• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Zeraora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #703 Carbink

The adorable Carbuncle. A lot of them serve Diancie in the 17th movie.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    #707 Klefki
    The most adorable little set of keys ever! I'll personally fight anyone who doesn't like her.

pkmin3033

This is one of my favourite - if not my absolute favourite - Pokemon of Gen VI. Awesome design, interesting typing, amusing name. Need more Pokemon like this, really.

pkmin3033

Pretty crappy design, honestly. Not as cute as its first stage, and not as good as Trevenant.

pkmin3033

Not sure what all the excitement about this one is...it's another bat. Like Zubat, or Woobat, just with eyes. Woop.

Years
    #716 Xerneas

I do feel shamed the one I caught in my first X playthrough had the worst Sp. Attack IVs possible.

pkmin3033

This one is kinda weird, I think...its Pokedex entry says it's basically a Carbink evo. But the surprising Mega form is pretty! Its movie was absolutely awful, though =x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back