• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny/Embarrassing Stories...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, I used to play softball and I did a lot of embarrassing things. >_< But, here's another one: (This one happened to my grandmother! She's as big a klutz as us. XD)

She was on a cruise with my grandfather and cousin, when they decided to go explore the ship and see what all was there. Well, they were walking along when they found a bar, but they didn't know it was one. (They thought it was some kind of restaraunt) She decided to stick her head in and look, but didn't see the little stairs that led down to the bottom floor and tripped right into the bar, falling down in front of everyone. (She's was younger..) I'm just certain that they all thought she was drunk, lol. And another one that happened on that same cruise...

They were at the caf? getting something to eat. Once my grandmother was finished picking out her things, she picked up her tray and started walking towards the table. Well, once again, she lost her balance and tripped right into the huge salad bar! XD Everything, including the things in her tray, spilled out and landed right onto the nice floor...

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    okay... then... my embarrasing..... thing...
    its not that embarrasing........................

oh well-
    I was at my cousin's place. we were coming downstairs to get to dad's car and it was a li'l late at night. there was a dog barking from the next door. I had this weird feeling in my head to go towards the door and thats what I did. there I started meowing like a cat. the dog started barking like anything.....
    ehhh... and then, the door opened and a girl from my school opened the door and went "SHOME? WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" and I just said.... "sorry...." and ran as fast as I could to the car....

heh.... the embarrasing part was.... she was my former crush before I hated all the girls in school...and the next day at school she told EVERYONE what happened... it was the worst day of my entire 4th grade life...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    okay... then... my embarrasing..... thing...
    its not that embarrasing........................

oh well-
    I was at my cousin's place. we were coming downstairs to get to dad's car and it was a li'l late at night. there was a dog barking from the next door. I had this weird feeling in my head to go towards the door and thats what I did. there I started meowing like a cat. the dog started barking like anything.....
    ehhh... and then, the door opened and a girl from my school opened the door and went "SHOME? WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" and I just said.... "sorry...." and ran as fast as I could to the car....

heh.... the embarrasing part was.... she was my former crush before I hated all the girls in school...and the next day at school she told EVERYONE what happened... it was the worst day of my entire 4th grade life...
    lol! XD; That'll must have been embarassing... I'll go search my mind for more later. n_n;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I do a lot of embrassing little things... o.o; Like today, we were playing table tennis...and I didn't use the pad, I used my hand to catch the ball, and this didn't just happen once. XD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, I do TONS of embarrassing little things too. O.o; There's no telling how many times I've tripped on our stairs. About a billion, maybe..? XD

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
    Mine happened a couple of hours ago. I was walking next to this fat girl named Vanessa ( well not fat, thick with curves and stuff...) and i said that she was moving too slow and I told her to move and I got in front of her (this happened in schoo, BTW) and she punched me in my back. I tried to push her away from me but I had my lunchbag in my hand and I hit her on the face (accidentally.) she started following me (after I started running for safety...) I thought about going to tell a teacheer, but she beat up a teacher in fifth grade... I ran the opther way past her and she stopped chasing me. All myguy friends gave me a high five but I didn't even do it on purpose. It was both funny and embarassing to me.

Years
    I have a zillion of these, lessee.
    Well, I was sitting in my chair in orchestra (I play the flute) and one of the tuba players decided it would be funny to hit me on the back with a tuba. So he did, and I fell onto the oboe next to me and pulled him off his chair in the process, knocked over six different stands (I have long legs and I was sort of flailing everywhere) and then knocked someone's viola off a chair.
    Go me!

Years
    The person who hit me went over to to where he sat and giggled with his low-brass playing cronies. The teacher wasn't there at the time, so he didn't get in trouble.
    The orchestra didn't really fall apart-the violins and bass players did their own thing, as usual, but all the wind players gathered around and first helped me up, and then went en masse and yelled at the tuba player. 'Twas funny :D
    The stands were fine, except that there was music for various instruments scattered all over the floor, took us a while to find it all. The viola player saw his viola fall off his chair, picked it up, and then came over and shrieked at me for a while. Then he marched huffily away to go play scales in a nice corner of the room, next to the basses.
    The oboe player wasn't mad, he just sort of sat on the floor and laughed for a while.

Yeah, things like this tended to happen whenever the tuba players had a vengeance (even if it was for no partucular reason at all :P)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol. ^_^; I've ran into what I thought were automatic doors before. (Talk about ouch. o_o) It was so embarrassing when it happened in public!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    But you still have a different birthfday from mine. =D Hey, maybe our parents changed our birth thingys. XD; J/K

I have another story... =D;

One day, I went to the bathroom and went in a stall. (I forgot to lock the door...) And after I was done and put on my pants, someone opened the door, thinking that there was no one inside. Then... silence. The girl aplogized and left. Thank God that I finished putting on my pants. =D;
    When I was in Austria, the exact same thing happened to me XD. Except that the door was opened before... well, let's not go into it.

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
    It's about almost the embarassing thing i've done so far this year as I could remember. I thought this person was my friend, looked a lot like her, and her clothes. I shouted at her name, I eye-contacted at her, so basically she knew who I was calling was her by a different name. I was pretty embarassed that I had the wrong person calling out to her. I called out quite loud, she stayed where I was for a while, she didn't say anything. I was quite embarassed that I had the wrong person where most people saw me, just happened today at school this morning. That's my story! ^^

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    VinegartheImposter said:
    Oh, ouch! :(
    Which reminds me... I tried to run through a glass door the other day at my sister's house. Didn't work too well.
    I did that too! o.o; Even though I didn't run into a door, I ran into a short glass thingy door where they put our VHS player, I walked right thrugh and tripped, and there was a cut too. (THat really hurt. x_x; ) This happened at home though. :P

And once, when I was on holiday at Japan, I walked into the Men's restroom by mistake. =D; Those people were looking at mke like I sprouted two horns on my head... x_x;

Back