• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FR/LG Style Overworlds

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023

here is one of your requests bud.
    FR/LG Style Overworlds

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    i was requested to make front facing only poses of the kalos gym leaders so i figured i'd share with everyone. until i make the rest of the walking, side and back poses here are just the front.
    FR/LG Style Overworlds

FR/LG Style Overworlds

FR/LG Style Overworlds

FR/LG Style Overworlds

FR/LG Style Overworlds

FR/LG Style Overworlds

FR/LG Style Overworlds

FR/LG Style Overworlds

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    I think there are no Frontier Brain overworlds gen III in the quality of yours, is the suggestion.
    FR/LG Style Overworlds

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    continuing with trying to get all the RSE characters made in FRLG style here is the male triathlete
    FR/LG Style Overworlds

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Did you make these statues? Do you think about making it available as overworlds or tilesets too?
    FR/LG Style Overworlds

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    The ones on the bottom I didn't make. I edited some characters from spriters resource. I will be editing them a bit to make them more my own. Especially the one on the bottom right.

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Hello there. I just found this thread. You have a fantastic talent for making overworld sprites for Gen 3. I've got a request if your taking requests. I have recently gotten started on my own fan game, and I've wanted to have some variety in my trainers beyond what was included. I noticed your deviantart page, and there's a lot of overworld sprites for a lot of characters, but very little front facing sprites for when you battle said NPC's. I was wondering if I could request a few front facing sprite for battles? The four I'm interested in are the 4 rocket admins from HGSS.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hello there. I just found this thread. You have a fantastic talent for making overworld sprites for Gen 3. I've got a request if your taking requests. I have recently gotten started on my own fan game, and I've wanted to have some variety in my trainers beyond what was included. I noticed your deviantart page, and there's a lot of overworld sprites for a lot of characters, but very little front facing sprites for when you battle said NPC's. I was wondering if I could request a few front facing sprite for battles? The four I'm interested in are the 4 rocket admins from HGSS.

Hey there. Sorry I'm just using the official game sprites for those.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Wow! This is all amazing!
    Could you perhaps make the overworld of one of those clowns in sinnoh?
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen today
    Very nice work Aveontrainer! Do you mind if I use some of your sprites for this Fire Red resource as well? It could use some more Emerald overworld sprites in FR style. With proper credit of course;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Very nice work Aveontrainer! Do you mind if I use some of your sprites for this Fire Red resource as well? It could use some more Emerald overworld sprites in FR style. With proper credit of course;)

I don't mind at all! I would be honored!!

Back