• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Melmetal

pkmin3033

Ehhhhhh...not keen on it. It also has an utterly bizarre evolution considering it's a fish...

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    #224 Octillery

While not the most loved or cute being, its name and sprite is actually based on artillery. This thing is a swimming tank.

pkmin3033

Such a forgettable waste of a cool concept =/

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • #226 Mantine

Not a bad mon at all. Weird how later sprites of it randomly removed the fish underneath it.

pkmin3033

I wanted one of these SO BADLY when I played Silver for the first time! I still really like the design, and it was pretty useful back in Gen IV when I played competitively. Quite fond of this one actually :3

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    #228 Houndour

It's a good Pokemon since it was decent against a number of Pokemon. Though it might have an attitude and burn people from time to time.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    #230 Kingdra

Who doesn't like a dragon that is a seahorse? If any says neigh to this then they aren't seaing things correctly.

pkmin3033

"Phanpy, use your Rollout attack!" is easily the best moment in the third Pokemon movie. Onix's expression watching it is priceless. xD

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    #232 Donphan

Well....it's an elephant that turns into a wheel......what else needs to be said?

pkmin3033

Pretty cool concept! Getting an Upgrade to evolve always seems to be a pain though...

pkmin3033

Yeah, I've never liked Smeargle. It's just not a very appealing design.

pkmin3033

Another gross fighting type, and a pain in the backside to get through Tyrogue's aggravating evolution method

pkmin3033

Never really been able to decide if I like Elekid or not. Always seemed kinda special because of its appearance in Pikachu's Rescue Adventure, and Paul having one was cool too, but...ehhhh. It's a weird one!

Back