• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Style Suggestions

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • With so many forum styles/skins/themes available here at PokéCommunity, there are just as much or even more forum themes that have not been thought of or worked on as yet. If you have any ideas you would like to suggest to other "Theme Painters" here on our forum, then please feel free to post it here. Likewise, if there are any suggestions you have to improve older themes, then you can suggest your thoughts and ideas on improving them here as well.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Um. I would really appreciate a Striaton Triplets or Best Wishes cast theme. Or just a Dent theme.

And I do miss Forest Grovyle's Legendaries. Perhaps it can be spruced up a bit and re-released?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'd love to see something based off Ghost Pokemon. =D

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • It would be interesting to have a skin theme for the Gym leaders of Unova or maybe the Elite four but also a theme about all the Rivals, main rivals. I'm surprised there isn't a "N" theme yet.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It would be interesting to have a skin theme for the Gym leaders of Unova or maybe the Elite four but also a theme about all the Rivals, main rivals. I'm surprised there isn't a "N" theme yet.
    I was working on an N theme, but decided to drop it (or at least put it on hold). I had a nice template concept, but when it came to creating the graphics, I just didn't have the patience to do it like I did with New Directions. I'd be willing to work with someone who's interested in helping me out with graphics, if anyone would like to help out? I'm not as good as Jake when it comes to styles and development, but I'm rather capable if I do say so myself!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • You know, I wouldn't mind being a Theme Painter, but since I lack the patience, and the ability to work with the tools used for making one (coding, things like that) I'll stick to suggesting. Maybe something like a Battle Subway theme? Or something a little different, like one based off of Elesa?

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I was thinking of something similar to the pokeathlete one we had last year but in this case it'd be the Big Stadium or Small court.

Or maybe even the Ferris Wheel....or Nimbasa City as a whole.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Maybe a shiny version... I mean as in shiny Pokémon. Like, if you have Prof. Oak standing there, and Ash's Noctowl and some other random shinies.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    You know, I wouldn't mind being a Theme Painter, but since I lack the patience, and the ability to work with the tools used for making one (coding, things like that) I'll stick to suggesting. Maybe something like a Battle Subway theme? Or something a little different, like one based off of Elesa?

I'd love an Elesa one. ;D Maybe with the other ladies she hangs out with, Cynthia, Skyla, Shauntal and Caitlin.

I'm also loving the whole Nimbasa City idea as well. Could look awesome, though there's no artwork of the city is there?

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I'm also loving the whole Nimbasa City idea as well. Could look awesome, though there's no artwork of the city is there?

I'm not entirely sure but it'd be nice if we could find one.

Years
    • Seen today
    I was working on an N theme, but decided to drop it (or at least put it on hold). I had a nice template concept, but when it came to creating the graphics, I just didn't have the patience to do it like I did with New Directions. I'd be willing to work with someone who's interested in helping me out with graphics, if anyone would like to help out? I'm not as good as Jake when it comes to styles and development, but I'm rather capable if I do say so myself!

I'd be interested actually. Catch me on MSN.
    I'm gonna work on a new theme soon, something a little more professional and attractive than my last. If I can find some nice Elesa stocks, I'll make one based on her.

Years
  • How about a 3 musketeers theme? Although if a balance of the three colors wouldn't be a possibility, you guys could always go for a Cobalion themed one, with sharp blues and greys.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm kind of fishing for ideas here, so I might take a look at making a theme like that Karpman, with the simplicity of what you suggested Thomas (don't worry, I seen your last profile theme). But does anyone have any features or further ideas? Seeing as in I'm pretty much open to anything, and in the market to make a new theme, I'd love to get some more ideas coming through!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Why not do a theme on some new Gen V stuff like......Genesect! I say that would be interesting. And not just some shadow of Genesect, why don't you get a fan artist on it? He could make some fanart of Genesect (if there isn't enough already) and you could use it for a theme. It could be purple. The sidelines i mean, instead of gray like in the Stand Nexus, they could be purple. The "Post" or "Start new thread" buttons could be purple with a Genesect on 'em. Stuff like that.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Maybe a shadow triad theme? I'm just saying random things, but I guess it would work.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I would personally suggest another theme based around either FireRed / LeafGreen (i.e. featuring the player characters and rival) or Diamond/Pearl/Platinum...

Or possibly a Luxray theme. Or Electivire and/or Magmortar. I could just imagine them looking cool.

Back