• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny/Embarrassing Stories...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Here you can tell about any kind of funny or embarrassing story that you know. =P It can either have happened to you, or someone you know. Since I'm such a klutz I have thousands that I could post, but I'll wait until there are some replies, lol. ^_^;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Here you can tell about any kind of funny or embarrassing story that you know. =P It can either have happened to you, or someone you know. Since I'm such a klutz I have thousands that I could post, but I'll wait until there are some replies, lol. ^_^;
    Embrassing.

I was late this one day.

I walk into the wrong class but didn't know I was in the wrong class.

Walked to the middle of the classroom.

Class laughed.

I looked at the teacher.

Teacher similied and told me "wrong class!"

Sha-BAM!

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    I was in an outter town tournament for hockey when I was younger maybe around the ages 10-12 anyway I got hit from behind by this player so obviously I took it personal so I got up and just leveled the person into the boards so hard that the persons helmet flew off, it ended up being a girl I was like "Oh gawd! I'm sorry" then my team laughed at me and I got in trouble by my dad along with a penalty for boarding lol

Another one I have on tape actually where it's my first season I was like 6 or 7 years old and I got hit by another little kid I sat down on the ice for like a solid 3 to 4 minutes just fixing my glove and looking around so innocently, I showed my friends it and they cracked up laughing at me because the thing about it was I never noticed until they started laughing. I guess it's just something you have to see for yourself *shrugs*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    At my old church, they had this huge game room in the back where the kids/teenagers could hang out and do whatever - even play sports! Well, my friend and I, being the really smart people we are, were chasing each other around throwing a flat soccer ball at each other. --; Then she hit me in the head. Once my senses finally returned I picked up the ball and decided to kick it at her. Baaaaddd mistake. O_o Even though my aim is terrible, I can still kick stuff really high, which is exactly what happened. Instead of whacking her on the head, it flew up and hit this huge light on the ceiling, causing it to crash down onto the concrete floor! Ack... as if that wasn't bad enough, the guy I [used] to like walked in. *sweatdrop* And he never would've known I did it if some blabber mouth girl hadn't been standing there telling everyone, lol. :tired: So.. there's one of my embarrassing stories.

And no... the flat soccer ball didn't hurt you when you got hit with it. XP

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Well once, when I went to the movies and my brother came to pick me up, and there was a car that was the exact same as my brothers, and I got in it, I immediatly got out as soon as I realized my mistake to avoid the embarrasment.

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
    Mine's sorta gross. XD Anyways...

I remember in third grade I was feeling ill, so my teacher let me go to the restroom. When I came back she asked how I was doing.
    Well, I was in the doorway when she asked this, and having the loud voice I do, I said, "I had diarrhea!" So the other classrooms could probally hear me as well. (and I looked so cheerful saying it too.). She had this hilarious expression on her face and the whole class stared at me for a long time.
    I was talking about this with my friend Ryan a couple of days ago. He sat by me that year, and he said everyone kept asking him if it stunk over there. XD I bursted out laughing when he told me this.

*goes back into the corner*

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
    Ummm....my friend in my class's most embarassing story
    We had this swimming program in fourth grade. There were 11 girls &
    10 showers...:( you can guess what happened then....
    (hint: they took the shower at the same time...)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    my sunday school teacher told me about this one... i don't know if it's made up to catch our attention or not, but still very embarrassing (and to some of you funny)

Girl: "So..." *blushes* "Do you want to... go out with me?"
    Boy: "Go out? Go out where?"

Years
    frostweaver said:
    my sunday school teacher told me about this one... i don't know if it's made up to catch our attention or not, but still very embarrassing (and to some of you funny)

Girl: "So..." *blushes* "Do you want to... go out with me?"
    Boy: "Go out? Go out where?"
    Where exactly does the girl mean?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    originally the girl was doing the hard part is starting a relationship, being the one on the active side to ask the boy to a date (kind of...)... but the answer is rather... inconclusive and dumbstruck

Years
    frostweaver said:
    originally the girl was doing the hard part is starting a relationship, being the one on the active side to ask the boy to a date (kind of...)... but the answer is rather... inconclusive and dumbstruck
    Oh I get it, that's why the girl was blushing :laugh:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I have a ton, since I'm ditzy. x_x; But I'll post the most embrassing ones here soon. n_n

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    I have a ton, since I'm ditzy. x_x; But I'll post the most embrassing ones here soon. n_n
    Lol, you're klutzy too? I'm not alone! T-T My mom teases me all the time about how many mistakes I make, lol.

22sa

Years
    Meh... I was voted most accident-prone male student in the class before.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol. Here's one of my most embrassing moments... XD;
    I was in Kindergaten, it was almost time to go home, but I suddenly had an urge to go to the bathroom/restroom. I asked the teacher, she told me to wait, since it was almost time to leave. I couldn't hold it anymore, then... I *cough cough* on my pants. And I did it in front of my crush. >"< They called me "Pixie girl" for the whole year... Embrassing! >"< (Don't know why, though...) X_x;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    LOL! Well, I know a funny story that my mom told me. One time in winter, there was a huge snowstorm where they lived. That morning everyone was craving donuts, so they all piled up into my grandfather's jeep (There were about nine people. @_@) and drove into town to the little donut shop, during the storm. XD Talk about donut-obsessed people! But really, I don't think my family's that crazy anymore.. I don't think. >_>

We should be twin sisters, Miyu! =P Since we're both klutzy too, lol.

22sa

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    lol. Here's one of my most embrassing moments... XD;
    I was in Kindergaten, it was almost time to go home, but I suddenly had an urge to go to the bathroom/restroom. I asked the teacher, she told me to wait, since it was almost time to leave. I couldn't hold it anymore, then... I *cough cough* on my pants. And I did it in front of my crush. >"< They called me "Pixie girl" for the whole year... Embrassing! >"< (Don't know why, though...) X_x;
    Ouch, that must've been unhappy, unhappy. O_O;;; It happened to me before... *stops thinking about it* ;) (It's at least 10% sicker x_x)

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    LOL! Well, I know a funny story that my mom told me. One time in winter, there was a huge snowstorm where they lived. That morning everyone was craving donuts, so they all piled up into my grandfather's jeep (There were about nine people. @_@) and drove into town to the little donut shop, during the storm. XD Talk about donut-obsessed people! But really, I don't think my family's that crazy anymore.. I don't think. >_>

We should be twin sisters, Miyu! =P Since we're both klutzy too, lol.
    If we're twin sisters, how come you have green eyes and brown hair? ;P J/K

And 22sa, Yes, it was unhappy... ;_;

And Shome, yes that was my first, and last crush. T.T

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    n_n

well... here goes my friend's embarrasment....
    It was the school play night and he was on stage with other ppl doing a dance. and then.... his pants nearly fell open.... the costume had a lace holding the pants from the shoulder and one tore... seconds later he was off the stage... the other lace tore aswell...
    HIS PANTS FELL OPEN.... lucky he had his unlucky underpants....

heh.... it could happen to anyone...

Back