• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny/witty lines from the story line (POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2020
    Hey fellow Pokemon fanatics! I was just playing through the game and stumbled across a line that made me LOL. IRL. People do that, ya know... not just on the 1nt3rw3bz. Anyway, and putting this in a spoiler... If I could figure out how... Sorry if this is against TOS, if anybody could instruct me how to put this next part in a spoiler that would be great.

When you arrive at the Prof. Burnett research facility (I think her name is Olivia...) and Lillie says, "Go Nebby! Use Splash! Heh I was just trying to be like G Money."

Anybody else have any particular lines that stood out to them or they thought were witty and/or had you feeling some way?

PS - My ign is G Money fyi

Thanks!

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • There were a few quotes in S/M that made me laugh or think twice about. Pretty sure they are intentional as this seems to be a running gag with GF.
    Spoiler:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Hey fellow Pokemon fanatics! I was just playing through the game and stumbled across a line that made me LOL. IRL. People do that, ya know... not just on the 1nt3rw3bz. Anyway, and putting this in a spoiler... If I could figure out how... Sorry if this is against TOS, if anybody could instruct me how to put this next part in a spoiler that would be great.

When you arrive at the Olivia's research facility (I think her name is Olivia...) and Lillie says, "Go Nebby! Use Flash! Heh I was just trying to be like G Money."

Anybody else have any particular lines that stood out to them or they thought were witty and/or had you feeling some way?

PS - My ign is G Money fyi

Thanks!
    Olivia is Akala's kahuna. The research lab in Heahea belongs to Prof. Burnett. Also, Cosmog's only moves are Splash and Teleport; Lillie told Nebby to use Splash in that particular scene.

Anyway, my favorite line is Guzma's "Y'all are stupid!" It can be applied to just about any disagreeable concept.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2020
    Olivia is Akala's kahuna. The research lab in Heahea belongs to Prof. Burnett. Also, Cosmog's only moves are Splash and Teleport; Lillie told Nebby to use Splash in that particular scene.

Anyway, my favorite line is Guzma's "Y'all are stupid!" It can be applied to just about any disagreeable concept.

Fixed OP! Thanks for corrections.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It's not really a line, but the face Gladion makes after Nanu teaches you how to do the dance for the dark type Z-Move is fantastic.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    This was my favorite NPC line in the game, sadly I don't have the opening battle line, but basically this NPC quotes one of my favorite Warren G songs, "And you don't stop".
    Someone at Game Freak is a fan of good old school hip hop. lol
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back