• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years

Yeah, I was planning it for my birthday but sadly the release date was after my birthday.

I would have been in the post game now have I played Black 2/White 2 around then.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • ^ Well crap, lmao. 101?

I know how you feel lol. My parents are exactly the same. They don't know that having fun is the only thing that keeps you young, no matter what it is :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha guys when we reach 100 we start over. Maybe we really should bump up the number so the rounds would last longer.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Nah
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017

That's right, let's win again! I wish they could do a game series of the manga...or Fire Red Leaf Green 2!

Years

The Pikachu fans have me. 'Nuff said.

584.gif

And who thinks this Pokemon looks silly? It's really adorable!

Vanilluxe is definitely one of my favorite Ice-types, and I feel sad it gets a lot of hate.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Nah
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017

The Pikachu fans have me. 'Nuff said.

584.gif

And who thinks this Pokemon looks silly? It's really adorable!

Vanilluxe is definitely one of my favorite Ice-types, and I feel sad it gets a lot of hate.

I like Vanillux, I have a Lv.56 of him in my Black 2, but now he's in my PC box.

Awww, look at my Pika! He's so happy!

Back