• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist [Discussion]

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • It's a different tracker now. v.v;;

And it's such a busy one (lokitorrent iirc) that it's no wonder it goes down constnatly.

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
  • Meh. My friend introduced it to me. I was expecting..well..let's just say..I'm obsessed with Trigun and they replaced Trigun with FMA..so..I was like "I'll watch it, but I won't like it.."
    Then, lo and behold, I actually watched it. I didn't understand a lot, mind you, but I watched it.
    I fell in love with edward elric. XD He's so cute! And short! XD I hate it when people call ME short, so I can relate with him..XD His expressions are so..hilarious. XD

aRedMoon

Years
  • His shortness is cute. ^^;

I <3 his reactions as well... they're always some good humor to offset the darkness.

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
  • OMG...this is like the deepest anime ive like ever seen.....

dude, its sad! did any1 see that episode, i think it was called "the chimeras cry" it WAS SO FREAKIN' SAD!

spoiler alert:

Like that One guy, fuses his like 4 year old daughter and his dog to make the talking chimera, just to keep his house! WTH?

and then like that kids mom dies cuz of a serial killer! and she looked so horrible!

OMG, i think im gonna either cry, or hurl!

aRedMoon

Years
  • ...I know the flipping rules. I was mod in this forum before, thank you very much.

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    FMA thread, eh? In that case, may I say...
    *is listening to Tsuki no Uragawa from the Roy Mustang Sound File* I wuv this song...But why, why, WHY did they have to put those background singers in?! They didn't do that with Edo's songs!!! WAAAAAH!!! I wanna hear Toru Ookawa-sama's voice all by itself!!! *wails* Oh well, still nice, though. And t3h lyrics = total angsty Roy. *luff*

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    JKaizer said:
    ...I know the flipping rules. I was mod in this forum before, thank you very much.
    i I am sorry i did not mean to offend you.I hear the movie is in 05

aRedMoon

Years
  • I haven't had a chance to actually listen to the Roy Character Song Files. >_<

And the movie is in August '05.

Back