• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Style Suggestions

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
    I think it would be very cool and interesting and new to see a group of choice shiny pokemon in the top banner and as a theme i really like the look of shiny pokemon so i think that, it would be cool if we had a theme like that :D

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
    Years
    Being the massive fangirl that I am, I would LOVE to see either a Lance theme or Steven Stone theme. If necessary, I'll do it myself..!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I think I'm just going to drop this suggestion here.

Pokémon Revolution 2.0 is an amazingly nice forum style that I think would look even better and get a lot of users if it got a more modern look as a 3.0. :]

Years
    I'm not sure what the deal is with "NOT Dedicated to Shivi", but I'm digging the colour scheme and hope to see it developed further. Can we get a proper simple PC header for the time being?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I'm not sure what the deal is with "NOT Dedicated to Shivi", but I'm digging the colour scheme and hope to see it developed further. Can we get a proper simple PC header for the time being?
    Oh lol, that's a forum skin Nick (Patchisou Yutohru) made because he liked the profile colors I, Shivi, had been using at the time. So, it would probably be best to mention to that him and see if he'll continue to work on it more. Although, as far as I know, he's currently putting more time in trying to complete his other style; New Directions.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Generation InVerse needs a little bit of love, the Lilipup options don't seem to work, they're defaulting back to Snivy.
    Also I second what Team Fail said, we so would love a MLP:FiM theme~ <3
    Lastly, I'm loving this Murder on the Dancefloor theme, when's it due to be released?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'd still like a Dent theme ofc. Or even a Striaton triplets or Best Wishes! cast theme. But... if we're moving away from Pokemon themes, could we maybe make a Doctor Who theme? :>

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Um. Just realized a code-red problem. We don't have a Furret theme. This is an urgent matter that must be solved immediately.

Yeah I know about Caramel Sentret but Furret > Sentret.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Caramel Sentret is an amazing forum style and I think it might be nice to have a renewed "Caramel Furret". ;)

edit: oshi i didn't even see xyrin's post

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Re: the deoxys theme idea, it could have an ever changing logo that goes through the deoxys forms. or at least i think that would be cool c:

I think I'll take this one on. I'm finally creating a style for PC, and this seems like the idea I've been looking for. The alternating formes should be plenty easy as well.

Years

I think I'll take this one on. I'm finally creating a style for PC, and this seems like the idea I've been looking for. The alternating formes should be plenty easy as well.

Rather than a live rotation, can you randomise which one loads each time a page is loaded? It's a little more interesting and would cut down on the page size. While you're at it, give each forme a 24.75% chance of being selected and a 1% chance of something special, like a Jirachi or something. :D

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I've gotten started, but I've had to throw out the random selection idea. I looked for Sugimori art and ended up finding Deoxys DW art, so I'm basing the theme off of that. As far as I know only the normal form is available.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Sinnoh contests theme would be nice theme. It would be beautiful, colourful and elegant.

I have thought of making Dawn theme but PHP is pretty hard so that is little problem.

Back