• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (IC)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Kathy continued to sight see along with everyone else. She noticed that Shun left to catch pokemon, which didn't concern her that much a she was looking out for wild pokemon, and flowers herself. A few moments later, however, everything changed. Tyreene stopped to face all of the trainers, including Kathy. Kathy turned to face her as well.

"Mistress Tyreene, what is the matter?" Kathy asked as they stopped. "Why have we stopped?"

Tyreene had an emotionless look on her face as she was glancing around at the trainers. "Mantles off." she then said. Kathy didn't understand it at the time...but others did. Kathy then noticed Amber as she took on a more calmer, sneaker persona, as she, along with two other trainers, took a step back from Kathy, Stephanie, and Shun, and taking off their backpacks, and each taking out a pokeball.

Uh-oh...

"What is this...?" Kathy wondered, as she glanced around Amber and the two other trainers. "Some sort of...Kantonian ritual? No...scientifically that would be impossible to grasp..."

Kathy then noticed as Tyreene cleared her throat as her Doduo opened one sack. It was empty.

"Mistress Tyreene..." Kathy said, trying to make sense of this situation. "What...what is the meaning of this?"

"We aren't here to go on a day-long hike," Tyreene said. "The Master Quest is a hideous thing, forcing pokémon to grow quickly by battling your way through Kanto. Team Shiro will send a message through, by making you... disappear."

"Team...Shiro?" Kathy pondered. "I have heard of Team Magma and Aqua, but... Team Shiro? And...what do you mean by disappear?"

Tyreene didn't answer; her face was expression less as the wind fluttered both Kathy's, and her hair. "Shiroians, knock them out."

As soon as she said that though, her other Doduo started to glow. Kathy observed as the Doduo slowly started to change. It now had three heads, and a much taller body. It had evolved into a Dodrio.

"A pokemon evolution..." Kathy observed. "Marvelous...!"

"Helloooooo?" Amber then said with her pokeball in her hand, catching Kathy's attention. "You might want to pay attention, Kathy! After all, you, and your little pokemon are about to faint!"

"
    Fraulein, stop this!" Kathy begged. "What possible reasoning is there for this?"

"Hah, we've just been ordered to defeat you and make you faint so that we can kidnap you!" Amber said. "Details and reasoning are irrelevant."

"Fraulein..." Kathy said quietly, as Amber did not answer. She released her pokeball in the air, and as it opened the energy released materialized into a fairly big fire pokemon. It's tail had a small flame at its tip, and even its whole body resembles a flame storm.

"Magmaaaaar!" the pokemon cried. Kathy then quickly took out her pokedex, and found out that this pokemon was a Magmar, a pokemon from volcanoes. Kathy cringed seeing this pokemon, as she then noticed a particular thing.

"I'm sorry that you've been cooked up in there so long..." Amber suddenly apologized. "I hate pokeballs, but, it was the only way to save you during this mission."

Kathy didn't understand it. A villain with a conscience? Whatever the case may be, she knew that this situation was serious, and it was time to defend herself. She wondered what pokemon would be best situated against this Magmar, possibly her Anorith, until she noticed her Pidgeotto was flying just in front of her, prepared for battle.

"Pidgeooo!" it cried, signaling that its ready to battle.

"You want to battle, Herr Pidgeotto?" Kathy asked rhetorically. "Well, z'is will be the first time that I shall engage in battle with you, however, I am certain that we shall prevail! Now, let us get ready!"

"Pidgeo!" Pidgeotto agreed.

I guess its time to battle.

"Magmar, use Fire Spin!" Amber ordered, as her Magmar quickly released a stream of flames from its mouth, as these flames swirled around, creating a miniature vortex out of pure fire.

"Herr Pidgeotto, dodge it!" Kathy responded, as her Pidgeotto was prepared to fly, however, it had little time or space to maneuver, since the flames from the fire spin was so big that it caught up to Pidgeotto with ease, as Pidgeotto was caught up on the vortex. Pidgeotto cried in pain as Kathy wasn't sure on what to do to escape it.

"Use Ember!" Amber cried, as her Magmar released spitfires from its own mouth, as those flames came in contact with the trapped Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto was damaged, as there was them a miniature explosion, as Pidgeotto was sent crashing on to the ground. Amber smiled sinisterly as the plan was working.

"Use Faint attack to finish it!" Amber ordered, as her Magmar slowly and cockily went up to Kathy's fallen Pidgeotto, getting ready to deliver a sucker punch.

"Herr Pidgeotto, stop it with a Sand-Attack!" Kathy directed, as her Pidgeotto staggeringly opened its wings, and with them, blew a gust of sand that came onto contact with Amber's Magmar. Her Magmar covered its eyes, as it was trying to prevent sand on coming contact with its eyes. Kathy's Pidgeotto used this time to recover, as it managed to fly in the sky again.

Kathy then turned to Amber. "It is not too late to stop this," Kathy warned. "Even though you are my supposed 'enemy', I have no desire to harm your pokemon."

Amber replied with a short smirk, and a small chuckle as she thought that Kathy was just full of herself. "Magmar, smite it with a Smog attack!" Amber ordered casually, as her Magmar then released a discharge of a purple, filthy looking gas. This gas was big; Pidgeotto had no room to dodge it. Instead, Kathy had a counterattack idea.

"Herr Pidgeotto, blow it back with a Gust attack!" Kathy ordered. Her Pidgeotto then vigorously flapped its wings as it created large gusts of wing from them, which these gusts blew away the purple smoke, right back towards Amber and her Magmar. Amber then quickly covered her mouth to prevent herself from breathing the fumes, but her Magmar wasn't so lucky; Magmar became dizzy, and disoriented, breathing in the toxic fumes. Soon, the smoke was cleared.

"Kathy, you..." Amber cursed from her Magmar being hurt, as this battle was turning into Kathy's favor.

"Dive towards a spinning Quick Attack, Herr Pidgeotto!" Kathy then ordered, as Pidgeotto started to skydive, as it spun around, and around, building speed for a more powerful quick attack.

"Magmar, use Fire Spin!" Amber responded, trying to stop Pidgeotto. Magmar repeated the same notion on blowing out a swirl of flames from its mouth. The flames quickly and swiftly engulfed Pidgeotto as it virtually turned into a fireball. "Its over, Kathy!"

"Hm, I'm afraid someone did not do their Physics homework," Kathy chuckled. "When something spins in motion, it creates friction, and heat. So, this added rotation makes Pidgeotto's Quick Attack much more powerful!" Amber then painfully noticed as Pidgeotto, engulfed in flames, was still heading towards Magmar. Magmar couldn't dodge as it was then hit on the belly by Pidgeotto's beak. Magmar stumbled a bit, but was soon able to stand its own ground.

"Hmph!" Amber scoffed. "Magmar, Confuse Ray!" Amber's Magmar then lit up its eyes as it released a sinister ray that came in contact with Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto became confused as it rammed onto nearby trees, and descended onto the ground where it was even too confused to walk. Kathy now knew that Pidgeotto didn't have what it took to defeat this Magmar.

"Come Herr Pidgeotto, return!" Kathy said, as she brought out Pidgeotto's pokeball, and used the infer-red beams from it to safely return it. She then brought out another pokemon, which was her Anorith's. "Fraulein Amber, I'm not finished as yet! Come, Herr Anorith!"

"Anorrrrrith!" her pokemon cried, as she was safely out of her pokeball. It raised its pincers in the air, as it was then waddling all across the floor, trying to get some exercise before defeating her opponent.

"Hah, it will all be the same!" Amber announced. "Magmar, use your Fire Spin!" Her Magmar then did the same familiar notion of releasing its twisting flames, right towards Kathy's Anorith.

"Anorith, use your Protect!" Kathy ordered, as her Anorith brought its pincers close it its face, as a green aura surrounded it, shielding it from Magmar's Fire Spin attack. Anorith then jumped up and down, being proud that it shielded itself.

"Mag...MAR!" Amber's Magmar cried angrily, as it was fed up from Anorith's quirky theatrics.

"You think you could entertain people with that move?" Amber said, cockily. "Magmar, use Ember, now!" Her Magmar then quickly spat out its small spitfire, right towards Anorith.

"Herr Anorith, counter attack with your Water Gun!" Kathy ordered, as Anorith then jumped up, and released a powerful jet of water from the pinnacle of its mouth. The Water Gun came in contact with Magmar's Ember, as the two attacks collide din a stalemate. However, soon Anorith's Water Gun pushed back Magmar's ember, as Magmar was hit furiously by the super effective attack Water Gun. Magmar tried to get up, and recover, but quickly stumbled on towards the ground.

"Anorrrrr...Anor, Ith! ith!" Anorith cheered, as it clamped its pincers, and waddled around the ground, celebrating its victory.

Amber grunted as her Magmar was badly injured. Kathy then stepped forward a few feet. "He can not fight anymore," Kathy said, as she pointed at Amber's Magmar. "I suggest that you take him to a pokemon center, or give him a potion at once."

"Any of you need help?" Kathy heard, as she saw that it was Stephany that yelled.

"We are fine, right Herr Anorith?" Kathy smiled, turning to her celebrating Anorith. She then turned to the misguided Amber. "Fraulein, if I may be blunt, is the expense of pokemon the only way to carry out your own duties? I think not."

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    "We are fine, right Herr Anorith?" Kathy smiled, yelling out to her. She then turned to the misguided Amber. "Fraulein, if I may be blunt, is the expense of pokemon the only way to carry out your own duties? I think not."

Stephany ran over to where Kathy was, Hoothoot having watched Anorith and the Pidgeotto battle it out with the fire pokemon. "A Magmar? I never heard of one of those before....," she paused to take out her pokedex. Turns out that one of the very few she didn't study back when she was small was this pokemon. Opening it, she faced the Magmar. "Magmar, the Spitfire Pokémon. Its body is like a furnace, making Magmar a living inferno. It has been discovered only near active volcanoes," spoke the Pokedex.

"Hey....do you want to wait for Shun and defeat Tyreene together or do you have some other plan?" she asked Kathy, trying to remain calm in the dangerous situation. Pawniard blinked his eyes open, glancing over at the Magmar. Gothorita suddenly pops out of the bag, better than new since she happens to use one can of potion on herself. Poking her head out, she faced Kathy for her response.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

Shun Yuuto Sorukei
    Mountains Near Pewter City
    Rising Star, the Shironian

"Hey, um . . . don't you just want to leave that in the past and be friends?" Stephany asked, "Since . . . nevermind. Either way, you don't have to." I sighed. It seemed that Stephany did not intend to leave me alone. I grasped the Pokeball in my hand, which had stopped shaking, and placed it on my belt.

I'll name him . . . Egil, I thought as I placed the Pokeball onto my belt. The Hoothoot was now chirping at Roswell, and I was about to reply, but hten the purple-haired woman spoke. "Mantles off," Um, excuse me? I thought, not quite understanding what she meant.

I glanced around and noticed that Pewter City was no longer in sight. I also noticed that Zorya's previously friendly face was now rather serious, which struck me as odd. At that moment I recalled the way that Hakon's Geodude had glared darkly at the woman, and once I pieced everything together, I knew something was up. As soon as I thought that, Zorya and the other two people from Pewter surrounded us, dropping their bags to the ground.

The woman cleared her throat, opening one of the bags on one of the Doduo, which was empty. "The charade is over. We aren't here to go on a day-long hike," she said. "The Master Quest is a hideous thing, forcing Pokémon to grow quickly by battling your way through Kanto. Team Shiro will send a message through, by making you . . . disappear."

The mountain became eerily silent, the only thing creating any noise was the breeze going through the trees. "Shironians, knock them out." As soon as the woman said that, one of the Doduo began to glow. It grew, a third head sprang from its body, and I knew that it was evolving into a Dodrio. Figures.

Now, when you're in an unfamiliar area, somewhere up in the mountains with a group of people you didn't know, and then half the group suddenly surrounds you and says that they're going to make you 'disappear' it just screams horror movie. Well, this was going to be an interesting day, no doubt.

"Well, aren't we just a nice big group of happy campers," I stated as Zorya and the other two trainers advanced onto us.

"Oh, very happy," Zorya said as she lifted her arm, two Pokeballs in her hand. She threw them into the air and her Persian, Jojo, and a Liepard appeared. I motioned for Roswell to get in front of me, and then I threw Gaia's Pokeball. Even if it ruined my element of surprise against Kathy and . . . no, Stephany had been spying on me, so she'd already seen Gaia. Either way, I couldn't risk using Akiko or Egil.

"Use Fake Out," Zorya commanded, her face still serious and eerily calm. Both cats ran in an slammed my Pokemon, causing them both to flinch. What a way to start the battle. "Tira," Zorya began, and I assumed that she was speaking to the Liepard. "Use Sand-Attack on the Gigalith. Jojo, Bite the Elgyem." Tira dug her paws into the ground, kicking dirt up into Gaia's face. Even though Gaia was a Rock-Type, I knew he would be having a hard time making a hit if the dirt covered his face, and since he was immobile thanks to Fake Out, his face got covered in dirt.

Jojo leaped at Roswell, whom was frozen in place in mid-air, and dug into the little alien with some rather sharp fangs. Roswell cried out in pain, shaking off the effects of Fake Out, and reflxively used Psybeam to knock the Persian off of him. Sadly, the attack missed completely. The Persian bit down even harder, causing Roswell to cry out even louder, before the Persian tossed Roswell off to the side. The poor little Pokemon fell near a boulder, probably ready to collapse.

"Gaia, use Rock Slide. Roswell, use Hidden Power!" Gaia stood up on his hind legs, practically roaring in anger, and summoned a barrage of boulders. Thanks to the fact that we were on the mountainside, the power of the move was amplified. Boulders started dislodging themselves from all around, and they began to rain down around us. It didn't matter that Gaia was probably blinded, because nothing could escape the series of boulders flying right towards us. Sadly, that included Roswell and me.

As Roswell floated back into the air, he launched a volley of green orbs of energy. They flew towards the cat Pokemon, seeking them out like missiles, slamming into the cats and sending them flying. Roswell managed to float high enough to avoid the major boulders, but he was still pelted by the smaller, higher-flying pebbles and debris. I ducked behind a nearby boulder to avoid the Rock Slide, and I heard Jojo cry out in pain as the cat was buried beneath a flurry of boulders.

"Jojo, return," Zorya called out, her voice still eerily calm. Apparently the Rock Slide hadn't even phased her. "Tira, finish off the Elgyem with Shadow Claw." The boulders finally stopped coming, so I got out from behind the one I was using as a shield. As soon as I stood up, I saw Roswell get raked by some seriously sharp claws that seemed to be made out of purple and black energy. He collapsed on the spot, and the Liepard leaped back and stood next to Zorya.

"Gaia, kill that cat with Rock Blast!" As Gaia took aim at the Liepard, his face finally clear of dirt, I ran over and scooped up Roswell. I glanced at Zorya and noticed that she was giving me a funny look, probably wondering why I hadn't just recalled Roswell.

Gaia summoned another barrage of boulders, though these ones were smaller and more precise, and he fired them off like cannonballs. The Liepard jumped and avoided the first few, but once in mid-air her mobility decreased, so she got pounded by a series of cannonball-like rocks. She cried out and fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Return, Tira," Zorya raised a hand and the Liepard vanished in a ray of scarlet light. I had thought I had beaten her, but I was wrong. She threw another Pokeball into the air, and a Carracosta appeared. "Tide, use Brine!" The toroise raised its arms and summoned a wave of water that it launched at Gaia. Gaia leaped to dodge it, and he avoided the brunt of the attack, but he was still hit and sent flying into a boulder.

"Gaia, use Mud-Slap!" Gaia dug his forelegs into the now wet ground, tossing a huge blob of mud at the tortoise. The mud hit the Carracosta, but the Pokemon seemed relatively unaffected.

"Waterfall!" The Carracosta enveloped itself in a cocoon of water, launching itself at Gaia a moment later.

"Gaia!" I knew I couldn't let Gaia faint, so I of course, rather stupidly, jumped in front of him. A millisecond later I felt myself get slammed with what felt like an eighteen-wheeler filled with some rather hard bricks. I felt a sensation of pure agony run through me, but a moment later I was sprawled out on the ground, unconscious.

~~~~~

Gaia roared with pure hatred. Nobody and nothing harmed Shun, not on his watch. He roared a second time as he raised himself onto his hind legs, bringing his entire body down a moment later with the force of a jumbo jet crash-landing, causing the ground to shake severely. It was Magnitude, a move that Gaia had practiced for years, but he had never pulled it off with this much force. It was most likely because he was fueled with anger from the fact that Shun had just been sent flying about ten yards into the air by Tide's Waterfall.

The boy better be okay, the behemoth thought, Or else we'll be having stewed Carracosta for dinner tonight.

The Carracosta somehow managed to get back onto its feet, and its trainer was barely able to stand anymore as the ground began to calm down. The trainer was still too stunned to issue a command, so the Carracosta's instincts took over. The tortoise summoned a wall of water about fifteen feet high, and it stood on the top. It was a massive Surf, but Gaia wasn't going to let himself be beaten that easily.

There was a sound and a flash of light as Akiko, the Pichu, materialized on Gaia's head. Gaia glanced at her, and they shared a silent thought, nodding at each other to show their understanding. Gaia roared and summoned a boulder, which Akiko jumped onto just as Gaia sent it high into the air, higher than the wall of water that washed over the behemoth and knocked him out.

Akiko screamed, trying to sound as intimidating as Gaia but failing miserably, and launched herself at the Carracosta. She landed on its back, gripped its shell tightly and loosed a blast of lightning in the form of Thundershock. The Carracosta screeched in pain as its Surf faltered and it fell towards the ground, taking the little mouse Pokemon with it. Once they landed, the Carracosta fainted and Akiko followed soon afterwards.

Zorya recalled her Pokemon, still shaky from the Magnitude, and sat down for a moment to recover. Shun was passed out near a boulder, Gaia was unconscious a few yards away, the Pichu lay on the ground a few feet away from Zorya and Roswell was nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    "What the-?!" Stephany said, the ground shaking. Swaying her attention from Kathy to Shun, she was shocked to find Shun unconscious, along with the Pichu and that Gigalith. Worried, she didn't know what to do. That Elgyem was gone. Ignoring her negative thoughts and plan, she rushed over to Shun. Pawniard hops off, Stephany shaking Shun to awake him.

"Hey! Hey! Wake up! Your Elgyem is somewhere....uhh...gone!" she informed him. Gothorita hops out and heals the Pichu with the potion she had, healing it to be better. She then rushes over to the Gigalith and uses another potion to heal the behemoth. Once the two pokemon were fully healed, she rushes over to Pawniard and heals him last.

"Pawn paaw pawn?" he asked why he was being healed last. 'I had to help Stephany gain a new friend by healing them first. What if I healed you and I had no more potions for the others?' she told him. As if on cue, she ran out of potions. 'See?'

"Pawn," he crossed his arms, glaring at Shun. He didn't understand why she wanted to become his friend so badly. He probably was getting annoyed by her, maybe already hates her from the fact she bugs her so much. He had to do something. Walking over to the Shun, he glanced over him. He looked like a mess. Pawniard then glared at the Zorya, who was sitting down to somehow recover. Gothorita used her psychic powers to transport both Gigalith and the Pichu to rest beside Shun. Her job was done now, jumping inside Stephany's bag.

"Err...," Stephany started again, noticing how Gothorita just healed all the pokemon, but used up all her money again. "I healed your pokemon so....don't get mad at me," she mumbled out, not knowing if he heard her or not.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Tyreene watched the mission fail before her eyes. Her fists grew more and more clenched and the usual expressionless face was starting to turn grim. She had underestimated the Master Quest trainers. The shironians from Pewter City were seasoned trainers with strong pokémon, but not even they had been able to put these trainers down. It was almost as if they were battling for a cause... No, Tyreene shook that thought out of her mind. THEY were battling for a cause. Team Shiro's cause. These teenagers were simply defending themselves desperately. And fear was a great driving force... in a way, the shironians were driven by their fear of a hopeless future.

She saw Amber and Tony getting beaten, but left alone. Tony ran up to her. "Miss..." he said. She gave him a stern look in response. Amber held her ground in the spot where she had been battling against Katharina, and had to struggle to keep her calm when she faced Tyreene's eyes. She was apparently very upset about losing. Zorya was doing better. When her battle was over, she faltered and had to sit down for a moment. But she had knocked out the boy.

"Take him!" Tyreene said to Tony, but before the shironian could get back there, another Master Quest trainer had reached him and healed his pokémon. Tony hesitated and looked back towards Tyreene. His pokémon were fainted...

Tyreene decided not to show all of her disappointment just yet. But they had failed, that much was clear. Other strategies were necessary. As the Master Questers apparently looked to her, waiting to battle the ringleader as well... Tyreene cleared her throat, just like before.

"Unown," she said.

Each of the Team Shiro trainers took forth another pokéball and let out a pokémon, seemingly simoultaneously. The pokémon looked like black letters with big eyes on them. They looked up at their masters, who touched them with their fingers.

"Teleporting Power," Tyreene said, and in a flash, they were all gone.

The mountain field on which they were standing suddenly felt strangely empty.

- - - - -

Keeno Kabess ha been whining for hours when Hakon finally believed him. Or at least, gave in for his request. He had this feeling that the Master Quest trainers were in danger. Hakon thought it was ridiculous. They were with his assistant, Tyreene. What could happen?

"Let's go!" Keeno said as they marched out the gym entrance, hiking equipment on their backs. Hakon walked after him, shaking his head. Geodude floated between them, as grumpy as ever.

If/when you go back to Pewter City, you will encounter Hakon and Keeno just outside the gym. No bunnying them, I'll play them if you choose to interact.

((OOC: Sorry for making this "event" so short ;) but it was only meant to be a taste of... what may be coming.))

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Kathy stared towards Tyreene, as Kathy then wanted to battle her to finish this dilemma off once and for all. That was until, Tyreene cleared her throat once again.

"Unown." She then said, as Amber and the two other members of Team Shiro released another pokeball. Inside these pokeballs were pokemon that resemble letters. Amber and the rest of Team Shiro each touched their own respective pokemon with their finger tips.

Then, Tyreene gave another order. "Teleporting Power." she ordered, as there was then a flash, and they were all gone, leaving Kathy, Stephanie, and Shun behind. Kathy was fascinated by the strange letter-resembled pokemon, as she never had known a pokemon like that before in Hoenn. However, the time to study it would have to come to a later date. There was still things that needed to be done.

Kathy glanced towards where Stephanie and Shun were, as she saw that Stephanie's pokemon were healing Shun's pokemon. Kathy jogged all the way over to where they were, with her Anorith waddling just behind her. When they arrived there, she kneeled on over to where Shun layed, unconscious. "Herr Shun, I do hope you are alright..." Kathy said, as her Anorith clamped its pincers, also hoping for the best.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Soo-yun blinked. She had gone through the forest alongside Stephany for a while, trading "life stories" when Stephany had left. She hadn't really minded; it just gave her time to train up with Toji. They trained in the Viridian Forest, deciding to stay in there longer way through the night and well into the next day, until Toji could learn Dragon Claw. After seriously battling for quite a while, Toji was able to use Dragon Claw.

Seeing as her pokemon were able to learn two moves within a few days, Soo-yun felt happy that they were all slowly becoming stronger. After a few hours of going through the forest, they had finally reached Pewter City. She managed to spot a flyer for the Master Quest trainers about a hike, but found that she was a day late. Sad at the missed opprotunity, Soo-yun had gone to the pokemon center in order to rest Toji. After Toji was back to full health, Soo-yun went to the Pokemon Gym. Just because the hike was already over didn't mean she couldn't challenge the gym, right?

Soo-yun managed to find two people standing in front of the gym. One of them was the aide that gave the other trainers their pokedexs as well as the one who had bumped into her when he was in such a rush. Soo-yun correctly deduced that the other man was the gym leader. When Soo-yun came close enough, she bowed.

"Hello," she said. "My name is Lee Soo-yun. Ah, I'm sorry, Soo-yun Lee. Would it trouble you terribly if I could challenge you for the gym badge?"

((OOC: Looks like Soo-yun is going to beat you guys for a gym badge. XD))

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    "Hello," a girl, coming up to the gym leader and Keeno, said. "My name is Lee Soo-yun. Ah, I'm sorry, Soo-yun Lee. Would it trouble you terribly if I could challenge you for the gym badge?"

Hakon shone up immediately. "Not at all! I'm always up for a good battle!"

Keeno stared at him. "Now? We have to hurry and save the other Master Quest trainers! I am terribly happy that you got away fine, miss Lee!" he added with an excusing nod towards Soo-yun. "We don't have time for battles!"

Hakon grimaced. "I already told you there's probably nothing to worry about. They are with Tyreene." He turned to Soo-yun again and motioned for her to follow him inside the gym. Geodude seemed reluctant, and twisted its body awkwardly.

"Hmm," Hakon said with a glance at it. "Geodude normally have good premonition... but what is up with everybody today?" He shook his head and smiled at Soo-yun, before he did go inside after all.

"Geo... dude," the pokémon said with a sad look at Keeno, and went inside as well.

They reached the arena after just a couple of doors. It was large and spacey... and cluttered with rocks on the floor. "It's built directly onto the earth beneath the gym," Hakon explained as he took his place on the far side of the arena, waiting for Soo-yun to take place on the side closest to the entrance. "Perfect for battling with rock type pokémon!"

There were a couple of other trainers in the great hall already, and one of them offered to be the referee. Hakon agreed. "In my gym," he said, turning back to Soo-yun, "we use two pokémon each. Once you switch a pokémon out, it can not be switched back in again. Sounds ok?"

- - - - -

In the meantime, Keeno was still standing outside the gym, contemplating on whether he dared to go up in the mountains alone or not...

((OOC: it's not a double battle, it's just using two pokémon. I think you get it, but just to make sure ^^ ))

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Soo-yun smiled when the gym leader had agreed to battle her, but frowned at Keeno's reaction.

"I'm sorry? Get away? I just came out of the Viridian Forest..." Soo-yun stated before she was ushered into the gym.

As the gym leader was explaining the rules, Soo-yun was thinking. It was obvious that Keeno was worried for the other Master Quest trainers. But for what reason? And why? The flier said that the gym leader would be on the hike, which is why she assumed when she saw the gym leader that the hike was over. However, from their reactions, the gym leader stayed home. For what reason? Although he did look slightly pale, he seemed quite energetic and well. Not only that, but the gym leader's Geodude also looked as if he agreed with Keeno. As the gym leader said, his geodude usually had good premonitions, as most pokemon do, so why was he ignoring his pokemon now? Did he really believe that nothing would go wrong?

When she saw that the gym leader was done, Soo-yun bowed.

"I'm sorry, but I feel that we should postpone our gym battle," said Soo-yun. "If both Keeno-seonsaengnim* and Geodude-ssi** feel that something is wrong with the hike, I think that we should go check it out. You say that Geodude-ssi's premonition is pretty good, yet you do not believe him when both him and another person feel that something is wrong. I am sorry if it is not my place to say this, but perhaps you should trust your pokemon a little more." Soo-yun blushed and bowed deeply. "I apologize for any disrespect. I am going to go with Keeno-seonsaengnim* to find the other Master Quest trainers. I do hope that you come along with us. Once again, I apologize for any and all disrespect."

Soo-yun exited the gym after bowing to the gym leader once more and saw that Keeno was still standing in the front.

She bowed to him. "Keeno-seonsaengnim*, if you feel that you must go see the Master Quest trainers on the hike, I will come along with you if you do not mind having me."

*Teacher
    **A sort of "Mr." xD

Years
    Janice Glayvansien
    Pewter City

The Pokeball trembled for a little while longer before becoming still. Janice breathed out the air she was holding in her mouth throughout the time of capture. Dylan raised a brow and moved forward to retrieve the object. She accepted the capsule from the weasel's mouth and then released the energy it had just contained. Red light burst and materialized into a not very pleasant-looking Spinarak. The abdomen made a face at Janice and the Floatzel couldn't help but laugh. The irked Spinarak flashed its gaze towards the Water-type and fired multiple silk strings around Dylan's mouth. Now Janice couldn't help giggling at her Pokemons' antics.

After doing a brief check on Spinarak's welfare, the spider finally accepted the fact that she was now having an owner. It didn't really matter much to her, considering the fact that she had only been in the forest wilderness for a few weeks. Ariadne was the name bestowed upon her by her mistress and she responded by looking proud of her name. With her critter companion who knew Viridian Forest at the back of her… legs, Janice and co. were able to leave the dense forest very efficiently with shortcuts. They stepped out into the open air and Pewter City greeted their eyes. Making a beeline to the Pokemon Center, Janice brisk-walked past the gym, paying attention to the three people standing outside the gym. She returned Dylan and Ariadne back into their balls before entering the air-conditioned Pokemon Center. A nurse greeted her and collected her Pokemon for healing and Janice left to explore more of Pewter City.

When she stepped out of the building, she spotted a gothic-looking building which had a huge sign on it, reading "Pewter City's Gym" in bold brown letters. Though it was what was beyond the gym that seized her attention, an impressive regal-looking museum which made her very exalted. As Janice sauntered past the gym, a young man loitering with a worried look outside caught her gaze. The man returned her eye contact and he looked at her intently as if he knew her. Quickly, Janice shifted her gaze back to the museum which was within a short walking distance behind the gym. The moment she turned left to the next street, she failed to hear a girl near her age coming out of the gym to talk to the man.

The museum was not only magnificent on the outside, but also grand in its interior design. Ancient artifacts and models of prehistoric Pokemon were arranged neatly in display cabinets. In one room, there was an exhibition of a rock, called a Moon Stone, which was said to have come from a meteor that landed in Mt Moon. Janice judged that the Moon Stone was very valuable from the fact that the exhibition room had at least half a dozen security cameras pointing in all directions and there was always at least one scientist and one guard standing by the exhibit. Janice left the room, starting to feel bored at all the history surrounding her. Her mood was only temporarily lifted up and she espied a machine at a corner of the museum. A staff personnel who was in charge of the machine informed her that it was a prototype of a machine that's supposed to revive fossilized Pokemon, like the one in Hoenn, but also being able to boost the Pokemon's power. Leaving the museum slightly fascinated, Janice returned to the Pokemon Center and claimed her Pokemon back.

Back with her Pokemon, Ariadne was left outside her Pokeball to sit inside Janice's bag as the young spider still had yet to be accustomed to being inside the capsule for long periods of time. Janice decided to check up on the gym since she was already in Pewter without anything else to do. She might as well get the badge for the Master Quest and get the whole thing over and done with. Thinking about the Master Quest reminded her when she left the harbor of Canalave City. The whole of Pastoria and her whole huge family had come down to bade her a bon voyage. She swore in her memory that her aunt was beaming rather unusually happily when she boarded the Kanto-bound ferry. Was this Master Quest some kind of conspiracy in which her aunt was part of? The idea sounded highly strange and implausible. Janice shook her head of the thought and focused on the gym.

"Ariadne, shall we have our first victory together by defeating the gym?"
    "Spin, spinarak-narak!" <Sure, though a gym sounds too hard for my taste…>
    "You're feeling hungry already? Oh well I only have a few Orans left, aside from some hard Cobas and Kebias which I guessed you wouldn't like. My neighbor, who collects berries while traveling, gave them to me as a parting gift."
    "Spinar, spinarak spin-spin." <Oh well, I'd rather have a Caterpie but I'll try the berry.>

Janice approached the gym, observing the same man with another girl this time. She raised a brow when she saw the girl bowing towards the man. Whatever is she doing that for? Janice thought as she walked pass them towards the doors.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    "I'm sorry, but I feel that we should postpone our gym battle," said Soo-yun. "If both Keeno-seonsaengnim* and Geodude-ssi** feel that something is wrong with the hike, I think that we should go check it out. You say that Geodude-ssi's premonition is pretty good, yet you do not believe him when both him and another person feel that something is wrong. I am sorry if it is not my place to say this, but perhaps you should trust your pokemon a little more." Soo-yun blushed and bowed deeply. "I apologize for any disrespect. I am going to go with Keeno-seonsaengnim* to find the other Master Quest trainers. I do hope that you come along with us. Once again, I apologize for any and all disrespect."

Hakon scratched his had when the trainer turned and left the arena. "And I thought I grew up under a rock..." he muttered without her hearing it. Just then, another trainer entered. At least he assumed she was a trainer, as her eyes looked curious and she had a Spinarak in her bag.

"Hello there," he said. "Who might you be? Entering my gym just like that," he asked with a playful wink from his eye at her.

- - - - -

Soo-yun exited the gym after bowing to the gym leader once more and saw that Keeno was still standing in the front.

She bowed to him. "Keeno-seonsaengnim*, if you feel that you must go see the Master Quest trainers on the hike, I will come along with you if you do not mind having me."

Keeno blinked. "Uh, yes! Yes! FINALLY someone believing me! Let's go immediately!" He started walking towards the mountains, feeling a bit more secure with a Master Quest trainer in his company.

The ground was starting to slope upwards and Keeno quickly got tired, but he talked nevertheless. "I'm suspecting a group of criminals will try to do bad things to disrupt the Master Quest. Have you ever heard of Team Shiro, Soo-yun? They are crazy people who believe that pokémon should not be held in pokéballs and should not be used for battling on behalf of humans. But our pokémon want to be with us, don't they?"

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Near Viridian Forest​

I was humming and lowly singing a tune that had popped in my head. I wasn't entirely sure what it was because many songs just engrave themselves into my head, especially the ones with very nice melodies. It could have been something from Lady Gaga's "Edge of Glory" or even Adele's "Set Fire to Rain". It was just catchy. Junior didn't mind me humming/singing as he skipping along to the beat of the tune.

All was well. I was going into a forest that was the Kanto counterpart to Petalburg Woods that housed many stalker Beedrills that seemed to take a liking to me and Junior. Junior didn't seem to mind as he would wave enthusiastically at the companions we managed to attract; I however, was less than pleased. I just had a problem with their needles. I just didn't feel comfortable with them near me. I would rather not be on the receiving end of those needles or impaled by them.

Was I the only sane one? Yes.

Junior turned and looked at me, somewhat hurt and that look told me, "You hypocrite."

"I was kidding," I told him. He seemed happy enough with the response and resumed to skipping.

I was trying to find the tune I was singing/humming until someone shoved their face into mine.

"Hello mister trainer, I suppose you are one, at least. How would you feel battling me and my dear pokémon? We are strong and will probably beat you but to tempt you into accepting my challenge, I will give you a lot of money if you let me win! I am very rich, you see."

It was rich girl telling from her clothes. She had a nice sundress that were only worn by models in fashion magazines, a sunhat made from straw with a ribbon wrapped around it, a bag on her shoulders, and wore high heels. Her voice was high and annoying adding to the fact that she was just being very overconfident.

"The thing is, that I just lost another battle against a horrible girl, but I want a certain... well, mister to believe that I am strong. So if you pretend to make a good battle out of it, but lose, I will pay you? Yes?" She pleaded, "Oh, here he comes! What do you say? Please? Please!"

She had finally moved away from my face and it gave me some thinking room. Grovyle stopped to look at me, giving me the look that said: "Why are we stopping?" I didn't bother to reply to that look. I didn't bother to look at the direction she was pointing to earlier as I found myself wanting to yell at her face. I wasn't going to disrespect my pokemon by loosing on purpose. I really was going to yell at her, but then realized that she had to pay me anyway. Even if she lost she would have to pay me. It was the law anyway.

"Yeah I'll battle you," I replied, giving her one crazy grin giving as much emphasis to the word battle that I could.

She seemed happy enough as she threw her hands in the air out of happiness, "Butter, let's win this!"

A Butterfree had swooped down from the sky on cue. It must have had a very big obsession with flashy entrances as she was now dancing about. Junior took this as a challenge and began to dance about as well. Guess who was winning? The Butterfree was, it was handing Junior's butt to him.

Junior scratched me.

"Okay I'm sorry," I apologized.

Junior looked like he won some big battle.

"Now, call for your pokemon, unless you are going to use that, thing," The rich girl said pointing to Junior, "He won't be able to beat us."

Gah, she was annoying. Can I kill her yet?

"I wasn't going to use him anyway," I retorted. I grabbed Sonny's pokeball, deciding that this was the best moment to give him experience, "Go Sonny!"

The saltine cracker addicted Pidgey was spat out of its pokeball. Before he had the chance to turn around and face me, I grabbed Junior's pokeball and returned him. Junior looked very confused when I pointed the pokeball towards him and then a bit mad when the red beam had sucked him inside. Sonny had grown an irrational fear of Junior because Junior had kidnapped him from his nest.

Was this familiar? Oh yes it was.

"Sonny, this is going to be our first battle together," I said, pointing to the Butterfree.

Sonny turned around and let out a small chirp, signaling that he was ready. The Butterfree had stopped flailing about in the air and stared at the saltine addicted Pidgey with its creepy red compound eyes.

"Sleep Powder Butter and make it snappy!" The rich girl ordered.

"Gust," I stated simply.

The Butterfree flapped its white wings to release a green powder that put many of its enemies to sleep. In retaliation, Sonny flew backwards and flapped his wings in a fury. Wind blew across the field, blowing the powder away and at the same time, the Butterfree was having a hard time trying to regain its balance in the air.

"Butter, we have to try and slow this one down, try a Stun Spore!"

"Gust," I repeated.

Butterfree released an orange powder from its wings, but the same result came from its efforts. The orange powder that would have paralyzed Sonny was blown away, leaving its trainer very mad.

"Oh, you aren't going to let me win are you?" She asked, but she didn't need an answer at this point, "Oh you'll pay dearly; Butter use Tackle!"

"Gust," I repeated once more. God I sound like a broken record.

Butter had charged forward with its frail little body, hoping to hit Sonny. Sonny, however, repeated the same thing it did earlier. He began to flap his wings wildly, summoning a breeze that knocked Butter out of the sky and sending it towards the ground.

"Ah!" Butter's trainer screamed when her pokemon hit the ground, "Oh you're going to pay! Butter use Confusion!"

Butter flew weekly in the air and with all of the psychic energy that resided in its body focused it into her compound eyes. Sonny was sent hurling into the ground, a crater shaped like his body formed as dust and dirt flew free.

"Okay now use Sleep Powder, Butter!"

"When Butter gets close use Gust!"

Butter flew carelessly close to Sonny. It had already relinquished its psychic hold on him. Sonny made it into the air, slightly above the ground, before Butter made it close enough to flap her wings to release her lethal green powder. Sonny took the chance to flap his own wings and the wind that was summoned was able to blow the green powder away from him and onto Butter itself. Its trainer cried out in utter horror because the green powder had completely back fired and caused Butter to drop into a deep sleep.

"No Butter!"

"Sonny use Quick Attack," I advised. Sonny flew back for a bit and then shot straight forward. A white streak trailed behind as he sped forward and then down to hit the Butterfree that was sleeping as if there were no worries in the world. When Sonny made contact with his dive bomb Butter made a small whimper.

"Uh," The girl hesitated, but then agreed to return her pokemon into its pokeball, "Go Nina!"

A pokeball was thrown in the air and in a white light the ball decided to puke out a female Nidoran. She was sleeping happily in the grass and every once in a while would take her paw and run it along her face. Her trainer was desperately trying to wake her up with her banshee like screams, but I doubt she was going to wake up any time soon.

I am going to catch myself a Nidoran and then coo at her all I want.
    Sonny chirped. I am guessing that I must have said it out loud and he must have agreed with me.

I had an inkling that the Nidoran was less than pleased with her trainer and that the girl didn't know how to get the pokemon to respect her because there were times when the Nidoran would just roll around. If that wasn't an indication then I don't know what is. The rich girl began to cry as she returned her pokemon into her pokeball and fell to her knees. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Not to be mean or anything, but are you going to pay me?" I asked. Scratch the first part, I was being mean.

"But, I lost; you aren't going to get paid!"

"But you have to," I stated, "Any loosing trainer has to pay the winning trainer. Of course there are special cases, but this isn't one of them."
    She looked up at me with her tear stained face, but she grabbed money from her bag and shoved it into my hands.

I looked at it and decided to lie, "You know the minimum wage is three thousand pokedollars right?"

I know it was cruel, but I was desperate. I was flat out broke and I would need supplies when I reached Pewter.

Thank goodness I didn't think aloud this time as she grabbed more money from her bag and shoved it into her hands. I smiled wickedly as I counted, putting each bill neatly into my wallet. Someone might smack me if they saw what I did next. I returned Sonny into his pokeball and released Junior. Was I guilty? Yes I was, but once I stepped into Viridian Forest, the guilt washed away.

It was time to deal with the stalker Beedrills.

"Junior, stop waving at the stalker Beedrills!"

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    He wasn't responding, and it seems he was badly injured. Since Kathy was here, she could leave him with her, but she didn't know what to do. She turned to face Kathy, wondering if she was kind enough to take care of him, since Shun wouldn't like to wake up to see the girl who annoyed her, but rather Kathy the crazy but the only-person-who-seems-to-understand-him-friend.

"Can you help me take him to the Pokemon Center? If he does wake up, I don't think he can walk all the way back from here," she asked Kathy. Stephany noticed how Elgyem was missing, yet she couldn't do much about it. Instead, she caught Hoothoot's attention. "Hey, Hoothoot."

"Hoothoot!"

"Can you find Elgyem for me?," Stephany asked her bird. Hoothoot nodded. "Do you know the way back to the Pokemon Center?" she added in.

"Hoot!" he punched his chest, nodding.

"Alright then. Go find Elgyem," she spoke as she watched Hoothoot flutter off into the distance. Gothorita was inside her bag, and Pawniard was slowly pushing Shun so he looked as if he was sitting up.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Shun wasn't waking up, which concerned Kathy for his well being anymore. Anorith was upset as well, as it cried a low and quiet chip, still hoping that everything will be alright. Soon, Stephanie had a suggestion.

"Can you help me take him to the Pokemon Center? If he does wake up, I don't think he can walk all the way back from here." she asked Kathy.

"If I must," Kathy then replied, as she then saw Stephanie's HootHoot hop off to find one of Shun's pokemon. "You grab the feet. I shall grab the arms."

Kathy then did as she instructed, as she went over to Shun, and picked him up from his arms. Stephanie meanwhile, picked up Shun's legs. Soon, they were both able to lift Shun off the ground, carrying him with care. Kathy was, however struggled at first. "Ugh...remind me to tell Herr Shun to choose lighter calorie meals..." Kathy chuckled, as soon, she and Stephanie booth walked back to Pewter.

Along the way back to Pewter, Kathy's Anorith was steadily keeping up with the two of them, as she soon noticed Stephanie's Pawniard. There was then a spark -- it clamped its pincers together, signaling that it has very good strength, and it is not to be underestimated. Anorith, perhaps claimed Pawniard to be a new rival of hers.

Soon, Kathy and Stephanie saw Pewter right in their sights once again, where Kathy saw Keeno, and a familiar Master Quest trainer Soo-yun -- heading up towards the hill, right towards them.

"Herr Keeno! Fraulein!" Kathy called out, as she and Stephanie were soon towards him and Soo-yun. "
    Fraulein...Herr Keeno, z'ere is an important matter I wish to discuss with both of you! But, I must apologize; Herr Shun must be treated first, so we are on our way towards the Pokemon center."

There was little room and time for a conversation as both Kathy and Stephanie, both carrying Shun, with their pokemon just behind them, trailed past Keeno and Soo-yun, and carefully walked all the way towards Pewter City. Soon, Kathy was able to see the familiar red-roofed building, the Pokemon Center.

"This way." Kathy stated, as she was carefully heading toward the direction of the Pokemon Center's entrance.

When they went inside, Kathy surveyed the area to see where they could put Shun on to lie down. Soon, Kathy saw the nearby cotton couch. "Let us put Herr Shun here," Kathy directed, as both Kathy and Stephanie carefully put Shun on the soft couch. "He'll be alright here...I shall hope."

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Viridian Forest

I hate Viridian Forest.

Junior grunted in disagreement. Korra sighed at Junior and began to scold and complain to him.

"Of course you would disagree," I sighed and then he grinned happily as if he were agreeing to my statement. He probably was.

Did I mention why I hate this forest yet? It's all these Beedrills' fault. They now had the tendency to try and kidnap me. Why? They wanted me to catch one of them. Every once in a while they would ambush Junior and I and then they would take us into the air. This was the reason why I had Korra out with me now, to fend off all these Beedrills.

I saw a familiar person just ahead of me. I recognized it as Stephany and what gave it away was the long messy hair, "Hi Stephany!"

I noticed that clingy kid from the lab on her back. When did they get so close? Were they together? I wonder if the kid gave her roses yet… Aww they would be a cute couple.

"Yes they would," Korra agreed.

I saw Kathy after that, helping Shun onto Stephany's back. I tried to greet her, but no response came. I looked at Shun again and noted that he might have been knocked out. Wondering about the situation I began to stalk them out of the forest.

Junior whined as he exited, pointing to the stalker Beedrills.

"Don't worry Junior, we are going to catch a new friend later," I whispered.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    "Let us put Herr Shun here," Kathy directed, as both Kathy and Stephanie carefully put Shun on the soft couch. "He'll be alright here...I shall hope."

"I hope too," she mumbled. She remembered seeing Anthony's face, and his mouth move, yet she remembered hearing nothing since Shun was first priority. Now that Shun was here, she could catch up to Anthony. Walking off since she wasn't a good friend of Kathy's, she exits the PC and bumps into Anthony by accident. Dusting herself off, Pawniard recognized the grovyle anywhere.

"Pawn," he let out for no apparent reason, Gothorita peeking her head out. Stephany simply looked at him and greeted.

"Hey, long time no see," she spoke, yet her face showed no emotion. She didn't notice this though, since it was a habit to show no emotion and her words mean another. Hoothoot hasn't come back yet, which bothered her a bit.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I reached Pewter City? Was I happy? Yes I was. Why? I was finally away from those stalker Beedrills. I stalked the unconscious clingly sleeping beauty, Stephany, and Kathy out of the forest. They led me into a pokemon center which made me happy. I could finally get some time to work on some story ideas.

I was fishing out my usb drive when, Stephany turned to me and said, "Hey, long time no see."

Her Gothroita had popped her head out of her bag and her Pawniard pointed at me as he cried out a simple "Pawn". Junior seemed happy and tried to converse animatedly with the soldier pokemon.

"Hey!" I greeted here with a smile, "What happened to the unconscious sleeping beauty?"

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    "Hey!" I greeted here with a smile, "What happened to the unconscious sleeping beauty?" His Grovyle started to converse with Pawniard, who crossed his arms and only replied with very short answers.

"He was knocked out by the fight. We were ambushed by Shironians, but we were able to defeat them...or I defeated them easily," she boasted, and suddenly something hit her. "Oh...I think we left his pokemon still at the mountain," she realized. "Now that you're here...umm...can you help me carry Shun's pokemon?" she asked him, her expression never changing throughout the conversation. She could also find Hoothoot along the way, since she was worried of a Hoothoot all alone with Teddiursas, or even an Ursaring! This was an emergency, no, a desperate situation!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Keeno blinked. "Uh, yes! Yes! FINALLY someone believing me! Let's go immediately!" He started walking towards the mountains. Soo-yun followed quietly.

The ground was starting to slope upwards, but Soo-yun was used to walking; she didn't feel tired at all.

"I'm suspecting a group of criminals will try to do bad things to disrupt the Master Quest. Have you ever heard of Team Shiro, Soo-yun?" They are crazy people who believe that pokemon should not be held in pokeballs and should not be used for battling on behalf of humans. But our pokemon want to be with us, don't they?" stated and asked Keeno.

Soo-yun was automatically reminded of the old man from the Viridian Forest and frowned. Could he be a part of Team Shiro, Soo-yun asked herself.

"I have not heard of Team Shiro, Keeno-seonsaengnim*," stated Soo-yun. "If pokemon didn't want to be with us, I believe that they would leave us. Some," Soo-yun wasn't going to mention the old man, "believe that pokemon are not smart enough to leave us. I think otherwise. I feel that if they believe that we are not worthy of being friends with them, we would never see them again."

((OOC: So, Soo-yun and Keeno go to rescue the other Master Quest trainers while they are in the pokemon center. Cool story, bro. xD Maybe we should be attacked instead. =P))

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    "He was knocked out by the fight. We were ambushed by Shironians, but we were able to defeat them...or I defeated them easily," she boasted, and suddenly something hit her. "Oh...I think we left his pokemon still at the mountain," she realized. "Now that you're here...umm...can you help me carry Shun's pokemon?" She asked him, her expression never changing throughout the conversation.

"Shironians?" I asked, "I didn't see them at all… But then again, I was being kidnapped by stalker Beedrills. You left his pokemon in the forest? Sure I'll go, but you are helping me fend off the stalker Beedrills."

Back