• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For you old PC people out there

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    It's not really fair to do something just for certain people's birthday, especially if that certain person didn't really do anything special.
    a) doing something special for him because he's obviously, the only PC member who I've seen in real life ^_^

b) "fairness" is not a problem here, as I'm not asking PC to do it with PC's name. Just want to see who is/was a friend of 22sa and will like to help out in the name of volunteer and a friend.

And the reason of 22sa leaving PC is certainly not due to lack of interest in Pokemon, as he never had any pretty much. He quitted due to reasons mainly because of school and other various things that happened with people on PC.

*likes the map idea* o.o;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • As for a song, Carol's a good singer. And she plays keyboard well. Try her. I'd do it, but I don't have any times when I can get the rest of my family out of the house...

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • Ooh! Ooh! I know 22sa! He was one of my best friends on PC before he.... died? I havn't seen him in over 5 months.. maybe 1 or 2 posts on PC, yeah... but I'd like him back.

...Oh and hey Itsy! I remember you, before PC was reset. You dissappeared!! What happened?... you remember me by any chance?

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Casey said:
    Errr... Diana? o.O How many names did you have? :P

Anyway, I`m wondering, why he isn`t here anymore. Maybe he doesn`t like pokemon anymore or he has better things to do than internet. Sometimes people are on net every day and talk a lot, but later they have school, friends IRL, gf/bf, job etc. and internet is not necessary anymore.

I belive, PC has had many nice members.
    I have about 15 name changes... so far....

^_^... lol... thats alot of name changes though. *sighs*

*still wounders why 22sa isn't online that much anymore... *

=(... Anyways, I need to work on a new avatar, so bye. ^_^

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    am i old enough? i've been here since last may... but i remember 22sa. he did something for me, i forget what though. maybe he was involved in the bar RP... that was fun.
    but, i don't know him well enough to make a personal suggestion on what to get him, my general birthday gift (if i give one) is a bunch of soda and candy. for my birthday i got about 50 jarritos pineapple sodas, and a huge thing of peanut butter M&Ms. i was so happy.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • OMG! 22sa waz zo cool! o.O We had zome weir converzationz about maturity XD it waz fun.
    But anywayz I don't zee why it'z not fair. You can do zomething zpecial for any member on their birthday, Frosty iz juzt creative about it XD

Az for what to do for him, az zoon az I heard he likez mapz I ztarted to get the zame idea az JA. Maybe a map marked with placez he'z done zomething at. Like if he'z made a particular pozt in one forum that ztandz out put that on there...or zomething...<<;; okay, I guezz I don't even know what I'm talking about ^^;; but it'z a ztart. Alzo, what about a time line type thing? =o

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I remember 22sa too. He was cool. Anyways, the map thing sounds cool since that's what he likes. And Teara... timelines are hard to do! When Andy and I made one for Abby... let's just say it wasn't as easy as we had thought it would be!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Jolteon!!! said:
    about 6000, XD, nothing compared to some here XD

He accomplished 4000 of those posts in a single month, which is mostly what made him famous.

(he also had about 2000 of his posts deleted at some point and still managed to have 6000 posts, what a guy that was)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You guys could remember him for the kind of person he was instead, you know. o_O

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Gr8person62.2 said:
    Ooh! Ooh! I know 22sa! He was one of my best friends on PC before he.... died? I havn't seen him in over 5 months.. maybe 1 or 2 posts on PC, yeah... but I'd like him back.

...Oh and hey Itsy! I remember you, before PC was reset. You dissappeared!! What happened?... you remember me by any chance?
    Yeah I remember you. I left due to lack of interest. And I stayed a little while after the reset. I feel like a stranger coming back..

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • And so it shall be! We'll be mapping out 22sa's entire history in PC!

Yay it's kinda cool that this time the birthday boy is actually not part of PC (for now), so I don't have to type up those PM-Newsletter and send the same thing to like billions of people like last time. I'll just type those newsletter here directly and hope that everyone will remember to keep in touch. But if you guys think that PM will be better, then I'll send it by PM again.

Actually what the heck... everyone checks PM, but not everyone check threads. PM Newsletter, once again then. I'll try to get the first issue up today or tomorrow.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • As mad as 22sa might have been with his 100+ posts a day, you DO know he was active on other boards? He was like Pokemon Forum psycho(in a good way ;)). I'm surprised he went from all that to not being on at all! Last time I talked to him, I think he was busy with school work.. like 'cause this year was actually important to him. I hope he comes back soon.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Sorry but due to certain sudden personal matters, I really cannot keep working on this anymore... maybe if my mind recollects and repairs itself by then, I'll quickly buy something for him. But I won't be able to concentrate to do what I originally planned...

then again, not everything that's planned will work as planned to begin with... ha

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I remember 22sa...he was here until about a month or so after I joined...I never got to know him though...

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • ME! *realizes that this post was made 2 hours after the post above*

I remember 22sa, he was chinese too! (at least he was asian...) Yeh. Btw, am i considered old? *stares at age on the side*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    Who remembers 22sa? *raises hand and waves it frantically*

Well for those who aren't old enough to remember, 22sa was the top poster of PC of all times if he ever stayed in PC. He had an amazing achievement of 100 post on a daily basis, so you see how PC people in the past truly got no life, including me. ^_^

*shudders at the thought about Lightning and other older fokes*

Ahem either way... Oct.13 is drawing near and that means 22sa's birthday is also coming close! ^_^ Aww he's so old now being 17. This year by no way am I going to stay up so late and working overtime with Dizzy to pump out another RM2K birthday card. Plus this time we got a RM2K board to criticize all the crappy flaws within the card so... no. So, what to get him for birthday this year? If it's something in real life, that would work too as I can drop it off in his mailbox or something.

Finance status: *max* at 30 canadian (equilvalent to 6.02 x 10^-23 cent in american), because Frosty is poor can't only makes 72 dollars this month.

So, suggest away fellow old fokes! ^_^

I still have that game, I play it every once in a while :) w00t at least someone remembered me :) wow you made my day frosty!

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • I remember him, yeah. But then again, I remember a lot of you guys without actually talking to you. I've always just hover around this place reading all your posts and replying whenever I can be bothered. :bandit:

Seriously though, some of you have an absolutely unbelievable amount of posts. For shame. :P

Back