was only shown for a small amount of time. Does that mean it isn't the "real" boxart, because there's no proof? One second can be all you need to make an educated guess.
    Internet is too big. And you can't compare boxart with the clip we are talking about. That rockruff could be anyone.

Unless the official website confirms it, i do not believe it is back and i am not gonna take anyone's word for it. Not gonna jump to conclusions like others.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Internet is too big. And you can't compare boxart with the clip we are talking about. That rockruff could be anyone.

Unless the official website confirms it, i do not believe it is back and i am not gonna take anyone's word for it. Not gonna jump to conclusions like others.

The official pokemon channel has just as much credibility as the official site. And once again, it's clearly returning in some form. Even if it's limited to just rockruff, in just that area, it counts as a pokemon following you. The evidence is right there in the video.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    The official pokemon channel has just as much credibility as the official site. And once again, it's clearly returning in some form. Even if it's limited to just rockruff, in just that area, it counts as a pokemon following you. The evidence is right there in the video.
    No it isn't. I am not taking the word of fans just because they want to see what they want to see.

That clip indicates nothing to convince me. Let me see it on official websites.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    No it isn't. I am not taking the word of fans just because they want to see what they want to see.

That clip indicates nothing to convince me. Let me see it on official websites.

Is that not what you are doing? believing in what you want to see?
    Anyways, we're at a standstill. Neither party can disprove the other until further evidence is presented, so for now, let's end this.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Is that not what you are doing? believing in what you want to see?
    Anyways, we're at a standstill. Neither party can disprove the other until further evidence is presented, so for now, let's end this.
    I can see clearly thanks and i don't have to believe in what i want to see. The official website will prove if it is in or out.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Exactly. No evidence of following pokemon returning or not returning. That is why i am waiting for the official site to get confirmation.

Technically there is evidence, just none that you're willing to believe (because your opinion is the most important thing in the world). If you're gonna refuse to look at the evidence, I'm not gonna bother arguing with you any further. This is going nowhere.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Technically there is evidence, just none that you're willing to believe (because your opinion is the most important thing in the world). If you're gonna refuse to look at the evidence, I'm not gonna bother arguing with you any further. This is going nowhere.
    No there is not. Quit telling me things that come from no where. I never said nor implied my opinion was more important so don't put words in my mouth. There is no evidence to refuse. That is it.

Please don't say something has evidence when it doesn't. Lets wait for concrete evidence from official sites.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Maybe it's similar to Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow. With Rockruff being the only one that follows.

That would be interesting, but why rockruff of all pokemon? I mean, it does get a lot of attention :/

No there is not. Quit telling me things that come from no where. I never said nor implied my opinion was more important so don't put words in my mouth. There is no evidence to refuse. That is it.

Please don't say something has evidence when it doesn't. Lets wait for concrete evidence from official sites.

Ok, I was joking again.... calm down.... (note to self, don't joke around here)

And yes, no matter how many times you deny it, the video is still evidence.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    That would be interesting, but why rockruff of all pokemon? I mean, it does get a lot of attention :/

Ok, I was joking again.... calm down.... (note to self, don't joke around here)

And yes, no matter how many times you deny it, the video is still evidence.

Actually you are denying it. Not me. I am beung realistic. I need good evidence. Not a second of clip of a pokemon that could belong to someone else or just a pokemon in the overworld. Lets not argue anymore because we are taking over the topic.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Actually you are denying it. Not me. I am beung realistic. Lets not argue anymore because we are taking over the topic.
    No, I'm willing to look over the evidence and make an educated guess about what it means.

Anyways, yes that's a good idea. Let's end it now.

Edit: If you wanna play the edit game then so will I :p Evidence is evidence no matter how much or how little it shows, as long as it isn't nothing. One second is not nothing.

Back