• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (OOC)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • I hate orphans. We already have a guy without a mom and a girl without a dad here. We don't need more orphans. And you didn't even give a reason for her parents to die? If you can give me a decent reason for why WHY she has to be orphaned, I might be a bit happier. I mean, couldn't this story have worked just as fine with her having parents and Candice being her sis? I wouldn't be against that.

Now that that's said, it's a good SU in other parts :3

"I hate orphans." that sounds so mean xD
    Guy without mom . . . girl without dad . . . now we need a hermephrodite without either :x
    UGH, just accept him so Shun can eat Janice -3-

Lol, dunno when, but I'll have a post up today, I promise. As it is, I'm about to start working on that map of Arcanum, so you're not allowed to yell at me, Red! xP

Nakuzami

Years
  • HEY DON'T FORGET KATHY IS SHUN'S NUMBER ONE RIVAL~!
    Caaause she'll give him better matches!

I said Shun would eat Janice, nothing about being her rival, JUST EATING O3O

Well, I'll start my post now. This map is coming along okay, but there are a few things . . . Red, what are all those little red blotches on the map of Arcanum? xD I can't change them very well without realizing what they're meant to be. I can probably figure everything else out myself. :3
    EDIT: Nevermind, I looked at all the letters again and realized that those are supposed to be the towns xD Okay! I have it all figured out now, lol.

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Hmmm.... Well, I haven't RP'd in some time (busy practicing my indolence, you see) and I thought this would be a delightful place to get back into it.

I see someone is still working on a character for the only spot, but... whatever: I'll just post the one I came up with.

Incidentally, I don't quite remember how the spoiler tag works. :/

-----

Here there be character sheets:

Spoiler:

Years
  • I hate orphans. We already have a guy without a mom and a girl without a dad here. We don't need more orphans. And you didn't even give a reason for her parents to die? If you can give me a decent reason for why WHY she has to be orphaned, I might be a bit happier. I mean, couldn't this story have worked just as fine with her having parents and Candice being her sis? I wouldn't be against that.

Now that that's said, it's a good SU in other parts :3
    Three orphans too much? (I didn't even know there was 2 orphans already, WHO ARE THEY?! xD) Candice being her sister may not be very realistic as which sister would let her sibling move out somewhere else? I'll try to come up with two decently-done deaths without over-exaggerating.

edit: There, added another paragraph on how two people I didn't really care died. xD How tragic, now go cry like it's Romeo and Juliet d:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Three orphans too much? (I didn't even know there was 2 orphans already, WHO ARE THEY?! xD) Candice being her sister may not be very realistic as which sister would let her sibling move out somewhere else? I'll try to come up with two decently-done deaths without over-exaggerating.

Well, technically we're not orphans, but Otherworld9)'s and my character are both missing one parent, the one opposite our respective genders, and our characters hate the rest of their families (which happen to be the other parent and one sibling of the same gender of our characters) So we're like the same, yet opposite, and I never even read Otherworld's SU, so it was some huge coincidence 030

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED, WAS THE CAPTURE SUCCESSFUL??

Years

• Well, technically we're not orphans, but Otherworld9)'s and my character are both missing one parent, the one opposite our respective genders, and our characters hate the rest of their families (which happen to be the other parent and one sibling of the same gender of our characters) So we're like the same, yet opposite, and I never even read Otherworld's SU, so it was some huge coincidence 030

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED, WAS THE CAPTURE SUCCESSFUL??
    Oh... well at least Janice doesn't really hate her big family tree. I hope I didn't exaggerate the deaths, I always do in some way or another. :>

Last edited:

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Oh, Diamond, now that I've taken the time to read your SU, I can see it's rather better than mine, as my character excelled in blandness, and yours does not.

Well, I suppose I'll simply resume being a recluse. Consider my SU withdrawn.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    @ Naku - Yes, successful capture of Tyrogue :3 Edit in his details in your SU post. Remember, all his attacks.

@ Dia - Alright haha, accepted ;)

@ MMGiru - How good to see you here! It's been quite a while, hasn't it? I don't think I'll accept more players for now, but I will let you know if I'm doing that in the future.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Yaaaaaaaaaay . . .
    . . . I would post, but I'm . . . I'm ex-. . . *dozes off*

Gawd, 2:30 a.m. here . . . stupid time zones xD
    I'll just edit in Tyrogue's information for now . . . I'll have to come up with a name for him tomorrow, lol. I don't trust myself to name him well at the moment.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    MOWAHHAHHA. I kind of wanted to make up interesting antagonists, so I let you make them up yourselves.

Oh, and I'll change the rating to T now. Fits much better xD

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Oh, interesting. Love how you played it out! :badsmile:

Now to get on task, Pawniard learned Assurance while Gothorita learned Future Sight. I was going to get Hoothoot to learn as well, but he's learning way too fast. So I got him out of this one. I hope First Snow and Michaela the Uchicha come back.....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I love how you write battles! One thing I thought about though, that could easily go unnoticed since your pokémon have such colorful personalities, is that the pokémon seem to be battling on their own, without taking orders from Stephany. Now, this may of course be the case, I think it was like that sometimes in the anime and Gothorita and Pawniard are pretty seasoned pokémon. But at least for newly caught pokémon, like Hoothoot, maybe Stephany should give more orders? You don't have to, I just noticed it ^^

Also, I think I'd like you to not learn more than one move TOTAL in one battle. But we can let both Pawniard and Gothorita learn their respective moves for now~

I too hope that they'll post soon... Snow told me he was finished with his exams (or is he a she? I'm not sure :x gotta ask) but Michaela is probably still swamped. Poor thangs~

MY EXAM IS ON TUESDAY OMFG *GOES STUDYING* .......... *LEAVES PC OPEN IN A TAB AND SHOULD BE SHOT*

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I love how you write battles! One thing I thought about though, that could easily go unnoticed since your pokémon have such colorful personalities, is that the pokémon seem to be battling on their own, without taking orders from Stephany. Now, this may of course be the case, I think it was like that sometimes in the anime and Gothorita and Pawniard are pretty seasoned pokémon. But at least for newly caught pokémon, like Hoothoot, maybe Stephany should give more orders? You don't have to, I just noticed it ^^

Also, I think I'd like you to not learn more than one move TOTAL in one battle. But we can let both Pawniard and Gothorita learn their respective moves for now~

Oh I see then, I will edit it so Stephany gives off the orders. Sorry, noticed it too. [Thanks....I feel flattered. XD] But ok. One moe per battle then.

Update for my sig.....since my signature felt crowded, all you have to do now if hover over the pokemon's names on my sig and their moves pop out. Tell me if you liked how my sig was before so I can change it back if you want to....just wanted my sig to look more......well, less filled.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh that looks awesome for the sig! Now we can visualize your pokémon easier as well ^^ You should edit in the new attacks though ;)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Oh that looks awesome for the sig! Now we can visualize your pokémon easier as well ^^ You should edit in the new attacks though ;)

Ok....on it then. Good luck on your exams, I'm on my two week Winter Break right now, so I guess I have more time to improve my posts and such. Also....we have Janice! I can tell that Kanice and Stephany may get along well from reading out her SU....but also may not, eh, I will just sit and watch the thing unfold. Can't wait for Nakuzami's and Miss Doronjo's battle posts.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, oh almost forgot.

@ Dia - you're asleep right now ^^ But I'm telling you here (cuz I hope you read through all the posts since you last checked a thread before you reply........) that your capture of Spinarak was successful! Please edit in its moves up to level 15, as well as the gender you want for it and any other details, in your SU post.

Back