• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For your Infernal Smashes daily…

Years
    Fire Pokémon yay! The nice textures make it feel volcano hot. XD
    I am happy there is a new good theme without hyperlink "text decoration: underline" on normal and hover. The colour change on this one is too dark though.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Holy crap that banner is big. o.o

But great job, this is replacing everything else for a while.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Fixed is definitely preferable, but I wished the actual forum shindigs matched the banner in the grunginess. It looks weird, grungy and then polished. But it looks nice, Matt.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    The BG texture could have been better but apart from that it's great.

You've used up pretty much every punI can think of XD
    Good work Pink!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    After nearly 9 months of the exact same style, I think I've just found one that's better.
    Thank you, Pink.

EDIT: Just noticed this, but there's no donate button at the top of the page. Was that intentional, or was someone being a forgettful little style designer?

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow what a pretty nice theme. I like the fixed version as well. Needed some more fiery themes. Thanks a lot Pink! You did a excellent job! *thumbs up*

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Yeah this theme is pretty ownage. I have no problem with a huge banner because it looks awesome. I love the BG texture as well. Overall this theme is just great and I'll be using it until we get a new awesome darkish theme.

Years
    WARNING
    THE USER OF THIS POST IS NOT A MINDLESS DRONE WHO BLINDY THANKS ANYONE FOR WHAT IS SHOVED IN FRONT OF HIM. LEARN TO TAKE CRITIQUE.

Theme is meh.
    The banner is nice, but gets annoying eventually, and the rest of the skin shrieks of mediocrity.
    The brown in the back is nice, but the orange trim and white background do not make a good colour combination. You place to much emphasis on the banner image, and considering infernape only takes up a tiny space compared to the whole banner, and the rest of the banner lacks depth, it's all just a coloured background.

Nice try, but sorry, not a very artistic one.
    4/10

Nice try though.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    o____o I just noticed this NOW....
    This is great, Pink! Awesome job. I really love it. The Infernape is really cute, hah.

Years
    Oh wow! I just saw this XD;
    Nice theme, Matt. I liked it from the moment I saw your demo :P

Great work.
    I've made a definite theme switch. :]

I really like the trim, and especially the edit, quote, and other various icons.
    The online/offline icon is adorable, I think :P

Back