• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Food!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I'm currently snacking on vienna sausages...does that cound as food?

Years
  • I had some potatoe (sp?) peices, califlower (sp? again XD) and a small peice of breaded chick for dinner :3

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i just had a pizza sub an hour ago for supper. ._. it's not the greatest thing, i know, but i have a cold and i wasn't really in the mood of making myself a meal, so i just popped it into the microwave.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am going to eat dinner in about 5 minutes and i am going to have a hot dog chips and some peas:)

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Peas, yum. ^^ I don't know why people in general hate them so, I think they're delicious. Can't remember what I ate last, though. 0_o Had a Coke-flavored Icee though...

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I've been eating a lot of fast food lately, because my mom sustained an arm injury recently and doesn't want to cook as a result of it. It's not that it matters; I burn off all the fat XD

I still wish I was eating healthier foods...:V

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Lots of chicken, in different dishes. Chicken sandwich, fried chicken, chicken soup...

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • I had sausages in mustard, which I then smothered with custard, followed by some three day old pizza which I washed down with green deli ham and blackberry jam, stuck to the side of my bowl, la, la, la, slimy old toast and last weeks roast with a slimy ice-cream cone, all mixed in and sloshed in mah tin - ah think ah'll find mah bone!

*koff*

Curry with papadams.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I was still stuffed from the roast dinner I made yesterday (chicken, sausages, roast potatoes & parsnips, Yorkshire puddings, carrots) this evening, so I just made a cheese omlette XD

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • I just love Enchiladas, I can eat 4 in a row at full (or just under heat) without so much as a drink break.
    I also love Dragon Fruit and Bananas, and Baked Beans. =D

Back