• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Melmetal

pkmin3033

DELELELELELELELELELWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Years
    403 - Shinx

possibly one of the slowest electric type lines to ever exist. didn't bother catching one in Platinum bcs i knew i wanted a magnemite instead.

pkmin3033

Middle evo syndrome didn't hit this QUITE as badly as it could have, but it still looks somewhat derpy.

pkmin3033

I...really question why Roselia needed a pre-evo.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    408 - Cranidos

A fossil dino that likes to ram into things. Also, known for being the ace in the first gym of its game.

Years
    409 - Rampardos

165 base attack? why am i NOT using this guy??

also i just realized i've been spelling its name wrong for years. there's actually no A between R and D oof.

Years
    409 - Rampardos

165 base attack?? how have i not been using this guy yet??

also i realized i've been spelling it wrong my whole life sksk there's apparently no "a" between the "r" and "d"...

Years
    how the hell did i double post here last time and didn't notice

411 - Bastiodon

this thing just looks like a literal tank. how it became extinct is beyond me.

Years
    419 - Floatzel

literally Barry as a Pokemon. i'd like to believe they made this guy just for him lol.

Back