• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Umm...that was a rhetorical question. I know what to do. lol. Althought I'm busy workin' on mah own RP, so I think I'll let y'all post first. :)
Hard to tell in written text on a forum where people usually ask when they wonder things. :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Naku and First Snow: THE FIRST ONE TO VIRIDIAN CITY IS SUPER CHAMPION OF THE WORLD~!

I'll post when I get home. :3

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

I'll try to post soon, but my stupid wi-fi just shut off and I can't find teh hawtspotz, so I'm on my phone at the moment.
Meanwhile I'll just type something up in Word or something, lol. :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

I'll try to post soon, but my stupid wi-fi just shut off and I can't find teh hawtspotz, so I'm on my phone at the moment.
Meanwhile I'll just type something up in Word or something, lol. :P
I love that I can access Internet on my phone now :D (I had a lousy old phone before)
But it's way too tedious to write decently long posts on it.

Naaaao I'll actually go to bed. Sorry for being so, well, not here >.< if we make this RP kick off and live on until Christmas, I'll have loads of more free time then ;)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Urgh, short post. (blames the lack of things to do)

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT RED. =P

I have to get off now, however. The bell is going to ring in a minute and I have two club meetings in a row. Busy busy.

Nakuzami

Years
I love that I can access Internet on my phone now :D (I had a lousy old phone before)
But it's way too tedious to write decently long posts on it.

Naaaao I'll actually go to bed. Sorry for being so, well, not here >.< if we make this RP kick off and live on until Christmas, I'll have loads of more free time then ;)

I know!!
I try to avoid getting on PC using my phone, and I just CAN'T make an IC post on it, at all. It takes like an hour just to do all of my bolding/coloring/indenting and stuff, lol.

Anyways, I guess someone turned teh hawtspotz back on, because my interwebz is working again, lol.

@Michaela - HAH! My school day ended nearly an hour an a half ago~! :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It's fine, Michaela ;) I'm in a hurry :x So my post is rushed as well xD I'll try to make better posts for you others, lol. And maybe interact a bit instead of just posting all of his lines in one go xD Also you guys. You are in the same time line, not separated like in chaptered RPs.

Nakuzami

Years
Well, feel free to interact with me, guys. xD

AH, CRAZY SCIENTIST LADY!
I'm currently revising my post to add in Kathy. :>
Feel free to interact with Roswell! After all, he's a curious little alien that is the subject of much scientific study~ :P

My post should be up in a couple of minutes, after I finish adding Kathy, lol.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
When I'm gone, everybody fires up without me......I have such a lame eastern time...especially school, bus takes one hour to take me from school to my house, so it's even worse....oh well. Started late....

Nakuzami

Years
Poor Soo-yun. She's pretty much pushed to the side. XD

THAT'S BECAUSE WE'RE TOO BUSY PAYING ATTENTION TO CRAZY SCIENTIST LADY.

This is going to be the most epic rivalry EVER. I can't wait to actually get going somewhere. :> I already might have a few ideas for tiny little plot twists for Shun~

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I agree with Nakuzami. Everyone likes the crazy German scientist lady. XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Urgh, I have AP World homework due tomorrow and have TKD in seven minutes. I feel like I just want to skip it...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Urgh, I have AP World homework due tomorrow and have TKD in seven minutes. I feel like I just want to skip it...

Ugh, I know how you feel. I got another test tomorrow too.....which is worse. Homework pushed aside, I guess the quiet ones are left out after all. XD I'll just let the rp flow into my hands....it's good....don't know when the owner will update it...we can't get out until he does so.

Luckily, Michaela can....

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Michaela can skip TKD? Pfft, never. That's like skipping breathing for me. All the same...I feel lazy. XD

I'm heading off to TKD right now. EVERYONE, STOP POSTING. YES, THAT MEANS YOU NAKUZAMI. =P

(Kidding, just don't add five hundred pages and leave Soo-yun behind)

Back