• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (OOC)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • I think I'm the only one who hasn't been talked to.

Wsymical doesn't count. He isn't cool enough was late.

That can be fixed. I'll just talk to you randomely when the battle is on, or if something happens that I have to talk to you....I felt lonely when nobody talked to me at first anyway. And yes......Wymsical came pretty late.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
    Years
  • @Nakuzami: You have failed. Please die. lol

@MichealaThe Uchiha and Otherworld9): As I said before, I have a life. You should try it, it's amazing. lolol. Besides, my post clearly states that I had plane turbulence, but half of you probably didn't read that.

Also, who cares what color pokedex you have? Jeez.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

@MichealaThe Uchiha and Otherworld9): As I said before, I have a life. You should try it, it's amazing. lolol. Besides, my post clearly states that I had plane turbulence, but half of you probably didn't read that.

Okay!! :D *Jumps off of a cliff*

No, no one cares enough to read your post. I skimmed it, lol, but I did see the plane turbulence thing. :P

We do. Iris does too.
    No, not black lady Iris, Iris; goddess of the rainbow. I just figured it's something Wymsical could understand, what with his life and all.

Miss man Doronjo and I are writing the battle as we type!! >:D

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

Well, we all do. Luckily, at least you're appreciating it....mine is...idk, boring. That's what I get for being such a lazy couchpotato. I'm a multitasker, so I do everything and such quickly. School hasn't been harsh yet, and I hope next week isn't busy as that I become inactive.

Some people just have an eye for details, like friends I know. You may not be interested, but others are such perfectionists in both writing imaginary people doing imaginary things as to reality....and sorry, didn't read that post. Apologies.

Wymsical

Years

• Okay!! :D *Jumps off of a cliff*

No, no one cares enough to read your post. I skimmed it, lol, but I did see the plane turbulence thing. :P

We do. Iris does too.
    No, not black lady Iris, Iris; goddess of the rainbow. I just figured it's something Wymsical could understand, what with his life and all.

Miss man Doronjo and I are writing the battle as we type!! >:D

And don't come back. :P

Correction: You're not cool enough to read my post.

Dude, Iris is a myth. *eyeroll* seriously, I rest my case.

Well, we all do. Luckily, at least you're appreciating it....mine is...idk, boring. That's what I get for being such a lazy couchpotato. I'm a multitasker, so I do everything and such quickly. School hasn't been harsh yet, and I hope next week isn't busy as that I become inactive.

Some people just have an eye for details, like friends I know. You may not be interested, but others are such perfectionists in both writing imaginary people doing imaginary things as to reality....and sorry, didn't read that post. Apologies.

Well, what I meant by life was a life outside of the house. lol. Ya, people should start reading other people's posts too. Imagine if I kicked all yo butts and you didn't read my post to see it.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • And don't come back. :P

Correction: You're not cool enough to read my post.

Dude, Iris is a myth. *eyeroll* seriously, I rest my case.

Well, what I meant by life was a life outside of the house. lol. Ya, people should start reading other people's posts too. Imagine if I kicked all yo butts and you didn't read my post to see it.

Oh, don't come back? Oops . . .

Hmph :M

I don't think she appreciates you calling her a myth, Artemis boi >:C

Well, if you read my first post you'd know that Shun is not wearing his beanie at the moment, it's stuffed inside his bag~ :P

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Actually, I did read it. Having your plane going crazy and your Marshtomp splashing water on you doesn't make you any less late.

LOL, I JUST REALIZED. THE FIRST ONE THAT CAME AND THE LAST ONE ARE THE ONES THAT WERE NEVER TALKED TO. ROFL.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just a note: Wymsical and Nakuzami, I will not have any of your bickering in neither of the threads of this RP. That's that, no need to mentioning it again.

Michaela, I'd appreciate if you used English letters and names of attacks, since it's very confusing with korean characters. Thank you :3

Also, I don't at all mind that you post a lot when I'm not here :) but remember that some players might find it annoying if they get left out from interesting events just because others posted very much when they were gone. Just, like, try to give everyone a chance to play the game :)

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • ...Well, while I would be interested in trying to catch a Furret, I want to catch pokemon that would fit Kathy's character, so I don't think I'll be catching anything from Route One~

Maybe just for battle exp. :3

Last edited:

Wymsical

Years

• Oh, don't come back? Oops . . .

Hmph :M

I don't think she appreciates you calling her a myth, Artemis boi >:C

Well, if you read my first post you'd know that Shun is not wearing his beanie at the moment, it's stuffed inside his bag~ :P

You're in the wrong RP. LOLOL

Actually, I did read it. Having your plane going crazy and your Marshtomp splashing water on you doesn't make you any less late.

LOL, I JUST REALIZED. THE FIRST ONE THAT CAME AND THE LAST ONE ARE THE ONES THAT WERE NEVER TALKED TO. ROFL.

I know that, it's just a reason to be late.

Just a note: Wymsical and Nakuzami, I will not have any of your bickering in neither of the threads of this RP. That's that, no need to mentioning it again.

Michaela, I'd appreciate if you used English letters and names of attacks, since it's very confusing with korean characters. Thank you :3

Also, I don't at all mind that you post a lot when I'm not here :) but remember that some players might find it annoying if they get left out from interesting events just because others posted very much when they were gone. Just, like, try to give everyone a chance to play the game :)

Yeah, we'll stop now. Or at least I will, but could you all PLEASE stop mulling over the fact that I was late? Don't you have better things to do? lol. Believe it or not, I actually had the chance to post before any of y'all but I passed it up.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, we'll stop now. Or at least I will, but could you all PLEASE stop mulling over the fact that I was late? Don't you have better things to do? lol. Believe it or not, I actually had the chance to post before any of y'all but I passed it up.
    You're the only one mulling over that ^^ I was speaking generally, since I have often been the one left behind xD Nevermind now.

@ Otherworld9) - Your capture is successful! :) Please add Hoothoot to your team and list its attacks up to level 15.
    But I think you're godmodding Pawniard a bit... of course he's seen a lot more battling experience than a wild Hoothoot, but that battle was a bit one-sided. Just a note :3

Shawn, I just love Katharina xD

Last edited:

Wymsical

Years

• You're the only one mulling over that ^^ I was speaking generally, since I have often been the one left behind xD Nevermind now.

@ Otherworld9) - Your capture is successful! :) Please add Hoothoot to your team and list its attacks up to level 15.
    But I think you're godmodding Pawniard a bit... of course he's seen a lot more battling experience than a wild Hoothoot, but that battle was a bit one-sided. Just a note :3

Shawn, I just love Katharina xD

LOL, And NKZM. But yeah, nvm.

Yay! Is my capture of Furret successful. I'm prepared to bribe you. lol.

Also, people. Kate's Vibrava is on the loose. Any of you are allowed to bunny Vibrava and make it come and annoy you. If you mistook it for a wild Pokemon, that might make the storyline a little interesting.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No, check the main thread. It's not successful ;) just because ^^

I'm thinking of letting Keeno run into it on his way to Viridian ^^ but I've got a post in another RP to write, even though I should be making dinner and then study some more...... yeah, dinner first, then RP post, THEN Keeno may have his little post here :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hmmm... not until Cerulean methinks :p there's not much water until then anyways.

Btw, my plan failed. I haven't done even one of those things in my last post xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I hate you so much right now. So much. lolol
    Haha >:D no, it's not just because. It's because I think you should do just a liiiittle more to get a new pokémon. BUT, I really like that you played on Kate's personality, not wanting to hurt the Furret unnecessarily :)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Alright, I'll go back to the "Eonni" and stuff like that. xD

Never mind, thought you forgot the hoothoot, but you DIDN'T. Whoops~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alright, I'll go back to the "Eonni" and stuff like that. xD

Never mind, thought you forgot the hoothoot, but you DIDN'T. Whoops~

And I appreciate if you point out things I forget or ask when you wonder things, so no worries~

EDIT: @ Wymsical - Alright, Kate seems to really want that cute pokémon ;) Furret is captured successfully! Be sure to add Furret, any details you want about it and its attacks up to level 15 in your pokémon list.

Last edited:
    Back