• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gailardia Academy: Unto the Abyss (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Welcome to Gailardia Academy; the academy that prides itself in being the largest academy in the world. The grounds consume the area of a large town, located on a private island in between North America and Europe. The island itself is special, equipped with a machine that has the ability to create any given climate desired. That, however, isn't all that makes this island academy unique.

Gailardia has everything required to teach from kindergarten, all the way to the final grade of highschool, and the grounds are sectioned off by grade ranges. For example, in one area of the island, those students attending junior high would all have dorms in the same area, with the junior high at a nearby location. Now, I'd like to go into more detail about the geography of the island.

The island, itself, is a nearly a perfect circle in shape, sandy beaches surrounding the entire area of land. In the center of the island is the shopping district, which is filled with stores and other leisurely facilities. The Headmasters building is also in the center of the shopping district. It is a large building in which all of the faculty live. At the highest level of the building is the Headmasters office. Everything that takes place at Gailardia is discussed there. Also in the center of this district, lies one of the worlds largest libraries.

The area around the shopping district is divided into thirds. To the north lies the Public School area, and residences for the children and their parents. South-east of the shopping district lies the junior high and dorms for the junior high students. This area is only about a third of the size of the high school district, which lies to the south-west of the shopping district.

Although open to anyone who can afford the schooling, Gailardia also harbors a dangerous secret. The school itself is actually funded and sponsered by the Supreme Magi Counsel. Many of the students posess special abilities, be it the ability to use magic, or some other sort of mystical ability. The students, however, must keep their powers a secret from all of the other students, as not all of them posess these kinds of abilities, and are just regular humans. The population of those that aren't entirely human is then kept secret.

You are a student of Gailardia Academy, returning for yet another year of schooling. You arrive to find that the Academy has a new Headmaster this year, and you immediately notice strange occurances taking place. Students disappearing, monster sightings at night. What exactly is taking place? Is it related to the new Headmistress? If you have powers, how will you keep them a secret and solve the mysteries of the Academy. If not, how will you aid in the dangerous events to come?

Rules
    1) Regular RP rules apply.
    2) Only one character can be a were-whatever. I find that in these RPs, a lot of people like to make their characters into werewolves and junk, and it gets to the point where its annoying.
    3) No characters with "OMG UNSTOPPABLE AMAZING POWAS DAT HE CAN ALWAYS CONTROL AND DOESNT EVER GET TIRED FROM USING THE POWERS" please.
    4) If you join, actually post. I know I'm guilty of abandoning my own RPs from time to time, but it's usually because I get a bunch of members joining, and then only two or three members actually post. >>;

Form
    Name:
    (Your grade doesn't have to match your age. You could have failed a grade, or you could have been put ahead, ect.)
    Secret: (Are you a magi/witch? A vampire? Something else? As long as it has a human form, I'm pretty much good with it. Also, you can just be normal.)
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Other:

RP Sample:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: Reserve me a spot, Axel - as long as you don't ditch the RP again. ;D

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Sounds interesting. I'd like to join.
    --------
    Name: Kaillie Delsagargo
    Grade: JR
    Secret: Vampire
    Apperance: She wears a black short sleeved shirt with 2 white dragons on the back of it. She's always seen wearing a black pair of earings. She wears a pair of faded jeans, with a black belt and a silver heart belt buckle. She has black boots with flames going down the side of the boots. She wears a black choker with white stone in the middle of it. She has black and white bangles going down her whole arm. She wears a black and white coat. The coat covers her whole body, going down past her ankles. She has pure white hair, that's short and spiked. Her eyes are a very light blue. Her fangs do show a little, but she can cover them up pretty well.

Personality: Most of the time she's pretty calm. She doesn't let little things get her stressed out. She knows how to keep her calm with other people, and is mostly pretty friendly. She pretty outgoing. She sticks up for other people and her biggest petpeeve is people that bully others smaller and weaker than them. The only thing that can get her mad, is if harm another person. When she hasn't had blood, or something with blood in it for a long time, she will start to become in a very bad mood.

History: Her family goes all the way back to 100 AD. Her family is very well known to most of the people at the Academy. She has 5 other brothers, her being the oldest. She's always had to take care of them and watch them. She takes after her mother, both of them haveing horrible episodes if they havn't had enough blood. Her father was killed when she was only 7. He was stabbed with a stake by a Vampire hunter. Her family has had to keep their secret very well, or else they would all die. Too many people dispise Vampires. Her family has had to hide their true identies since her father was killed.

Other: She has to have a least one item of blood everyday, or she'll start to become weak and will have a bad attitude. Her temper is very bad, she has killed one person before becuase she was deprived of blood. She can't control her temper very well when it happens.

RP Sample:
    I dropped my head as Scott said we should all go our seperate ways. I don't want split up, it was nice haveing other people around that had the same type of powers as I did.

I watched as Scott packed all his stuff, I saw everyone else packing as well. If you can't beat 'em join 'em. I packed as well, getting all my blankets, sleeping materials, and food. Everyone else was done, and everyone else headed off in the opposite direction than Lance and Scott. I went with Mimi, Seth, and Colt. We walked in silence for most of the time, then someone started to talk. I didn't really notice, I was off in my own world. Scott was sad when he was telling us we should split up. That dark aura I had sensed didn't scare me. He needed our help. "I don't about everyone else, but I'm going to travel with Scott, I think he needs our help." I said as I ran off. He was pretty far ahead of me, but if I used the wind, I'd be able to catch up to him. I kicked up the wind so that it was at my back, pushing to go faster.

I finally cuaght up to him! "Scott! Hey Scott, wait up!" I yelled as he finally did stop. I ran next to him and put my hands on my knees, catching my breath.
    ~~~~~
    If you need anything changed, I'll be glad to fix it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: WIP, I don't have any time to finish it, but at least I've got something up.

Name: Robert Price

Grade: 12th

Secret: He has no real supernatural powers to speak oif, but it's more than rumored that he has an Ovalisk pit somewhere. While no one apart form two friends know about this, he usually has enough intimidation on his own to avoid most trouble.

Appearance: Robert stands very tall at 6'4'', with a matchingly broad frame. He has a bit of pudge on his frame, but a fair muscle tone as well, both hidden most of the time by a large blackcoat that looks almost like a trench coat, but a more european style. He has deep hazel eyes, which usually look either distant, or dead, another part of his intimidating image.

Personality: Robert has two shades. His outer shell, which is just that. He's not unkind, but he makes no moves to befriend or conform to others. And then there's Robert as a person, who is only shown around his friends. He's open about himself, and who he is, and often makes unusual jokes around them. Still, he doesn't conform, because people who are his friends almost always accept him as who he is.

History: Robert grew up mostly like a normal child, apart from his father working in the government. That got him more than enough money to attend the school, and fairly early in his life, he obtained his first ovalisk. Using rivals, enemies, and homeless people, he slowly built up quite a nice colony of Ovalisks, withnthe help of two of his very few friends, the twisted sisters.

Name: Ami & Mia

Grade: 9th

Secret: Both Ami and Mia have an unsettling speed and agility, not to mention seeming communication between eachpother that can't be measured. Though they claim it's just that they know eachother so well.

Appearance: Both girls are perfectly identical, usually wearing exactly matching school uniforms. They boith have blueish black hair by nature, but often change the colors, semeingly at random. Both aare of medium build for their ages, having fair bodies for their age, but nothing too remarkable, aside from their perfectly matching Imperial Rose color eyes.

Personality: Both of them also have seemingly identical personalities, which are almost always, even at the worst and most improper times. They're always happy-go-lucky, cheerful under any circumstances, which leads to some strange events at times. Despite this happy-go-lucky attitude though, they're anything but childish, usually acting far more mature than their age would call for.

History: Born to a family that had close ties to the magi council, their parents were at first distressed when their children showed no sign of magical inclination. But quickly, their own abilities developed, and they were trained to use them for the best of their skills. They excelled at study, both in using their own abi;lities, and normal education, quickly advancing their education to the nineth grade, allowing them to serve as bodyguards for some of the more advanced students.

Other: They both serve as bodyguards for Noi.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Name: Phoebe
    Grade: Sophomore (10)
    Secret: Necromancer
    Appearance: Phoebe has average length hair, reching mid-back, but she pulls it into a high spiky side-ponytail. Her hair is parted to the side, making her bangs which are brushed to the left, obscure some of the vision in her right eye. Her hair is a midnight blue, with black streaks in it, making her hair look mostly black, and the layering style of her hair frames her face, even when it's pulled up into a ponytail. She has one bright blue eye, which is on her right, and one dark blue eye, which is the more visible of the two. She always wears light blue lipstick, with a thick layer of shiny clear gloss on top. On one of the belts around her waist, hangs two black velvet bags.

Phoebe's Outfit

Personality: Phoebe is a quiet girl, who is often spacing out or letting her mind wander aimlessly. When she speaks, she usually speaks very seriously, sarcastically, or sardonically. She very rarely laughs or joke's, but she can often be seen smiling a small grin that's more just to please then to reveal emotion's she's feeling. She feels most comfortable around spirit's and the dead which she summon's from their graves- which is probably the only time she laugh's. Phoebe loves to be a know-it-all, but is otherwise indifferent towards anything that doesn't have anything to do with necromancy. Though quiet, she isn't entirely silent, as she can often be found mumbling to herself, or speaking her mind as bluntly as possible. (The case with this depends on whether she likes whoever she's addressing or not.) She's extremely sensitive about certain things, like optimism, and often snaps and throw's tantrums whenever something is making her extremely irritated. She will usually follow this up with a few trick's of necromancy, which is one reason she makes it a point not to mettle with people who will undoubtly irritate her.

History: Phoebe comes from a wealthy family that deal's with necromancy daily. This makes her inclined to always have her favorite yuki-onna beside her, a snow woman named Yukiko, who has followed her since having wandered into her room a day after her birth. Yukiko is a spirit that is unable to be seen by anyone unless they too, are spirit controller's. Though mostly silent, Yukiko can be heard, which has often marked Phoebe as a strange and spooky girl who's constantly haunted- even though this is true to a certain extent. Ever since she was old enough to walk, Phoebe has been trained in all forms of Necromancy, but mainly in the art of re-animating dead people, including making kyonshii's, animated skeleton's, etc. She always carries the bleached bones of her dead mother's hand in a velvet drawstring bag that hangs around her waist- her mother whom had died after Phoebe turned ten of a plague, and in another bag on the opposite side of her waist, is the hand of her dead twin sister, who died about the same time her mother did. She keeps these because her father owns the other set of hands, and if they ever need to communicate, one hand will write the same as what the other is writing. Phoebe was sent to Gailardia Academy after her mother and sister's death to be away while the family spent the next few years trying to revive them- there was no time for her own education.

Other: N/A

RP Sample: Jin moved his fingers at an incredible speed, and many people around us watched him oddly, that is, the people who had enough time to pause and stare, as if he were about to perform a jutsu, but instead, I knew he was simply trying to speak. Ryota watched him with a bored eye, though he was more interested in the exotic shops and stores that surrounded us. I tore my gaze away from the angry words Jin were forming, and told Ryota quietly that me and Jin were going back to the hotel. Ryota blinked and sighed, shrugging as he said, "Just don't get in any fights. We don't want anyone to see how we fight before the exams. Training is good too, but don't let anyone see you." Jin stared at Ryota for me, questioning him with his eyes: "What are you going to do?"

Ryota grinned and added, "I'm gonna take a look around at these shops!"

I glanced at Jin, who shrugged, and showed me two chakra strings extending from his fingers, that Ryota had been too oblivious to notice. The hustle and bustle of this marketplace could do something like that to someone, I suppose. But, Ryota failed to notice Jin snatch the sack of money from his belt, and before Jin started to laugh in his eerie wheezy, airy, and breathy laugh that signaled his lack of vocal chords all the more, I dragged him away, to a less busy spot in the marketplace. I saw Jin slide three coins into his sleeve, and knew that Ryota would never notice. But, right afterward, I noticed foreign genin's. It wasn't as though I could see them, but their chakra differed from all these other Konoha Shinobi. The loud Konohagakure Shinobi. Jin noticed this right away, and listening intently, I heard his raspy breath speed up, I heard two 'snaps' and pulled on Jin's arm. He took a step forward and I dragged him away forcefully. He'd obviously forgotten all about Ryota's order's. Jin didn't protest, in fact, he followed me like a ragdoll all the way to the room we shared with Ryota. He only started to protest when I started to remove his forehead protector.

He squirmed and screamed in a raspy breath, but being an expert on this by now, I snatched his forehead protector off and saw two of the bloody seams of thread sealing his mouth shut had snapped. The first time half of them had snapped was when we'd first met each other, and by now, I was paranoid about his mouth. The raspy sounds bothered me, and I instantly sealed the open mouth shut with clean thread. Jin calmed, the raspy yelling and screaming disappearing as he blinked at me in thanks. I wiped off a streak of blood and yellow infected pus on a white towel, nodding in reply. Jin sat still and silent for the rest of the hour as I cleaned and picked up after the crazy ordeal.

OOC: Cheap, ew, short, I know. It's a sucky sign-up, but what ev's. xD

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Well I would to like to reserve a spot, I'm working on it right know, and I don't want it to get to full, and I've never been the cause of a dead RP yet, so… I also want to make sure it was a nice, large profile.

Last edited:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Name: Julian Zurreal

Grade: Sophomore (10th)

Secret: PSI (Yay Earthbound! [For those of you who have yet to be enlightened, it's basically psychokinetic powers that range from healing abilities to pyrokinesis; don't worry though. My character has barely skimmed the brim of his powers so far.] ) as well as housing a magical creature, a Moogle! (Yay Moogles!)

Appearance: Julian can be described physically in a single word; smooth. Not neccisarily in the physical sense, as gel and all that other stuff messes up his hair, but someone passing by might mumble something along the lines of "Damn, he looks cool." Hair the color of dark, fully ripe and glistening roses, with pleasant viridian eyes that complement his hair much like multicolored lights would illuminate an otherwise vaguely striking tree. His hair reaches all the way down to his neck, which is long for a boy, and the part usually places a tuft of it right over his left eye, which sometimes shines through, not unlike a lighthouse shining faintly through midnight fog. While not neccisarily "ripped" in that sense, he is well built, and can move hard, and hit fast, if it needs to be; although his silk tongue can usually get him out of most nasty situations that he encounters.

Like most people, Julian has a variety of clothes to choose from - But there are a few static pieces of clothing that he is almost always wearing. Around his neck, he wears a pair of silver dog-tags that glimmer and shine in the light, bearing his name, and age, among other things. On his head, he sometimes wears a pair of goggles that keep his hair out of his eyes on particularly hot or windy days, when such an occurance is commonplace. On cold days, he sports a gray jacket, with four pockets; one on each breast, and one on each side; where his phone is kept, along with a few other important items. The top of the jacket is covered with grayish white fur that warms his neck on particularly chilly days.

Personality: While by no means a "freak," Julian definitely has his quirks. To the untrained senses, he would appear to be slightly immature, chuckling slightly under his breath at odd moments, and sometimes just staring at you until you just want to claw his eyes out with your bare hands. His manner of speech is, on the flip side, very mature, and he speaks with clarity and confidence. (This of course, may be attributed to his limited ability to read minds, but hey - they're none the wiser.) Unlike many "special" individuals like himself, his powers haven't droven him into exile, or loneliness. It's made him a bit more cyincal, of course, knowing to an extent the true meanings behind many delicately fabricated lies, but he still has his good friends, and tries to use his "abilities" for himself instead of against himself.

History: Julian lived in a comfortable apartment smack in the middle of the city with his mother, father, and older sister. His father was a musician, and his mother was a journalist, both mildly succesful, which allowed for a nice, quiet life. As he grew older, however, about the age of ten, he began to grow weary of his boring day-to-day life, and longed for an exit to a more thrilling life - he got it. Julian's father got the gig of a lifetime, a 2-year contract that would put him on the road for a year, and then a year of recording at one of the most respected labels in the world.

And thus, with his parents either working or involved in investigative journalism, Julian was sent to live with his crazy grandfather, who lived on a farm about 400 miles out of the city limits. It was here that Julian was truly enlightened about the strange force living deep within him that he had felt for so long. "The gift skips generations; your old man don't have it, but his old man does." he had said with a grin and a wink of the eye. After two years, Julian returned home, eager to see his father; only to find that he had accepted another contract, this time for 4 years, which, said, would make them rich beyond their wildest dreams. With the money earned from the original contract, Julian's mother sent him off to the Gailardia Academy, where she wouldn't have to worry about him until her husband returned home, 4 years later.

So, as a freshman at the academy, Julian was sent over with nothing more than a bag of clothes, where he settled in quite nicely. During that year is when he met his best friend; a young impish creature that he named "Kupo" after the sound that it seemed to make when speaking. By the end of the first semester, he had made friends with it. By the 2nd semester, they usually were inseperable. By some strange magic, Kupo can change his size to whatever he wishes, enabling him to travel with Julian wherever he goes.

Other: Julian can, through his abilities, make simple communications with animals. No details, or engaging conversations, mind you, he can usually only say a few words before his concentration is broken - this is how it is with mostly all of his powers. They'll develop over the RP.

RP Sample: I'll write up an original one in a tiny bit - need to sleep.

I figured I'd just make a profile sheet for Kupo, in case people aren't familiar with moogles.

Name: Kupo

Age (Human Equivalent): 12

Appearance: Kupo is the basic moogle, although a bit on the pudgy side. His poofball is a creamy yellow color, and his wings are a vibrant purple. Only about 2 feet tall in his normal state, but can shrink to a much smaller size.

Je te presente, le Moogle.

Personality: Kupo is like many other 12 year old boys; hyperactive and curious. Living on the island his whole life hasn't made for much time for exploring the rest of the world, and so he relies on Julian for information about the rest of the world. When listening to one of Julian's many speeches about his home city, or about his grandfather's farm, to which the small creature listens intently to every word.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Name: Haru Minoru
    Grade: 8th grade

Secret: He is the last known holder of the "Staff of One" (from "Runaways" by marvel) and was reicently bitten by a rather hot vampire, but was not completely changed, possibly due to his magical herritage. Just because he uses the staff of one, it dose NOT mean that is all the magic he can use, he was still learning from his mother before he came to this school and can do simple things without it such as create illusions or move smal objects up to the size of a person.

((the staff of one dosnt like repeats, once he casts a spell, its used up for good, also, he must bleed to draw forth the staff, as it is absorbed into his body after its used so many times))

Appearance: He is about 5'7", weighs 105 lbs, and has jet black hair thats spiked just like his mom's but with silver bangs and a silver 'tail' of hair that goes down to his shoulders. He wears a black shirt and black shoes with crecent moons on them and black pants. When he is enraged his eyes turn from a reddish color to gold. He wears a belt loosely at his waist, not so much using it to hold his pants up, more to make a statement of some sort. He usualy has a pair of headphones around his neck, his MP3 player in his pocket. He will wear a necklase with a silver bell on it from time to time if hes bored.
    ((this is nico: https://www.reappropriate.com/aaheroes/images/nico.jpg ))

Personality: He's a fun guy to be around, as long as he's not trying to bash you over the head with the S.o.O. He likes to play lots of pranks and is more free spirited than his mom ever was. Also, he is NOT a goth, he just likes the color black.
    He likes to cast practical spells that stay for a while, so he dosn't have to risk casting them again, or use spells for pranks that he will never have to use again. The only time he really gets serious is if something is going down, a robbery, a kidnapping, something like that.

History: His father died while he was still young and was brought up by his mother, a witch, who was the second to last holder of the staff of one, himself being its new holder. His mother was the daughter of two spellcasters from an evil organization called "The Pride" that had L.A. in the palms of their hands. (For more information, look up Runaways volumes 1-6 at your local library) He grew up learning the ways of magic from his mom, Nico, who taught him everything he knows, but still had more to learn when he chose to go off to a normal school and learn what he can do on his own. When he got to the school, he was bitten on his first night by a rather hot vampire but not completely changed, a sun spell wiped her out rather quickly but had little effect on him other than making his eyes hurt in the sudden light. He enrolled in this school in order to see if there was something to do here, as he didn't have anywhere to go outside of the school.

Other: Since he can't control his magic well, something weird may happen around him, a pure red figure appearing then dissapearing, something floating around surrounded by a red aura, or something along those lines.

RP Sample:

I was wondering what I was going to do, not sure where any of my friends were, and I was still unfarmilliar with this island the government had stuck us on. "What am I going to do now?" I asked, looking up at the stars in the night sky, 'silverpelt' i called it, just like in my favourite series, "Warriors," back when i lived back in the USA. Silverpelt was where all the warriors of Starclan lived, warrior cats that had died for some reason or another and gone to live with all the others that had died over the years, they held all the wisdom of the ages, and one day, i hoped that i would join them.

I had never seen any warriors of starclan, but that was natural, according to the books, only clan leaders adn medicine cats could communicate with them, and I was neither of these. "well....might as well go and look around" I said, jumping down and looking around.

.:RE-EDITED:.

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Name: Samantha Adams

Secret: She can transform into one of several animal forms...once she can figure out how. As of now, she can only master one animal at whim, a donkey, and isn't pleased with that fact. She has no clue how to unlock her other animal forms, and they just occur randomly. Sure, she can control her donkey-form, but even that doesn't always work. When she becomes extreme in an emotion (For example, she becomes really ticked off) she turns into a random animal form. For now, its just a donkey, but later on...who knows?

Appearance: A lean-built girl with a corrot-top mane of hair she keeps back in a ponytail, rarely letting it down due to the fact that, like her temperment, it is impossible to control. She's average looking, not much of a "Oh dear lord look at that hottie" sort of thing, but if you look at her in a different way, she's pretty in her own sense. She has what you would call a 'Jewish nose,' somewhat large yet it defines her face well, not giving her a hawk-like attribute. She has unpierced ears despite frequent pestering from her friends, and even her own mother to get them punctured, almost as though she's shying away from the crowd and moving in her own direction. Eyes are a deep blue, and her skin is pale yet not sickly. It's more of a "I go out in the sun but burn easilly" sort of appeal, rather than the sick-bed approach. She normally has a passive look on her face tainted with a small look of frustation, and when concentrating on something far away, she often squints, even though she wears contacts.
    As for her general attire, it consists of jeans, Converse black shoes, and a printed tee, meaning it has some sort of picture/logo/pattern on it. She wears a small amount of make-up, just enough to define her features and eyelashes, but other then that she doesn't overdo it.

Personality: She's hotheaded and becomes ticked off easilly. She's a good friend, if you can learn to accept the fact that she states what's on her mind intentionally with not regrets. She doesn't judge people on how they look, just one how they act. If your attitude isn't what she likes, then she'll flat out hate you. In her life, there are only friends and enemies, never something in between.
    She can become loud and, what some would say, obnoxious at some points, she can also be rather shy and quiet when around new people, and tends to be thoughtful. She can never just rest, and always has to be doing something, which is behind the reason as to why she thinks so often.

History: She has been attending this school from the start, and so has her sister, though she pretends not to know her whenever she spots her. Her family is normal, nothing good nor nothing bad about them. She had no 'dark past,' nor anything to hide save for the fact that her parents are some what obsessive with her grades. Achedemically she has achieved pretty good standards, especially in English and History.
    The only thing that is not considered normal is the fact that her parents, and sister as well, are shapeshifters. Her parents are of no help, for they have no idea how they mastered their abilities to turn into ten animals, and her younger sister flaunts around her sister the fact that she can turn into a lovely tiger while Sam is stuck with a donkey.

Other: As stated, she turns into her donkey form at random moments, especially during extremes in her temper, and will, over time, conquer new animals. She can communicate with animals, but only when she's in her animal form, and she must admit, talking to donkeys isn't the most pleasing thing in the world. They can't hold up conversations that well...

RP Sample: //Shall do this later, for I am being ushered off the computer. If you want to get a good idea of how I RP and have no patience to wait, just check around the Naruto board. My IC posts probably come in around pages 3 or 4...//

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Okay...

Accepted: Bijou, Shiney, Dark Night, YoshiRiRu, Wolf_Goddess. Those of you on this list who didn't do a sample yet don't need to do one. I'm aware of your abilities.
    Reserved: Clow

Declined:
    Silvertail- Your signup is kind of lacking, and your descriptions are too vague.

Name: Noi Magistram
    Grade: 10
    Secret: Magi

Appearance: Noi has long, dark green hair that he wears, surprisingly, in two pigtails that flow off to the sides. They don't flow over his back, like one would think, but instead flow in front of his shoulders, down to his chest area. The pigtails are held in with two plain, white, hairclips. His eyes are a very light shade of green in colour, which can appear somewhat strange in the wrong light. He stands at the height of 5'5", and is very thin; giving others the impression that he's physically weak. Sadly, this is true, and Noi is a very delicate boy who is unable to preform physically without injuring himself, or collapsing due to using too much of his limited energy. He usually dresses himself in a white dress shirt, along with a pair of dark blue jeans. He often wears his white magi cloak as well, equipped with a hood and all. For footwear, he has a plain black pair of running shoes. He also carries a golden, circular locket around his neck on a necklace.

Personality: Noi has a no-violence stance or sorts, believing fighting solves nothing. He openly expresses his feelings regarding this, and is often attacked by other students just because they know he won't fight back. But, that's one of the reasons he has bodyguards. He is the type of person who seems to always have a firm grasp of understanding on every issue, and constantly looks towards the future in search of an answer. Although he does hate fighting, he will use his magic if necessary.

History: Noi is the grandson of the head of the grand Magi Counsel; the group that rules over anything mythical and magical in the world. Of course, it would be problematic if that information fell into the hands of the wrong people, so Noi was assigned two bodyguards, and spent the past few years with them. Even during the summer, when all of the other students go home, Noi was forced to stay at Gailardia due to his grandfathers fear of his own grandson being used against him. It is this paranoia that has led Noi to become such a weak person, as he hasn't had much contact with the outside world. Although his grandfather has had trainers teach him some powerful magic, he lacks the energy to use them often, if at all.

Other: Noi has a staff, but it takes the form of a charm on a golden bracelet around his left wrist until he summons it.

Now, I think I'll start now. It's the morning of the first day of the term, and we should be heading to the Shopping District where the opening ceremonies take place. I apologize for the short length, but I'm tired from all the other typing involved. XD;

IC: "Master Magistram, it is time you got prepared for the opening ceremonies this morning." A male voice informed the sleeping version of myself as he shook me slightly. My eyes jolted open, but quickly squinting due to sunlight shining in my eyes from the open window.

"Ah, that's right. Today is the first day, isn't it, Freeman?" The butler nodded in response as I sat up and began rubbing my eyes. "Thank you for making sure I was awake. Would you be so kind as to make sure the twins are up as well?" My bodyguards, the twins, lived in the room next to mine. We were the only three students who had the privledge of living in the Faculty Building. My grandpa kind of had me treated special for some reason. We even had a Butler...

"Yes sir." Freeman responded as he left the room, closing the wooden door behind him. I cringed as I heard him slamming on their door and yelling at them to get ready. I, myself, had already gotten out of bed and I had began getting dressed. I quickly did my hair, in the pigtail manner that some would consider girly. It was a family tradition, however, so I would not stray from it no matter what. After doing so, I scarfed down the breakfast of bacon and eggs that Freeman had left in my room, and proceeded into the hall where I was to wait.

"Are you two ready? The presentation starts shortly!" I yelled through the thick door, hoping they could hear me.

Edit: OOC: At the start of each term, an opening ceremony is held in a square nearby the Faculty Building in the Shopping District. Before the ceremony, students must go to the main office on the first floor to recieve the location of their dorm, and their timetable (The year is divided into two semesters, four classes per semester). Who you dorm with is up to you. It doesnt have to be a member of the RP, but if it is, make sure they have given an okay. After recieving this, they find their dorms, drop off their stuff, and head to the square where a stage is setup, and many chairs line the area in rows facing the stage.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I kept a straight face, with Yukiko gliding after me, looking extremely interested in the unusual hustle and bustle that was not a daily part of life in the dead still and quiet estate of the Naginashi family. I was terribly glad that nobody could see her- seeing as the was sticking her hands through the heads of people in interest, as she was unable to phase herself through anybody spiritually aware. I sighed and was presented my timetable, and the location of my dorm. Yukiko found this interesting as well, but seemed to regain the composure of a normal, sane, yuki-onna, as she simply leaned over my shoulder with as blank a face as myself.

"Phoebe-chan's dorm is here." Yukiko pointed at the number of my dorm, as she recited the words printed on the page in her high, smooth, and echoey voice, "It looks unimpressive." She looked up, towards where the paper had directed the dorms to be. She smiled, "There's even a bed for Yukiko-chan! Naginashi-danna is too thoughtful."

"No," I said in an equally high voice, just without the echo, and with a more tinkly wave that made it sound a bit deeper then it really was. Heaving a sigh after the reply, as I turned the page, I continued, "It's for another scholar, that's the way most dorm's work I believe. The rooms are shared. I'll be sure to get you a nice tomb though- it'll be cramped if you stay in your memorial tablet for the rest of the dreadful year's we'll be here."

Yukiko blinked, "Yukiko-chan did not think Naginashi-danna was that thoughtful anyway." She turned her ghostly pale face towards a boy who'd bumped my arm- causing no real damage. She glared with a great intensity, but the boy didn't even notice. "Yukiko-chan does not like these people. They ignore her, and Yukiko-chan seemingly cannot hurt them."

"No," I said, heaving another sigh, "They're not spiritually aware, ergo they cannot see or feel your prescence. You might find a friend though, you can suffer the arrogance and indifference of normal human's together. I'm sure there are lot's of dead people around here, we just might have to coax them out- what with this racket I wouldn't be surprised if they're all jammed into empty tin can's." Yukiko gasped and I waved my gloved hand, "That was a hyperbole, I was just exaggerating." Yukiko blinked, and fell silent again. Stopping in front of my dorm Yukiko slid the key out of one of my belt pocket's and unlocked the door to my new dorm. She flit inside and threw herself onto a bed that I supposed was officially mine.

"Aiyi!" She shrieked, as she slid through both the bed, and the floor beneath me, "Not even the bed's are spiritually aware?" Yukiko asked as she poked her head through the pillow.

I smiled and said, "Not even the bed's." I immediately wiped off my smile though, dumping my stuff on the bed and telling Yukiko, "We're off to the ceremony." Yukiko nodded and snapped her fingers- both hands still entrapped in a swath of pure white kimono sleeves. We ended up in a black alleyway, smack in the center of the Shopping District. Of course, Yukiko had the fortune of ending our little journey in a garbage alleyway- which was naturally abandoned at this time of day. I slid out of the alleyway and sat myself down on a nearby bench.

Yukiko sat down beside me, and I put a book on the spot where she sat so nobody would try to sit on her.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    A young girl of the age around her late teens layed in her bed fast asleep. All her drawing epuipment was around her on her bed.

"Kai honey, you have to wake up!" my mother said as she shook me awake. It was just now getting dark. It took me forever to get out of my bed, that was untill. "KIA! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" my mother yelled again. I sat strait up in my bed. I got out and dressed as quickly as I could. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I ran down the stairs where Cally was waiting for me with my bags. "Mistress, you need to hurry, if you don't make it by tomorrow morning, you'll be late!" she informed me. Cally had been my family's maid for centuries. She was my best friend. "I know Call. I'm going." I said as I grabbed my bags and a blood pill. I rushed out the door where the cab was waiting for me.

I got to Rome, the biggest place near my house. I just barely missed my plane. I got out my blood pill and took it with some water. If I don't take this, I don't what would happen this time. I took out all of my drawing stuff and took my jacket off. I won't need this till morning. As I sat there drawing, I watched the ocean flow underneath the plane. From here it still looked so big.

As soon as I was off the plane, a Magi was waiting for me. She introduced herself, then all of a sudden, she clapped her hands togeather and we were at the Shopping District. "Cool! I always love this part." I told the Magi. "Thanx for the lift!" I yelled as she left. My words were very heavily accented from the Italian. I headed for a small cafe and sat there waiting for the sun's rays to creep over the tops of the shops.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Oi! Look at that donkey!" Squealed a young girl, tugging at her mother's arm with a grubby finger pointing in the direction of an as---er, donkey. It has a rather agitated look on its face while it trotted to the school. It bored a backpack in its mouth, the overly-sown straps once again, broken, as though it ripped apart do to overlarge shoulders...which was indeed the truth.

"That's very nice dear. Probably out on a morning stroll," stated the woman, not bothering to look for it was probably a figment of her daughter's imagination.

Wheezing in the manner of a donkey, it cussed at itself through large yellow teeth, tail whipping around its rear. Large ears were pinned back, and blurry brown eyes were narrowed. Despite holding the bag, its teeth were bared in frustation, depicting the human nature of "ticked-off" quite well. I mean, she should, afterall, this was Sam Adams, 100% girl, 100% attitude.

She had been running late today, causing her blood level to rise and her hotheaded nature to shine through quite elegantly. Of course, shortly after departing her house, she transformed without her consent, ripping her clothing to shreds, as well as the straps to her bag. Leaving her shreds behind, she had no fear for she always carried a few extra clothing in her backpack. She was trying to get as far away from the crowds as possible, reason being that there was no telling when she would change back. It wouldn't matter much if she turned back fully clothed...but unfourtunately, that was not the case. She would be all in glory with her nakedness in front of a large crowd of people, and did not wish for anyone to gaze at parts that were to remained out of public veiw.

The donkey ducked into the bushes, and not a moment too soon. She had changed back, and wuickly changed into her clothing. Carrying the backpack by a broken strap, Sam quickly makes it to the building, grabs her paper with all the necessary information on it, and glances quickly at the number. Making her way towards the room, she doesn't even bother to look at who she rooms with, and throws her backpack on a random bed, before darting out towards the ceremony.

It may have been in the Shopping District, but Sam didn't really long to shop. She just wanted to get things through. Looking around, she notices familiar and unfamiliar faces as she reaches the staged area, and plops down in a chair, arms crossed around her chest. She jiggles her foot slightly, and readjusts her ponytail, wincing as it tugged on knots. The flaming red pools down somewhere slightly passed her shoulders, slightly curled and still moist from a previous shower last night. She doesn't give it a moment to frizz up, for it is back in a ponytail once again.

Ceasing the jiggling of her foot and moves only a little to become comfortable in her seat, she begins to muse of random things, such as past dreams she has...and others of the like. Hopefully they could get this show on the road before they loose her.

//I'll edit this once I find someone to room with. I was hoping that Bijou might acept this inquiry: May I? If yes, then I shall edit this. If not, then I will just ask someone else or make up a random person. Hope that this is okay...not too good for an opening post, I must say...>.<//

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Ah! *sweat* Gomen! I've already told YoshiRiRu that I'd dorm with him! I'm very sorry!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    At Noi's words, one of the small ventillation shafts in the floor opened up, too small for anyone to fit into, seemingly. But slowly, one of the twins peeked her head out from the small gap. "We're always ready." She said, as her sister easily scaled her way out of the dumbwaiter next to the door. "You should know that, hon." She said, and stepped over to the grate, helping her sister up. "It's not like I could've slept last night anyway, I was too excited." They both giggled the sentance, not realising they were in perfect unison. Either that, or not caring.

"Meh furgle je nispa beedo." I mumbled incoherently, a shining example of my usual morning incoherence as I made my wya to the room with the right numbers. I was anything but a morning person. I hated mornings with no small vehemence, and made no effort to keep it secret. But unfortunately, school was starting up again. And that meant that my time would be cut even shorter, sleep wise. I wasn't gong to risk decreasing the quality of life for my ovalisks... I stepped in slowly, and looked around. Apparently, no one else was here yet. I tossed my bag over to a bed and abruptly turned, to exit the room. Why did all the ceremonie's have to be in the morning?

OOC: Short post, I know, but I'm playing beat the clock here. Oh, and David, the newspaper whacking isn't helping.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    IC:

As the ship docked at the port, passengers began to file off. Julian maneuvered through the crowd, half of a bagel with cream cheese in one hand, and his phone in the other. Quickly pocketing the latter, he took a bite from his bagel, wiping some excess cream cheese from his mouth. Looking at his watch, his eyes opened wide. "Oh, jeez.. The opening ceremony is gonna start in 20 minutes!" moaned Julian. He finished his bagel, and began to move a good deal faster, bumping through groups of people, apologizing profusely as he went.

Once off the docks, he broke into a run, heading towards the Shopping District, bumping into more people. Some which he recognized, who he briefly acknowledged, and ran on, shoving more and more people out of the way, his bag of clothes and books hanging off one shoulder, sometimes being thrust violently out to the side, whacking some poor underclassman upside the head.

Luckily, the Shopping District was only about a half mile from the docks. However as luck may (or may not) have it, the place was packed. Boys and girls from elementary runts to fellow classmen littered the streets. Mindful mothers scolded misbehaving children, and High Schoolers all flirted with their significant others, sometimes hand in hand, or sometimes hand in somewhere else. However, he'd been through a year of this before, and the common reference to "cooties" had wormed it's way out of his systems however, so he didn't really mind. Besides; there were more important things on his mind.

As he snaked his way through the crowded streets, he wound up at the Administrative building somehow. With his bag slung across his shoulder, he muttered to himself, searching for the right dormitory. Hopefully, he'd be rooming with someone who wasn't a complete yutz, last year he had roomed with an annoying fat kid named Melvin who collected stamps. He smelled terrible, and was always inviting his nerdy friends over to play Dungeons and Dragons with him - a pasttime Julian might have enjoyed; had it not been with these nerds.

Suddenly, a small voice sounded from inside his bag. A voice that only Julian could hear - it was a direct mind link. <Ugh, are we rooming with Melvin again this year, kupo?> Julian smiled. <No, I don't think so, pal. Or at least...> he laughed. <I hope not.> Quickly looking over the list, he found his name, and the dorm room, and set off, searching for his dwellings.

The sun outside was bright, and Julian had to shield his eyes against the blinding rays. Before, it hadn't been so bad, since he was walking with the sun. Now, he was about to fight it. The crowd had begun to dissapate. Julian could only assume that everyone was headed for the ceremony. Shaking his head and muttering swear words under his breath, he broke into a run, heading through the thinning crowds towards the huge area that was his dormitories.

Julian walked into the main building, up two flights of steps, and opened the door to his room. To his surprise, he found his to-be roommate's things laid on top of (Judging by the nature of the garments) her bed. Julian grinned a bit. <No stamp books this time, eh Kupo?> The moogle laughed his silent laugh. <Yep. None this year.> They both had a bit of a laugh, and then Julian set his bag down upon his own bed. "Well," he said out loud. "I need to get down to the ceremony. I think I'll leave you here. You can come out now; I'll lock the door. Take a look around, take some notes, take some pictures..." Julian quipped. "Be quiet, you're later than hell. Get out of here." Kupo shot back, rising out of Julian's bag with an air of mock caution. The boy grinned, and headed out the door, locking it behind him.

By the time he got back, the streets were nearly empty, and Julian moaned, and broke into a run. "Oh man, oh man, oh man.." he chanted remorsefully, nearing the area where the ceremony was to be held. He'd been late to many a-ceremony, so he knew plenty of short-cuts through the Shopping District. He snuck into an alleyway near the main area, and looked out from the shadows. Seeing it hadn't quite started yet, he sighed in relief. Most of the seats he could see were taken, though. Brushing his crimson hair out of his face, he decided against sitting anyhow. So he leaned up against a wall, trying to not make himself too conspicuous.

(OOC: Bijou, that is in fact the same alleyway you used, so that would put me relatively close to you - maybe a couple of yards from the wall to your bench.)

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Name: Gabriel Nephilim Licca Lourdes
    Secret: Half demon, half angel.

Appearance: Since she is a result of a demon and an angel experimentally fused together, she has two sets of appearance; one for her angel half, and another for her demon half. As angel, Gabby possesses wavy crimson tresses that reach her lower back. She usually wears a strand of ribbon as a headband, finding it a bother to tie it in a neat ponytail. Her bangs are parted to the right and are held up by two clips that crisscross. Her eyes are a very light shade of blue, with swirls of pink. She has pure white wings at this form, but is able to retract it to keep it concealed.

As a demon, Nephilim's hair is much shorter, falling slightly past her chin. She takes the clip off her bangs, making the uneven strands of her bangs frame her face. She loses her headband, usually just letting her short hair loose. Her eyes alter to a rather eerie pink color, with swirls of blue instead – the same shade as her angel half's eyes. Instead of pure white wings, she has black bat-like ones.

She was initially only clad in a simple silver dress, short with a somewhat frilly hem, but later received new garments. Her outfit basically looks like this, minus the hat&scarf.

Personality: With two sets of appearances, she also has two sets of personalities. Two personalities that are, needless to say, polar opposites. As an angel, Gabby is very sweet and polite. She always has something good and nice to say; almost everything that comes out of her mouth are complementing, flattering, or just plain… sweet. She is a bit of a klutz, often managing to trip on small, almost non-existent dents on the ground. She's a bit naïve and very trusting. It's hard for her to doubt someone because she believes that there is good in every beating heart. However, she does abhor anything that goes against morals and justice, and tries to prevent people from doing anything that go against it. If she ever acts rude or cross, it will only be toward her half. They can't get along on most days, mind you.

As a demon, Nephilim is obnoxious and loud. She's very devious and confrontational – she practically lives off of the mayhem she induces. She is very haughty, with enough self-confidence to fill in ten others, but is also humble enough that she is comfortable claiming a defeat. She usually says everything the pops in her mind… specifically criticisms that she has for just about every living being. She also has quite a quick temper. To sum it up, she's a conniving little brat.

History: Licca was born roughly one hundred and fourteen years ago, born to a family of demon hunters. Her parents have told her that her only purpose was to act as a host, a host for the perfect weapon. When she reached fourteen, her parents began their experimentation. Years prior to that, they have caught a demon and an angel, locking them up in a tube until their daughter was of the right age. As soon as the year she would turn fourteen began, they immediately fused the demon and the angel within Licca's body. Any traces of her being human was completely wiped out, and instead became a unique creature; an angel and a demon combined together. Ever since then, her aging had been suppressed and she gained strange powers.

Much to her parents' disappointment, she did not know how her abilities function and was only able to use her wings for flight. For many years, her parents helped, or tired to, hone her skills. She progressed slowly, but her distinctive skills made it easy for them to slay demons. They became very famous, thanks to their weapon, and very rich. Nine years had past since her 'creation', and her parents decided to try out one of her deadliest abilities. She complied, naturally, but it had used up all of her energy and so, made her… turn off. She went into a deep slumber; for generations, her family had been futilely attempting to awaken her. No one had been able to do so, however.

About ninety years later, she finally awakened. With scrappy memories – although she perfectly remembers everything about herself, she has forgotten how to use her abilities or how to fly. She knows she has weird abilities, and she knows she can fly, she just doesn't know how. In any case, when she woke up, she found herself inside a glass tube that was washed away on… a shore of an island? After escaping the tube, she explored the island and spotted people clad in strange outfits. They were also using strange items… she couldn't quite figure out what they were used for.

A man soon found her aimlessly wandering, and as he believed her to have a severe case of amnesia, decided to help the poor girl. He bought her new clothing, her present dress was barely decent, filled with tears and rips that was just an inch away from showing way too much skin and she was barefooted. It seemed like she just came out of an uncivilized forest after ten years! He also enrolled her in the 9th grade, along with his son, and decided to shelter her for the time being, at least until she received her dorm room.

Other: Neither half has control over who is the dominating form, so it is usually random. Meaning, she could be in her angel form for a minute, then her demon the next. Though the time usually varies, it frequently lasts for hours. Also, she likes to be called a specific name; Gabby when she is an angel, and Nephilim for when she is a demon. There is time, though extremely rare in occurrence, when both halves combine completely (the two different personalities combine as well). In this form, she gets an angel wing on the right, and a bat-like wing on the left. During that time, she prefers to be called Licca – the name of their host – as neither likes the other's name.

RP Sample: *ish looking for something to copy&paste, so please hold. :D

» Mari will post, don't worry, 'cause she got an intervention (got threatened to have her sports stuff get taken away by her sister). So now, Mari can only play one to two hours of ToA per day [;~~;] and so, now have time to do something else~! :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back