• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny/Embarrassing Stories...

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    she sounds old tho

This happened to my friend. If she hadn't told me, I wouldn't be able to post it here.

She was at a corridor at skool and she found herself in the middle of a lot of tiny kids. She was acting smart.. she was acting smart to impress those kids and
    *explosion*
    She tripped down the stairs!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    LOL, that reminds me of a story...

Once, during another family camp out with the boy scouts, my friend, mom, and I were all sitting in our tent talking, drawing, etc. My little brother was asleep, so we were trying to be quiet.
    Well, there was this really annoying boy there that liked me, along with half of his other friends. ._." They kept trying to convince my friend and I to play some game with them, and we kept saying no. Anyways, while we were in our tent he came up and started slapping/banging on the tent trying to get our attention, and this made us really mad because it would wake up my brother. (He was only little, and trust me, waking him up when it wasn't necassary was not a fun thing to do. o.o) He kept banging uncontrollably, and so I finally got up and walked out of the tent door. Right before I could tell him to 'Shut up and stop that!', I tripped on this little string thing that was attached to the tent and fell right on my butt! XD In front of him and everyone else! My mom and friend were laughing, but he just stood there probably still banging on the tent. I think his head was too full of air to notice what I had done was both funny and embarrassing.

Even when I'm mad I usually end up being funny. >_>;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, he must not have, because all he did was keep blabbing about getting us to play that game with them. @_@; And I have another one...

I ran into a pole yesterday at this huge store, lol. XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kayleigh said:
    Well, he must not have, because all he did was keep blabbing about getting us to play that game with them. @_@; And I have another one...

I ran into a pole yesterday at this huge store, lol. XD

Ow, Kayleigh we need to keep you safe at home...in a padded room, with nothing sharp and maybe put you in a big padded coat. o.o;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, but I've been known to get hurt even when I'm supposed to be really safe. o.o; I'm so accident prone. Really, it's surprising that I've never been to the hosptial before, only to visit someone.

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
    I will never forget...
    When I was at lazerzone when I was 10, and this kid teased the crap outta me...this kid was like,12 or so...I went into the room where U play lazertag and uhhhh.....He had some 14 year old kid who kept chasin me.
    So, the kid came up to me and uhhhhh...grabbed me by the shirt and accidentily uhhh....well.....pulled it up. I smacked the heck outta him and That ends my very embarassing story!

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Missingno Baby said:
    I will never forget...
    When I was at lazerzone when I was 10, and this kid teased the crap outta me...this kid was like,12 or so...I went into the room where U play lazertag and uhhhh.....He had some 14 year old kid who kept chasin me.
    So, the kid came up to me and uhhhhh...grabbed me by the shirt and accidentily uhhh....well.....pulled it up. I smacked the heck outta him and That ends my very embarassing story!

what... the...
    your shirt was.. pulled.... up???

AAGGGHHHH

you should have killed him right there!

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    uhh, i have a story:

one day i was walking out of a walmart in my area with my moim and i was really happy and then we walked out and my shorts fell all the way down1 a lot of people sawl it and they laphed and then i keept on walkin! ( although i like to be the center of attention or the funy one )

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, that's happened to me, except with milk. O_o Anyways, I've got another one. My grandmother told it to me, and she's just as clumsy as I am. Now I know where I got that in the family... o.o

Well, her and my grandfather were at this military thing in Austin, (Texas) several years ago. My grandfather was in the military, and he was a Major General and Commander of all of the Air Force bases in Texas. Though most wives that have husbands of such high rank are usually really fancy, serious women, my grandmother certainly wasn't! She's more of the fun, outgoing type. Anyways, she was talking to a lady about some things when my grandfather walked up. She said something like, 'Oh! I'd like to introduce you to my husband...'
    '.......'
    Then she went blank. XD She kind of stood there for a moment pondering, while my grandfather waited silently, hiding a laugh. Since she was so used to calling him 'Rex', (His middle name) she had forgotten his full name! Finally, after standing there a few seconds it popped into her head. She said nobody would've believed how much they were laughing at that, lol.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol XD that's hilarious!

I get like that somtimes, forget things you think you can't forget

Years
    Okies...

Me and my friend were jumping on his trampoline. We both did a cannonball at the same time, bounce high up in the air, and while in midair, crashed into each other.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, that's happened to my brother before. Trampolines are dangerous contraptions, I tell ya. o.o; I'd like one with those nets around them. Anyways, I have another one! It just happened.. the day before yesterday, I think.

I was with my mom and friend at my brother's boy scout camping site, and we were just sitting around the fire talking, etc. We were the only two girls there, so they were definately plotting something. Well, I was just sitting there yapping about stuff, when the guys started laughing at something. I gave them a confused look, then turned around and right beside my face was this dead possum they had found, on a stick! They were holding it right in front of my face too. >_<; Naturally, I screamed my head off, and my friend and I both ran off and into our car. For a while, they stood around the car holding it up to the window until finally they gave up, realising that we were NOT going to get out any time soon. After about 10 minutes or so, when they were all sitting down again, we jumped out and walked back towards the fire. I remember having to go get something out of the car later, and then realised that it was locked! When we jumped out we had accidently locked it, and the only keys that we had brought were inside the car. So... we were stuck running away from my brother and his friends chasing us around with a dead possum for five minutes, until one of them came back with a dead vulture they had found. -_-ll *eye twitches* It was disgusting! FINALLY, their troop leader told them to stop, and we were safe.
    About the car, we were lucky that our grandparent's lived about five minutes away, so they could drive over and give us an extra key.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol that's hilarious!

Ah trampolines, so fun yet so dangerous.Once I was at a friend's house, and we were doing flips on his trampoline.It had a small hole in the middle, but we thought we couldn't slip through it or anything.So, I jumped pretty high in the air, did a flip, and landed in the small hole,When I landed, the hole ripped, and one of my legs went throught the trampoline.The results were, I had hurt one of my legs, and the hole grew about 5 times in size.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Oh yeah, I gotta another trampoline story.Me and my friend were doing backflips on his trampoline.On one of the times, I jumped far back, flew of the side and flipped onto the ground.

Back