• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gailardia Academy: Unto the Abyss (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Wow.... This has caught my attention but.... are you still excepting LSUs, Axel? I'm going to do my sign-up right now... check it out to see if I'm acceptable... though it has been a loooong time since I had been on PC.... I may have minor mistakes in it. XD

Name: Kyo Kuriyaba
    Grade: 10th
    Secret: Magi (Adept at Wind and Water Magic)

Appearance: Kyo has striking dark blue hair to go together with his unusual azure green eyes and his face has a pale composure. His hair is a bit puffy and is parted in two ways from the mid of his head while his bangs fall forward about two and a half inches almost covering his eyes' vision. His clothing mainly consists of an unbuttoned gray vest over a loose brown shirt and white long-sleeved shirt together with a pair of plain blue pants. At other times, he would wear a brown magi robe along with a hood over his clothes. On his feet, he wears a pair of black and white shoes and on his hands are his own customized gloves for casting magic without the use of a wand, though most non-magic users do not know of the gloves capabilities as it was designed to amplify a magic user's powers. The only other accessory that he carries with him is a navy blue headband and a pendant with an aquamarine and ruby embedded in its core.

Personality: Kyo is mainly withdrawn to himself and speaks only if he finds a reason to do so or if he has something on his mind. His calm demeanor is an effect of his sorrowful past. Kyo is as quiet as he is helpful and always tries to contain and keep his calm composure... no matter how annoying, pointless, or dangerous the situation is. His magic is only used as a last resort or to protect those he trusts with his life.

History: Kyo's parents ,Kei Sugikawa and Miko Fujima, were Magi's and at an early age, Kyo was taught to harness his inherited powers by them. Kyo's parents ,however, died in a tragic accident when he was only 8 years of age. He had been traumatized by the death scene of his parents and though it lingers in his head, he feels sorry for himself for not being able to help his parents. He was later found and adopted by a Magi named Kosuke Kuriyaba. Kyo had learned from Kosuke to forget his past but think of the future while living in the present.

Other: Kyo is quite the bookworm and intelligent as well.
    ---Crud... my RP... doing it right now...I'll try to catch up in here...--(in 3rd person, will be in 1st after I get accepted)
    RP Sample:
    Aw shoot... I was suppose to be at the ceremony today... Kyo thought. Leaning forward to pick his backpack and things up, he waved to his foster father, Kosuke, on the balcony of the second floor.

"I'll be leaving now." Kyo said. Kosuke gave him a serene smile. Kyo noticed that his father's eyes had a look of worryness to them but Kyo refused to ask what.

"Go go. You wouldn't want to be late now." Kyo nodded. "And remember not to let anyone know of your Magi powers... Many are... easily frightened by powers such as ours. And try to keep a view of a large crowd. I woulddn't want you to go wandering in some dark alley now." Heeding to the advice, Kyo bowed and left the large home. Giving a big sigh, he went onwards toward the ceremony that was being held in... Oh shoot! Where was it held again? Kyo sighed once more and started onwards toward the Shopping District.

Upon his arrival in the Shopping District, he finally remembered his destination. He had to go to the main office to pick up his timetable and assigned dorm then go to the ceremony located in a square close to the Faculty Building. Kyo raced onwards knowing that his time was short. He entered the main office where he received his timetable and had his dorm assigned to him. Just as he said his thanks to the female receptionist, she stopped him.

"I'm sorry but may I ask you to just go straight to your dorm? The ceremony has ended already." The lady seemed... frightened. Kyo was unsure of the cause and decided to obey. He trotted towards his dorm while wondering about the fact that the receptionist lady was extremely frightened as well as worried of something. I guess I'll have to find out later. Kyo thought. He headed southwest where the High School District was located at and left for the dorms.

The walking was quite a walk considering the fact that the High School District was huge, in his opinion. His walking led him to the Dormitory where Kyo entered the large building, still amazed at it actually, and made his way to his assigned dorm. The place was in quite a panic and Kyo was confused. When he stopped to ask a teacher,from what he seems to be, what had gone wrong, all he receive for an answer was, "I must please ask you to go to your dorm. You shouldn't worry much of this problem. Food shall be delivered to you soon. Please be on your way." Once again, Kyo was intrigued and worried but obeyed. Pacing his steps back and forth through the hallways, he finally came to the assigned dorm.

Finally... Phew... That was a bit harsh...though.... Kyo thought with relief. He turned the knob and slightly pushed the door open. The room was quite large for him but he had dealed with larger rooms before. Slowly and gently, Kyo placed his belongings on the ground near his bed and fell face first onto his soft bed. The worried faces of the receptionist and the teacher lingered in his head.
    What had gotten them so scared and worried for? Kyo thought before drifting into his sleep.

-------
    Gosh my brain and fingers hurt... :D
    Question... do we just assign ourselves a dorm number? I kinda missed that information during my loooong reading.... and I had to deal with a murder case I had to weave into my RP... My eyes can barely open now.... *squints* Hope that works.... for now....

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    'Ah, please forgive me! I just got a bit distracted…'

No.

'My apologies! I got a surge of headache'…?

No.

But, Nephie, she'll get mad at us! How will we make her our friend?

Don't care.

But—

Shut up. Something's happening.

Nephilim watched as the flames atop two column changed to different colors. It was red and then blue and then green…! She wondered whether this… place, wherever she was, was filled with this sort of stuff. Perhaps this was magic? But humans weren't supposed to know magic. Only her kind was gifted with such abilities. Okay, those stupid angels had abilities, too; but demons were way stronger. Hey!

…Oh?

A fog rolled in, almost abruptly, breaking her train of thoughts. It was out of place, to say the least, but Nephilim thought it was part of the ceremony. However, the seemingly tensed atmosphere that the fog caused filled her with doubts. Gabby soon alerted her, as well, claiming something appeared to be amiss. And to just to confirm their assumptions, there was a horrendous scream that sent chills down her spine. It was followed by the most gruesome roar she wished she didn't have to hear ever again… it was worse than any of the foulest demons' she had encountered. Gabby fell silent, and she could have sworn she heard a sob.

A man… he just died. I think he was murdered.

…oh.

"All of you, return to your assigned dorms for the rest of the day! Do not leave for any reason, I will have the staff deliver food to each of your rooms!"

Nephilim quickly complied, following the other students to the dorms. She didn't know how to soothe her normally jovial half, so decided to stay silent as well. She was an angel, she was aware of all the souls extracted out of their bodies… all life that had been ended. Despite not personally knowing those who become deceased, she always felt sad and hurt for their sake. Especially if their deaths weren't caused by old age.

Nephie… I think this our dorm.

- x -
    When Nephilim reached their supposed dorm, she quickly slipped in her bed (the other one was occupied, so she assumed that was her roommate – Sir Wolfram had informed her of this earlier). She threw her shoulder bag on the floor and covered herself with her blanket; just in time for her to alter forms. The glow that was the tell-tale sign of their transformation was almost nonexistent beneath the thick layers of the blanket.

Gabby, now in control, fell asleep as soon as she transformed. She didn't care if it was still morning, she just felt oddly tired.

She woke up around four in the morning, judging by the lack of light in the sky, and took a stroll. She walked down the hallways nearby her dorm, just enjoying the fresh air and the moment of tranquil. The events that had happened the day before were still shocking. A few hours of walking did her good, calming her a great deal, and returned to her dorm afterwards. She heard something ring… a telephone, she guessed. She has seen Madam Lourdes use it many times, but she didn't know how it operated.

Jumping back on her bed, she covered herself with her blanket and waited for her roommate to answer instead. Surely, it wasn't that much trouble to let her do it instead…?

ooc: If you don't mind, Wolf_Goddess, I made you my roommate. :o Mari shall edit if it's not okay~ :3

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    As I opened the door out of the dorm hall, I was immidiately knocked several feet backwards by what seemed to be a young child moving at terminal velocity. "ROOBBIIEE!" It said as I flew, the impact with the floor knocking the breath out of me. "Hey." I choked as I got to my feet, looking down at the young girl with fair skin, and deep golden leaf shaded hair. "You seem dressed for the occasion, Quellios." She looked down at her fine white dress, ocmplete with the golden trim, and shrugged. "You know all that about first impressions and stuff." I nodded slowly, ignoring the fact that she seemed much more apt at mature conversation than most of my other ovalisks as I put a hand on her shoulder. That something that would be damning for other people. For some reason...

"...reason, he can touch Ovalisks without becoming one." Mia explained as they walked with Noi, Ami nodding in agreement. "So who better to raise them? He has a good colony going at his home, almost enough to start sustaining a viper population." Ami looked around as they started to near the ceremony area, and took note of robert and his Companion. "That's Elli that he's with, be very careful not to touch her." She said in a sharp tone to make sure that Noi heard.

OOC: Quellious/Elli: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/Quellious.jpg If you know where that's from, good for you.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Because anyone who comes in contact with an ovalisk becomes one themselves, correct?" I shuddered at the thought of becoming a creature that was in the form of a little girl. "My studies in magical lifeforms tells me avoiding contacting may be in best interest. Although, it's quite spectacular that you can come into contact with them without changing, Robert! I was quite shocked myself when I saw you touching the, without effects taking place. I'd be interested in finding out why that occurs as such sometime. However, I digress, we should really get to the ceremony." Before proceeding, however, I bowed at the ovalisk. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Miss Elli. I'd love to chat, but we simply lack the time required to do so. We have but five minutes until the ceremony after all."

I proceeded ahead of the others towards the stage, where grandfather lead my to a seat on the stage, instructing the twins to watch from the audience. And wouldn't it just be my luck to be sitting beside the creepy woman from the day before, Viola.

OOC: Uzumaki_Naruto, I'll accept you

Last edited:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: Argh, so sorry guys, but I've been really busy with stuff these last few days, halloween parties and stuff like that, so when I get home tonight, I'll edit this with a post. Soso SO sorry.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Rays of light penetrated the window curtains, enveloping my face with blinding light. Tiredly, I shielded my eyes with my right hand and pulled myself off the bed. Looking around and seeing how I didn't unpack when I had gotten to my dorm, I was forced to reestablish my room. As I rumbled through my things, I noticed another bed opposite of mine. I probably didn't see it because of my fatigue that had caught up to me but I didn't let that bother me as I continued my reconstruction, however, only to be impeded by the ringing of a phone. Stopping all that I was doing, I walked briskly to the phone and picked up the receiver. After nodding a few times and replying with a "Yes, sir." to the talker, I scratched my head and searched for my pendant, headband and glove, which were all on the surface of the desk nearby my bed. After tightening my gloves, putting on my headband and sliding my pendant on, I turned the doorknob and exited the room. Apparently students were called to the staging area for a ceremony.

I made my way to the stage where the ceremony was being held. I observed the large audience about me to see of any familiar faces from the previous year, however, to my dissatisfaction, none appeared to be here or at the moment. I gathered by the back or sides of the audience as I had always done so in the past because I am not used to being surrounded by many strangers though they attend the same school as me.

"I guess here is good...." I muttered quietly and positioned myself at an angle that showed me a diagonal view of the stage as well as a side view of the audience. I crossed my arms and waited for the ceremony to begin.

---------
    OOC: It's okay to have 2 characters, right Axel? I'm going to do another one.

Name: Shizuna Fujima
    Grade: 10th
    Secret: Magi (adept of fire and earth)
    Appearance: Shizuna has short brown hair about the length of her shoulders and short bangs that fall towards her right eye. Her eye color is a deep red hue and she has fair skin. Her clothing consists of a brown long-sleeved shirt under a loose red shirt together with a navy blue, long skirt that reaches about her knees with a pair of black shorts under it. On her hands are a pair of crimson gloves and on her feet, a pair of white shoes with white socks.
    Personality: Shizuna is cheerful, energetic, and kind. She's a bit sensitive too, sadly. (may change... I think.. XD)
    History: Shizuna was a childhood friend of Kyo's until she and her parents moved far away. Though she doesn't see him as much anymore, time at school changes that because they still attend the same school.
    Other: Childhood friends ONLY! well for now at least... until if I have to get dramatic... XD
    RP Sample: So... I need another one? :D

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    //Oh yes! It is definately okay if you were my roommate. ^.^ I was going to ask you, actually...//

"Gnn..." groaned Sam underneath her bed. Since when did she fall asleep...and how on earth did she get herself beneath her blankets. Ah, who really cared, because she was naked underneath and her clothing was lying out on the ground in a huddled mess, as though crying out to their owner. She must have fallen alseep in her chinchilla state, instinctavely crawled under the covers, and then transformed sometime afterwards...or something like that. Weren't chinchillas supposed to be nocturnal? Another thing she didn't really care about, but maybe she'll do some research. Later.

Brring

Damned phone, so that was what woke her up. She moved some more, her animal-like instincts telling her that her roommate was no present. She waited again. Another ring. She cussed lightly to herself, turned again through her covers, facing the direction of the phone. Her observant blue eyes caught sight of the lump in the once unoccupied bed, and seeing that nothing was going to happen from such person, Sam reaches blindly towards the phone, fingers missing it. She reaches again, this time with more force, and falls with an Oomph onto the ground. Growing fustated, she takes a breath in attempts to cool down so she won't transform. Succeeding, she bundles up the fallen blankets around her naked body and stands up slowly.

Of course, this all happened in a manner of seconds, but to her it felt like a decade, still groggy from sleep. Lethargically she reaches her hand touching the phone. However, she was in no mood to answer it, and her blood, though simmered slightly, still boiled in frustations. What a dilema. Pick up the phone and talk to a loud obnoxious voice (Who else would call at this time besides one of such nature?) or toss the phone onto the lump beside her.

One hand clutching the sheet like a robe, she picks up the phone, considering this in another second or so. The ring irritated her, therefore she went with the second option. She had a feeling this person was not asleep. Who on earth could sleep through such an annoying noise for that long?

Tossing the phone lightly on the lump, she croaks in a morning-like voice, "It's for you." And jumps back into bed with a creek and a thump, red hair sprawled out onto the matress like a crown over her head.

The wonderful bedhead.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had to admit that we made quite a sight. Two young girls with switchblades in their hands, though they hadn't opened the weapons yet, on either side of a large young man who looked like he had risen from the dead, all around a tiny little girl, who didn't seem to mind the strange company at all, looking around with interest.

"You know, I really should tr to start keeping that stuff secret. Everyone I meet wants to try to figure out why I can, and then blame me for it when they can't explain why." I said flatly, sitting down in a chair, though I still seemd to tower slightly. "Eh, Noi's not like that." Ami said, placing herself ina chair, looking as much like she was resting as a falcon did on a perch as it scanned it's territory for meals. "Yes, I'm sure he'll be quite nice about it." Mia agreed, sitting in a more relaxed way to my other side, as Quellious quickly took her seat on top of mine. "You're probably aware of this, Elli," I said. "But just to make sure, no touching anyone else here. Even if it will make them happy, it will cause too much trouble." Elli nodded. She was also intelligent enough to accept that fact more readily than most Ovalisks. "I understand, Robbie, don't worrie." She said, smiling innocently at me...

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    "Man....what happened last night? I can't remember a thing.." I said, sitting up in my bed, looking around. "Hey! If I fell asleep...wheres the staff of one?? Oh, please let have gotten re-absorbed...please!" I said to myself, pulling out my switchblade and poking a hole in my finger. "when blood is shed...let the Staff of One emerge" I said, the huge rod appearing from my chest. "Whew...still here....thankfully" I said, looking around, seeing my shoes next to the door. Hmm....I wonder.... I faced my hand twords the shoes and a red glow enveloped them, lifting them far enough off the ground that they could float over to my bed. "YES! I did it!" i said, punching the air. It had taken my weeks at home to even lift them.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Sorry for the late post! I've been at State.
    ~~~~~~~
    I cringed as I walked. "Ow!" I yelled as yet another blister that had formed from the sun rubbed my against my jacket. "I've been out in the sun to long." I pulled out blood dots and popped a couple into my mouth. "Why couldn't it be a nice cloudy day?" I said as walked pass a couple of normal freshman. They stared at me like I was crazy, I just continued to walk on. I walked into a building where a teacher turned me right back out of the building. "No pets allowed inside the actual school building!" she yelled at me as she looked at Schoocha. Being the calm person I was I just apologized to the teacher and left. I sat in a nice cool shady spot under a tree. I ate a few more blood dots. I pulled up my jacket sleeve and watched the sores fade away. Schoocha sat by me playing with one of his toys.

As I sat there, I saw 2 girls who what looked like had knives, a boy in the middle of them, and one guy on the ground with a little girl next to him. As I looked closer, I saw the boy between the 2 girls was that old man's grandson.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: x_x I'm so sorry for not having posted for the past few days, honestly, I'm waiting for YoshiRiRu to post. But, I'll be gone all weekend, so I can't post anytime soon either. I'm reeeeally sorry. I'm not dropping out though!

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: Wow. Shoot me, plz. I've been so swamped, and I swear to god, every night I make a conscious effort to post, and I write a post but it never gets posted. Here it is.. Sorry, Axel!

IC:

As Julian lay in bed, he began to nod off to sleep. Almost as soon as he closed his eyes, it seemed, he began to dream. So much had happened in that day, already. The real world began to melt away, and in it's place, a new, yet oddly familiar place surrounded him. It was almost the same room, except there was something... different about it. He seemed to be a lot more.. awake then he had been when he was actually awake. There was so much more.. perception.

In his dream, he was laying in bed, and he heard voices coming down the hall. All at once, they stopped, as the doorknob rattle, and the door open with a squeak. As he looked up, he saw a ghastly pale woman in a kimono, and they locked eyes temporarily, and she shrieked..

"Pheobe-san..! There's a man in your room! He's surely indecent!"
    Grumpily, he thought to himself.

"I am not, jeez. I still have all my clothes on.."

Suddenly, he realized what he had seen, and woke up, instantly, sitting bolt upright in bed - staring at the door. In an instant, he felt his senses dull - that sense of enlightenment melted away like ice. The pale woman was gone, and in her place was a girl, about his age, standing there, looking positively terrifying. However, still thinking he was dreaming, he mumbled to himself, loudly.

"Oh. You must be Pheobe. I'm.. Julian.." he murmered with an unconscious and dizzy, yet friendly wave, and promptly collapsed back into bed, fast asleep, his hair laid tenderly across one eye, both arms wrapped dearly around the pillow.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "It's for you."

Gabby squeaked as a she felt something hit her shoulder blade. She lowered the blanket slightly, just under her eyes, and peered at the something that hit her. Oh, great. It was the telephone. What do I do? What do I do? She panicked, hesitantly picking up the strange creation before her.

Remember? Madam Lourdes places it against her ear…

Gabby did as Nephilim instructed and brought the phone beneath the covers, lightly pressing the phone against her ear. And then she greets the caller, doesn't she? "Ah…um, hello…?" She spoke hesitantly, eyes shut as she wondered whether she was using the telephone correctly. She jumped when she heard a voice; it was strange! She only heard it from one ear, and not the other!

Obediently, she listened to the voice and took note of what it said. Another ceremony. Taking place at noon. Same place as before. When the voice stopped, she placed the phone on the bedside table on her left. She blinked in confusion when she heard a weird, repeating sound coming from the phone. It wasn't a voice, informing her about a ceremony, it was just a continuous tone – it was getting annoying, too.

Wait, deal with that weird telephone later. Get cleaned up first!

Okay, okay.

As soon as she entered the bathroom, her eyes thoroughly scanned everything in sight. They were always fighting, back in their home, so they usually bathed in the lake. Sir Wolfram had to teach her how to turn on the shower, and everything else she needed to know, the first day he found her. She giggled at the memory, recalling how awkward he and his son had been.

Turn this to the left and…

Encountering few problems – first the water was really hot, tinting her skin a light red whenever a drop of water hit her, then it was freezing cold. She managed to make it just the perfect temperature, soon after – she quickly dressed into one of her new clothes (according to Sir Wolfram, her present clothes were cargo shorts and a simple cerulean blouse).

Now that she was clean, she left the bathroom and headed for the phone that was still on the bedside table. It still produced that obnoxious sound.

Turn it off, stupid angel! That's so annoying!

I would if I knew how!

Press those number-button-things or something!

I think it's broken, let's just leave to our roommate. She may be able to fix it. With that settled, Gabby gently placed the broken phone on her roommate's bed. It was the first time she got a close look at the girl; she had red hair, like her, and she looked oddly familiar… oh!

She's that girl from yesterday, the one—

The one you ignored. Do you think she's mad at us? I told you to make up an excuse!

Wait a second, she saw me.

Yes, and you spoke with her. Have you forgotten already, it was just a day ago.

No, stupid. She saw me. Short hair, pink eyes. Not long hair and light blue eyes.

Wouldn't she think I'm a different person, then? But… those little differences aside, we still look like one person. Oh, no! What if she remembers our face, and then ask how I grew my hair? She might find out our secret! Aaah, then she'll send us to scientists and… waaah!

That's stupid... shut up. Just run, so she won't see you.

O-Okay, but I'm going to write her a letter. I don't think she knows about the ceremony thing.

Grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, she scribbled a note for her roommate (she had to ask for her name later!), placed it beside the broken phone and quickly left. To the Shopping District!

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    (OOC: I've been in the same boat, I'm home schooled. And all my books get sent to me two at a time, so I'm dealing with an EVIL Algebra final, GAH, it's so very evil… Anyway I apologies as well, and I haven't drop out of an RP yet, this would sure be a lousy time to start)

Clow, after unpacking to some existent, head straight for the bed, not bothering with covers and what not, he was truly a hard sleeper. With a long night of light snoring, and no dreaming, for once, it was soon daylight. He got up, eyes half closed, stretched his arms, and let out a loud yawn. After about thirty seconds of waking himself ups he grabbed his glasses, and let out a second yawn. "Wow what a night, poor guy, I wonder who's tending to him in the after life and what not, maybe it's someone I know, if he's lucky, it'll be Jack, he the best reaper you can get."

He said with a bit of a smile, he know not to say things like that in public, but he felt good knowing these kind of things, it wasn't common knowledge around here. He looked around to see no one else, luckily, either this was just his room, or his roommate was gone already, good thing too, he didn't want to come off as crazy. "Well, I guess I really don't need a roommate either way, I guess I'll trench."

He said, doing some traditional stretches, then, his white wings emerging, then after a few seconds, disappearing again, it was good to stretch them out from time to time, sense he rarely gets to show them, or use them. After brushing away his bed-head, he quickly existed his dorm, just to see who was around the dorm area, one of the reasons he came here was to make a few friends that didn't have wings, or a halo, so that's what he planned to do, it seems like everyone one else was starting to get out and about.

(OOC: If anyone still wants a room mate PM me, if not, no biggy, just say I was sound asleep when you lefy the dorm XD.)

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: Ah, no problem, to basically everyone. I've had my hands full the last few days as well. XD Anyone who isn't at the next day and at the ceremony yet, try and get there ASAP. XD

IC: I was kind of nervous. Who wouldn't be in my position? For the first time in who-knows-how-long, I had been seperated by Ami and Mia forcefully. Not to mention I was up on stage in front of anyone beside a creepy woman. I mean, I wasn't really getting any happy feelings from the whole experience. This woman... Viola, however. Something was not right about her. She smelt of herbs and other ingredients used often in potions. Was she a witch? Maybe something more?

She leaned over to me and began whispering into my ear, making me jump. Her bad breath was nearly unbearable as the scent crossed my nostrils. Apparently somebody has never heard of a Tic Tac... "You better sing good for me, little boy, or who knows what may happen to you. Or are you a girl?" I almost fell off my seat. The threat aside, even this creepy lady asked my gender. No, she knew it. She was mocking me. Honestly, my life was like a big joke!

Grandfather suddenly walked on stage, near the center, which was to the right of me. Since he was in charge of the Magi Counsel, determining the new headmaster along with the other members was his job. Lowering the mic to his height of five feet, he coughed into it to make sure it was functioning. "Students of Gailardia Academy. As you may or may not have heard, your headmaster was murdered prior to yesterdays ceremony. Although the murderer has not yet been caught, we can assure you he or she is not here on the campus anymore. However, since your prior Headmaster had founded this fine establishment, there are rules we must follow for deciding on your next Headmaster. In the end, his closest blood relative has become you new Headmaster. Viola Gailardia, please rise."

The woman beside me got up, give me a look that indicated she was up to something. "Hello students." Viola spoke as she arrived at the mic, which was reposition to match her much taller height. "I, Viola Gailardia, am your new Headmaster. What happened to my brother was tragic indeed. However, I will try to make this school more than it has ever been. Minor changes will begin taking place periodically around the school. However, pay them no mind, and continue your time here as if nothing has changed."

"Thank you, Viola." Grandfather said as he took the mic once more. "Now, the Ancient Lyrics of Zephira will now be sung by one of the students, my grandson, Noi Magistram. Treat this song as a blessing in regards to your new position, Ms. Viola." I quickly rose, scampering over to the mic, which was lowered down to my height.

"Toue rei zue kuroa ryuo toue zue. Kuroa ryuo zue toue ryuo rei neu ryuo zue. Va rei zue toue neu toue ryuo toue kuroa. Ryuo rei kuroa ryuo zue rei va zue rei, va neu va rei va neu va zue rei. Kuroa ryuo kuroa neu toue rei kuroa ryuo zue rei va, rei va neu kuroa toue rei rei." I sang, and I sang loud. Singing was one of my hobbies after all, so i was necessarily bad at it. Although my family often laughed because I sounded kind of feminine when I sang. Not to the point where I sounded like a girl, but kind of feminine.

When I was done, I was directed off the stage, and we were given the rest of the day as a free day. I quickly made my way over to Ami and Mia, afraid of feeling alone any longer.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: YURSH!!! *tackle glomp* THANK YOU YOSHIRIRU, YOU ARE THE SAVIOR OF LIFE.

Edit- Augh. Posted at like, the same time as you. David. (not really, but still, I missed you're post)

IC: "Oh my," Yukiko squeaked, "Do you think he could've possibly seen me?" She muffled her voice with the ends of her kimono, so that it really came out like- "Or mai, do yrou think he croud've possibry seen me?"

"No." I replied nonchalantly, scooting her aside and sitting crossed-legged and upright on my bed, "And beside's, why don't you just ask him yourself? He's sleeping anyway." I closed my eyes and slept upright. At the slightest sound, like Yukiko shuffling slowly towards Julia- no, that's a girl's name- Julian's, bed, no doubt poking him or something like that to see if her finger phased through, my eyes would snap open and I'd glare at whatever noise had disturbed me. But the worst glare I gave was enough to burn a hole through the poor ringing phone. But nonetheless, after Yukiko gave me an expectant look and asked, "Phoebe-san?" I answered the phone.

It was about the ceremony that afternoon- something I hadn't known before then, nor had even been expecting at all. I glanced at the plastic black alarm clock on the edge of my nightstand and deemed it time to leave for the shopping district anyway.

"May Yukiko try and wake up the sleeping mortal Phoebe-san?" Yukiko asked, hanging her kimono over Julian's face. I glanced over for just a second and shrugged, "It won't be my fault if he's pissed."

Yukiko blinked and let her hand drop onto Julian's face- She quickly withdrew her hand and swallowed another shriek- "Yukiko's hand did not go through!" She hissed at me.

I paused at the door- half waiting for Yukiko to speed it up, and half waiting to see whether the guy was going to wake up for the ceremony or not.

"Yukiko, I'm not going to be late for the ceremony- tell him about the ceremony when he decide's to wake up." I swung the door open and headed towards the heart of the Shopping District.

By the time I got there, it was halfway done- and by the time I was fully awake enough to register anything that was going on, it was over. Or, at least, I assumed it was, considering an old spirit was repeating everything that I'd missed- with a few, "But when I was young,"'s in the middle.

OOC: Ish. In the end, still a crappy post. But a post nonetheless. *banana cream pie*

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    I got ready, getting a new set of clothes on, a black shirt and pants, my usual black shoes, and a silver necklase with what looked like 3 jagged knives joined at the handle, small enough to fit on a quarter. I put my switchblade in my pocket and looked around my room, two beds, yet I was the only person in here....strangem huh? "Time for breakfast..." I said, walking out the room and walking down the hall. "Arent there reasturaunts on campus...." I said once I had gotten outside, looking around. "Man...what I wouldnt give for some waffles..." I said, rubbing my stomach as it growled.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Apparently, some people had done their reading. Once a few whispers had started going around, people backed away from us a bit more, and I noticed more than a few furtive looks at Elli. I sighed, my frame sagging slightly. Now the rumos were started, it was unlikely that anyone would exactly volunteer friendship to someone like me. Still, it was better than being un-protected.

Ami and mia both smiled as Noi came back towards them again. "That was great, Noi./!" They said, Mia more focused on him, and thus more enthusiastic, Ami focusing on the crowd more, searching for potential threats. They both looked over once robert started talking though. "I suppose I should see to a few things. Noi, just ask Ami and Mia if you'd like to learn more about the ovalisks, they're more used to my habits and scehedule." He turned then, walking away. "I will never figure out how that guy gets depressed so easily." Ami muttered under her breath. Mia just shook her head, wondering how her sister could be so oblivious to what was bothering him.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    A couple of turns here, a couple there, Gabby was glad she remembered where the ceremony had taken place. She arrived fairly early, but many seats were already filled; she caught sight of her guardian's son, and cheerfully waved at him. Afterwards, she found a seat near the front and waited patiently for the ceremony to begin. It didn't take very long, and soon a man walked up to the center of the stage. He started his speech, recalling yesterday's events and assuring the students' their safety. He also announced who was to be the next Headmaster or mistress in her case (and though it was rude of her, Gabby thought her to be really creepy. Nephilim just despised her), and then allowed his grandson to sing … er, something.

Oh, Nephie! It's that adorable girl!

Guy.

Gabby ignored her half for a moment, too focused on girl boy singing. (S)he sang in a different dialect, something almost familiar to her. Nevertheless, it was simply enchanting. Once she finished, the angel finally heeded her getting-impatient-by-the-second half.

Okay, what was it?

Grandson.

Who?

The one who sang.

Are you deaf? Her voice was so pretty~ ♥

Yeah, and it's girly too. Haha, I still can't get over his hair. Seriously, if he didn't want to be mistaken as a girl, he could cut his hair short. His face is girly enough.

Oh, you be quiet! You're mean!

So true.

Gabby again ignored the laughing demon as she watched the boy make his way toward two girls that looked exactly alike; twins? Anyway, they were seated right in front of her, and she couldn't help herself. Grinning rather goofily, she lightly tapped the green-haired boy. "You have a very pretty voice! ♪" She said in her usual sugary sweet tone that Nephilim absolutely loathed. Nephilim would have respected her if she was just faking to be on his good terms, but she was just genuinely elated.

You're so strange, getting happy over such little things.

Shut u~p, please! ♥

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back