• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (OOC)

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
    Years
    @RHCP: LOL, I know. If I was playing as one of my other characters that Furret would be toast.

Edit: Great. Thanks.

Edit once again: BTW, I edited my SU a little. I lengthened the Good Qualities on the personality section, and added a little info here and there. I also edited some of Marshtomp and Vibrava's personalities. I'll do more once I get back, and I'll be sure to add Furret.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Just a note: Wymsical and Nakuzami, I will not have any of your bickering in neither of the threads of this RP. That's that, no need to mentioning it again.

Sir, yes sir! *Salutes*

I kind of want a magikarp. xD

Would we get rods...pretty soon? :3

I DEMAND THAT WE GET OLD RODS, IMMEDIATELY.

So, it seems many people wants a Furret . . . of course, I didn't plan on catching one on this Route, but I did have an idea . . . one which I must run by Red :P PM TIME~!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    You're the only one mulling over that ^^ I was speaking generally, since I have often been the one left behind xD Nevermind now.

@ Otherworld9) - Your capture is successful! :) Please add Hoothoot to your team and list its attacks up to level 15.
    But I think you're godmodding Pawniard a bit... of course he's seen a lot more battling experience than a wild Hoothoot, but that battle was a bit one-sided. Just a note :3

Shawn, I just love Katharina xD

Oh sorry, didn't mean it to sound like that. Will not make it sound like that next time. Thanks for the heads up. Also, thanks for the hoothoot. :)

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I have a lot of homework today so I probably won't be able to post today. I'll try to sneak one in if possible. I also have finals next week and I know for sure I won't be posting... Again, I will try to get one in, but I know that I won't be able too...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I have a lot of homework today so I probably won't be able to post today. I'll try to sneak one in if possible. I also have finals next week and I know for sure I won't be posting... Again, I will try to get one in, but I know that I won't be able too...

It's all right, I have important things next week...which might mean I will get behind probably....

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    I also have homework due tomorrow and Friday, two REALLY REALLY REALLY HUGE projects. I probably shouldn't even be on PC...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I definitely shouldn't be on PC xD (I should be asleep rn) since I've got important exams coming up. But since we're all having school and stuff, we'll understand each other and come back fresh and playful around Christmas, right? :3

Wymsical

Years
    I definitely shouldn't be on PC xD (I should be asleep rn) since I've got important exams coming up. But since we're all having school and stuff, we'll understand each other and come back fresh and playful around Christmas, right? :3

Correction: Big boy COLLEGE stuff. I'm stuffed on booze, that is. Apart from the reviews, I'm fine. Wait...the REVIEWS! OHMYGAWD!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Yeah, my notebook for AP World history is due tomorrow. For all you noobs out there, that's college level work. And...crap, forgot my Pre-Cal homework. x_x;

(sighs) I really should stop being so ahead for my age. >_>;

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh, I guess it's nice that I don't have anything important coming up anytime soon*. I guess we don't have to take midterms anymore for ninth grade courses, at least, I think that's what my science teacher said the other day, lol.
    Although, I still have homework I should do . . . *gets a bad feeling* Ima go check my grades xD

Ah, I should post either tonight or tomorrow. Since I'm no longer interacting with crazy Kathy, I'm less motivated. Lol xP
    I will definately post here soon though.

*Well, other than a concert for chorus, but that's a one night thing that I don't have to study for, lol. (It's not like I'd study anyways :P)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    I've been less motivated when I got ignored by everyone but the last person there. =P Poor Soo-yun. xD

At least Wsy-chan came up and talked to her. ^^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well you guys could of interacted with me; come to me, instead of e coming to you for a change.. xD I won't bite! Well, Kathy bites, but not me~!
    But no matter.

Next week is my finals in University as well, so yeah, I won't be as active as well, until next Friday, but, I'll still try to post at least once per day if I can~ :3

Wymsical

Years
    Well you guys could of interacted with me; come to me, instead of e coming to you for a change.. xD I won't bite! Well, Kathy bites, but not me~!
    But no matter.

You know you could have my Vibrava come and annoy you. Or you could try to catch it thinking it's a wild Pokemon. Might be fun, since I'm letting people bunny my Vibrava for a little bit. Just to see what happens.

@Michaela: I have no idea if putting 'chan' at the end of my mispelled name is an insult, but coming from you, I seriously doubt it's a compliment. lol

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    You know you could have my Vibrava come and annoy you. Or you could try to catch it thinking it's a wild Pokemon. Might be fun, since I'm letting people bunny my Vibrava for a little bit. Just to see what happens.

@Michaela: I have no idea if putting 'chan' at the end of my mispelled name is an insult, but coming from you, I seriously doubt it's a compliment. lol

Well, she's more of an observer than a catcher, lol :3

But, I'll see what can do~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Big boy college stuff? ^^ Yeah, I'm in college too. Which means I should be thinking more about my future and less about RPing lol but it's so fun :3

I'd appreciate if you try to post at least once a day though, everybody. Even though I know it'll probably not happen xD It's ok tho'.

Btw, I think I'm the oldest person in this thread. How fitting that I'm the GM, somehow ^^

Last edited:

Wymsical

Years
    Big boy college stuff? ^^ Yeah, I'm in college too. Which means I should be thinking more about my future and less about RPing lol but it's so fun :3

I'd appreciate if you try to post at least once a day though, everybody. Even though I know it'll probably not happen xD It's ok tho'.

Btw, I think I'm the oldest person in this thread. How fitting that I'm the GM, somehow ^^

Yeah. Future sucks though, I prefer to stick to the now. Or...the one minute later? lol

LOL, how old are you then?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, the now... or the one minute later, sounds swell :D

Now now, don't ask a lady about her age :3

Btw, I hope I didn't bunny Vibrava too much... carrying him and all. Just want to make things happen :3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Oookay, my last post was just an introduction to Lileep~

neeext post I'm going to Viridian.
    What's in store for her there? Let's just say there's going to be bickering in the trainers school~!

/or not, haha! I haven't decided yet.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Or are you now? Look at the main thread ;p GM trolled ya.

Wymsical

Years
    @RHCP: Lol, it's fine. Vibrava was suppose to be in such a mood anyway. If you read my edit of his personality, it shows that he can get crazy when excited.

Ah, so I'm assuming you're around my age. ;D

Back