• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gailardia Academy: Unto the Abyss (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: Again, Mari, don't worry about digging up a sample. I'll accept you without it. What, you haven't beaten ToA yet? *beat it last week* XD Oh, and cool Anise theme~
    Also, SilverTail, your signup still isn't quite up to snuff.

As for me, I'll make a new post when I get home from school.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    ooc: Nuu, 'cause my sister wants to play it with me [she doesn't want me to finish it because I'll tell her all the spoilers~ X3]. ;~: Anyway, she always has homework, so... waah, you suck, Davey-Davey!

btw, <3ed your Luke banner. :3 shorthaired!Luke ish so much adorable-er.

It had been three days since she had awakened from her deep slumber. The man who found her, Eric Wolfram, and his son Kenneth, provided her with practically everything she required; food, shelter (they lived in the residence area), brand new garments and a lot more. They explained a lot of the stuff she was confused about [they had these weird electronic stuff that she can't figure out how to use], but she was still very much lost.

"Here you go, Gabby." Her guardian handed her a piece of paper. "That's the location of your dorm, and the schedule for your classes." He explained slowly as if speaking to a six-year-old, and Gabby was simply grateful for that. Everything was just too confusing… too different. She thought her mind would burst from all the information crammed in it.

Nephilim, however, found this irritating.

Why is that old man talking so slow? It's not like we're stupid… well, I guess you are… never mind.

Nephie, don't talk about Sir Wolfram so rudely! We owe him everything. And besides, he is actually quite young.

Oh, shut up. And stop calling me 'Nephie', you stupid angel! Argh, if only I knew how take over the body…

Well, you don't, so just live with it. In any case, I think I only have a couple of minutes before you gain control. We should hide somewhere, we can't risk letting them see you.

"…abby?"

After telling her half to be quiet, Gabby looked up at the source of the voice, finding two pairs of worried eyes staring at her. She blushed under their worried scrutiny and let out a nervous chuckle. "Uh, p-pardon me! I was…"

"You were zoning out again! Are you sure you're alright?"

She panicked. "I'm fine, I promise, so please don't worry!" Quickly, she bowed her head and made her way toward the door. She grabbed her shoulder bag – filled with all her brand new stuff – lying on the ground and exited through the door in a rush. "Thank you very much for everything! I'll come back later!" She yelled as she made a mad dash to… well, hopefully the dorms.

Gabby stopped nearby a tree, hiding behind it as her an eerie glow wrapped around her body. Before long, her hair shortened, now falling by her chin, and her eyes altered to a pink color. She grinned, almost evilly, and laughed. "Finally, I get to walk. You are way too slow, stupid angel."

Don't talk out loud, Nephie, people will think you're crazy.
    Not that you aren't…

"Shut up!"

What did I say? We might get… experimented on, you know, if they realize what we are. I don't want to go through it again. Because of us, poor little Licca died…we stole her body…

Nephilim was oddly silent.
    Fine. Whatever, let's just find that room place and get the stupid ceremony thing over with.

- x -
    It had been hours since Nephilim started looking for her dorm, but alas! she has yet to find it. Instead of going to where the dorms were, they somehow ended up at the place where Sir Wolfram had taken them shopping. What did he call it? Oh, right, the Shopping District; according to him, this was where the ceremony would be held. She figured that she wouldn't be able to make it to the dorm and return on time, so she decided to wait instead. Besides, she wanted to study the other students; her dorm could wait. People of all ages were here! There were little children and much older ones, oh! there were also people around her age! Needless to say she was eager to meet them – even Gabby was ecstatic, squealing annoyingly nonstop. Back in the Lourdes' territory, they never actually had friends. Even Nephilim, who views all humans as inferior beings, wouldn't mind having someone to talk to… other than her half, of course.

Oh, go sit over there! Next to that girl!

Who?

The one with red hair like us, she has her hair tied in a ponytail! Maybe we can be friends with her~! ♪

Nephilim seated herself next to the said girl, but was at a loss of words. She doesn't normally act timid, but ever since she was trapped in this body with Gabby, all they ever did was fight... they were, after all supposed to be the perfect weapon. They never had time to talk to anyone other than Licca's parents. And to top it off, they were in a very strange place with a more advanced techonology. What if the girl began talking about the high-tech gizmos they have? She would look stupid!

Nephie, you are so egoistic. Just say 'hi', okay?

...right. I'll do it later. The ceremony is starting.

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Blue eyes flickered over towards the girl who had taken a seat next to her, but that was about all she did at the moment. At a quick glance, she was able to determine how the girl appeared, she had similiar hair as Sam possessed, but was kept neater and shorter. The eyes were a strange colour, pink almost, but it would be rude to glance back again. Something inside her tingled (Donkey-senses perhaps? Okay, try Animal-senses) and told her that something was off with this one...but she's been getting that radar so often in this town, Samantha merely assumed it was just average behavior.

Her blond eyebrows raised slightly as though she could have sworn she could sense an argument going on...but brushed it off. Once again, it was her animal-like attributes that were kicking in. Those large-ass ears a donkey had (no pun intended) were not just for show. They had a purpose...even when they weren't upon her head. Ah...this was another problem with her abilities. Sometimes her senses become more acute than average and, like transforming, they can be unpredictable.

She was as sure as the sky was blue that this girl would start talking to her, but at the moment, Sam really did not care. Her arms were still crossed over her chest, and though it was dampened, her ticked-off attitude still lingered. And she was normally uncomfortable around strangers, unless a friend was around. Seeing none, she was beginning to switch into shy-mode, but didn't allow it to make her appear meek and feeble. Instead, her mind rested on some other object, this time on her annoying sister, a chainsaw and...well, one could use their imaginations for this one. If this girl did decide to speak with her, the dull sound would awake her from her thoughts, and she would speak in one syllable words. Normally a "'Kay" does the trick, and the nodding of the head. And if this girl was a motormouth, then it wouldn't be too rude to glare occaisionally and give sarcastic comments...right?

Sarcasm is a form of art.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: SilverTail, I'll let you in on a "one-strike you're out" policy. I think I may add a second character for myself at some point tonight.

IC: "You two, could you please try to just use the doors from now on?" I sighed after noticing Freeman giving me a 'keep-these-two-out-of-trouble-or-they're-out-of-here' look. The superior officer always takes responisibility for the actions of his officers. Although our positions were different, the result was the same. If they got into trouble, all of the blame would be placed on me. Although that wouldn't ruin my cheery demeanor for the first day of school. It was my job to recite the Ancient Lyrics of Zephyra, after all.

Following the events with the twins, I proceeded down and out of the building, towards the square. The layout of the stage wasn't as overdone as the year before; at which time the stage had been modeled to look like a scaled version of the island. This year, however, it was but an ordinary wooder stage. It made me wonder what the heck whoever designed the stage was thinking, though, as a wooden pole shot upwards out of each corner, a small flame in a metal bowl on top of each pole. The designer obviously didn't think of what would happen if the poles fell over and set the stage on fire. Oh well...

I walked to the front row of the sea of seats with my hands in the pockets of my robe. Since it was a special occassion, I decided the magi robe would go well with my reciting of the Ancient Lyrics of Zephira. Oh, my apologies. I have yet to decribe to you what the Lyrics are. The lyrics, in an ancient language, describe the pillars on which Gailardia was originally formed on: Friendship, Trust, Hope, and Unity. Although students without connections to the world of the Magi don't fully understand the thoughts and dreams placed in the lyrics, it is still recited at every opening ceremony by one with the blood of the magi running through his or her veins. This year, it was my turn. I had been practicing all summer, and I didn't want to disappoint my grandfather, who was also somewhere in the mass of students. I quickly assumed a sitting position in my seat in the front row, a seat on either side of me for the twins to use.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Mia quickly took her seat to one sid eof Noi, but Ami looked aorund a bit, widening her eyes at an unexpected sight. "Robbie!" She yelled, aving to him, sitting a fair distance away. The older kid sighed, and quickly rose to his feet, shuffling his way over there. "Gemysta un hrcrakka." He said, and Ami paused a moment, before slapping him upside the head. "Oh, sorry. Hey Ami." he repeated, apparently this was an everyday event. He looked over at Noi in the chair, and nodded slowly. "So this is your principle now? I thought he was a guy?" Mia quickly interupted, trying to change the subject with the worst possible question.

"Hey Robbie, how are the Ovalisks doing?" He shrugged at that, "Fair enough, I guess. I'm going to need some more tiWHATAREYOUTALKINGABOUTTHAT?!" The statement quickly turned into an incredulous question as Robert looked around. Thankfully, it seemed no-one had heard the bit about ovalisks, other than Noi, of course. "I'm not exactly trying to parade the fact around, you know." he hissed at Mia, who flushed slightly, not meeting his gaze. "Sorri Rob." Ami, however, seemed to have kept her composure. "Anyway, you're right/ This is Noi. Noi, this is Robbie, a friend of ours." She was avoiding the subject of my ovalisks it seemed, but not that it did any good now. I held out my hand to the girl who they had claimed was a guy. "They're right, nice to meet you."

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Nephie… Nephieee… Nephilim~~!
    C'mon, Nephie! We should make friends, so we can have someone to assist us with all the confusing things in this place.

Just shut up! You are so annoying, stupid angel!

Hmph. It's not my fault; I would have loved to remain in control! Just go ahead on talk to her. I'll be quiet if you do~

Nephilim inwardly groaned. Her deviousness was rubbing off on the angel, and that is absolutely not a good thing. Clearing her throat, she stealthily cast her pink orbs toward the girl seating next to her. She noticed that there something unusual about her, but then, everything here seemed strange to her. So she shrugged it off, what could a human do, anyway? They're all weaklings. Anyway, back to her mission. What could she say to the girl?

"Do you know what this ceremony is about?" She asked nonchalantly. She thought it would have been best just to talk about something that she has some information on. Otherwise, she would look like an idiot trying to fake her response. "This is my first time here… so I…" She stopped herself midway, as she felt an unsettling feeling inside her. She averted her gaze at the girl and carefully inspected the sea of people seated on the seats. Her eyes eventually landed on a boy, seating in the front row. He seemed to stand out amidst all the others.

Nephie, did you feel it?

Yeah… it's that boy, I think.

Boy? The one who has green hair? Isn't she a girl? She's adorable! ♥

Are you blind or what? He's a boy, just girly looking. Haha, I wonder if his mother did his hair for him.

That's mean, Nephie! Boy or girl, doesn't he look so cute? Oh no, weren't you talking to someone? She must think you are weird for stopping so suddenly!

Last edited:

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    (Sorry for the lateness.)

Form
    Name: Clow Lockheart (Only because Clow sounds like an angelic name.)

Grade: Freshman

Secret: Clow is an Angel, some of the main details shall be put in other.

Appearance: Clow has bright blond hair, that is pretty short, and it pretty wild, he's pretty much given up on any fancy hair styles. His eyes are a silvery grey, and his pupils our almost none extant, giving a somewhat in a trance look, but it's just how they are, it's not unheard of, just a tad odd. He wears, circler black glass, there perception is low, and the lenses are thin, but Clow likes the way the look in general. Clow is just a tad short for his age, which truly doesn't bother him that much. As for cloths, Clow usually wears a plain white collard shirt, the kind most people wear under suit. Over it Over it he wears a long sleeve black shirt, with yellow edges on the two parts were it opens up, when just relaxing with friends, he usually leaves it open, but when things are m ore formal, such as classes, he zips it up. His pants are the same shade of black as his shirt, and he also has Black dress shoes, his outfit looks that of a school uniform, but it's what the likes. And even though they can be concealed, he also has a bright yellow halo, and white angel wings, about two feet wide each, give or taken an inch.

Personality: Clow is a bit of the quite type, he doesn't usually speak, unless he finds it necessary, this make's him a bit of an outcast at times, and he's trying to improve on it, but he's having a difficult time. Though he is quite, he is quite friendly, and smart, he could have skipped a grade if he liked, but he has what seems like an eternity to live, why get ahead of himself? Though he has few friends, he is quite Loyal to the ones he has.

History: Clow is a young angel, that as spent most of his life on earth, though most people don't realize it, there are many more angel's on the plant then they know, they just do a better job of concealing them selves then most "Legends", or "Myths." Clow comes from a good family, who lets him practice his powers, and such, but in privet, they embrace the Angelic side, but know it's not something go to spread around, because of this, Clow was home schooled most of his life, know, that high school is starting for him, that they should send him to a real school, so he could become more social, and ready for collage. A side note, his father is a Business man, and his mother own a bakery.

Other: Being an angel gives him special abilities, as you can imagine, his ability focus around holy powers, healing, and repelling evil and such, he can also fly, though the wings are only helpful, they aren't really necessary, most angles have that ability to fly.

RP Sample: (Well I've been quite busy, so I'm just going to taking one of my larger post form one of my many RPs.)

Zidane had just landed not but a few minutes ago, he was at the moment taking exploration. "Hhmm, this place sure is wearied looking, and I haven't found one good thing to steal, what kind of castle is this?" Zidane said, sure, Zidane was what you would call an honorable thief, but he was a thief none the less. He was at the moment exploring the halls, he has yet to suffer any memory problems, why is unknown, but there are plenty of valid reason.

Perhaps is was that he was a Genome, a creature that shares quite a few similarities to a nobody. Perhaps it was because he remembers nothing before a year or two ago. Or perhaps it's just because he never held on to the memories of his home world very hard. At any rate, Zidane was getting bored, no one interesting, no treasure, this whole trip seemed like a waste, Zidane start to stare at the ceiling, as a sign of his boredom, he then turned a corner, when… Bam!!! He defiantly ran into something. He started to look at the person. "Um sorry about that I…"

He stopped in his tracks, when he noticed the person he had actually bummed into, it was that guy, form that creepy world, the one with the large skyscraper. "Hey your that guy, from that place with the fancy building, and the creepy vibe!" He said, for lack of a better word, his tail swishing back and forth. "hhhmmm, hey if you don't mind me asking, what's the story behind this place, and that other place if you know it, I was kind of confused after leaving there, but I can tell there's something strange about this world, and the other one..." Zidane said, looking around the area

Last edited:

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    I got tired of waiting for the sun to rise. That stupid thing always take so long to come up! I left the cafe and headed for my dorm.

As I got to my dorm, my puppy rushed at me, jumping on me, and licking me all over my face. "Hey cut it out Schooch!" As I was finally able to the 40 pound puppy off me, I got up and brushed myself off. I picked him and put him in his doggy bed. As I unloaded my stuff onto my bed, the sun had fully come up. It's rays covering most of my room. I had brought dark curtains to cover myself up from the sun. As I hung them up over the windows, the sun burnt me a little. "Darn Sun! Why does it have to come up?!" I yelled to the semi-empty room. Schooch stared at me, turning his head from one side to another. I put my coat on and tried my best to stay away from the rays. After I unloaded all of my stuff, I knew I'd have to hurry to make it to the cerimonies without being late.

I grabbed some blood worms as I rushed out the door. Schoocha following at my heels. I got to the Shopping District with just a little bit of time before the cerimonies actually started. I sat down on the ground near a couple of girls. They didn't seem to be very social, just sitting and talking. Not that I was interested in it. I sat there waiting for the cerimonies to began. I just played with Schoocha. I pulled up the sleeve of my arm looked at my burn. Immediately Schoocha jumped on my arm and started licking the wound. I got him off and layed him on my lap. "Nothing a couple of blood worms won't heal in a sec." I assured him.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: Okay, Clow, accepted. Although, you may went to fix your spelling of angel. You keep typing it as angle, as in a 90 degree angle. =x I'm just going to speed up through to the end of the opening ceremony during this post. So if you aren't there, get there. XD In your next post, try not to get involved in anything, since I'll be fastforwarding to the next day. Time for a plot twist~

IC: "Hi, I'm Noi, like my guardians introduced." I said with a smile as I extended my hand to the newcomers in order to shake his hand. Although, I was sitting down, so I had to reach a bit farther than I would have liked. "Indeed, I am male. Although it's a common mistake, so don't worry about it." This was followed up by a grin, before returned to my prior sitting position, hands on my lap. "If you're wondering about the hair style, its a tradition carried out throughout my entire family. As silly as it may appear to others, its the style I'm going to use, for the sake of my family name."

Something suddenly caught my attention. The flames atop the wooden poles were beginning to change colours. One moment they were red, then green, then blue, and so on. I turned to the twins suddenly. "Mia, Ami, I think you two should sit and remain seated now. It seems to be starting." My view then turned to the newcomer once more. "I believe it would be best that you return to your seat as well, as much as I'd like to discuss your ovalisks with you. However, I suppose that can wait for another time, right?"

A few moments later, a fog began settling in the area, causing a fair amount of chatter between the students in the audience. I turned around in my seat in order to find Grandfather in the audience. I quickly located him in the back row, even with all of the fog. Judging by the expression on his face, he had absolutely no idea what was taking place. So it was just as I thought; something was not right. I turned back around to talk to the twins once more. "I need you two to stay on guard, something doesn't feel right. Even Grandfather seems-"

Even I despise remembering what interrupted my sentence at that moment. A blood-curling scream of a man rang throughout the entire district, a roar of an unknown origin following afterwards. Many students got to their feet at the sound of this, some starting to run. All were stopped by the teachers scattered throughout the area.

A silhouette began to appear in the distance, approaching the stage from behind. The silhouette jumped onto the stage, revealing itself as a tall woman dressed entirely in a black cloak. Even her long hair and eyes had an ominous purple colour to them. A chill ran down my spine when I got a glance of her. The chill became even stronger when I noticed a medallion in her right hand; the metal stained with blood. The woman, as if out of nowhere, whipped the medallion at Grandfather, who caught it in his right hand.

"This is!" He shouted with fear in his voice, as he tossed aside the grey pigtails on his chest so he could put the medallion inside his black cloak. "Where did you get this, Viola!? This is your brothers, is it not?"

"Yes, that's correct." Viola responded, a smirk on her face. "My brother, Renstin Gailardia, the Headmaster here, is dead. I found his body over by the entrance to the faculty building after hearing a terrifying scream." It was so obvious that she was acting. But why? What could she gain from the death of her brother? What sister in her right mind would kill her own brother? Then again, maybe it was just coincidence? Nonetheless, Mr. Gailardia was murdered!? He was one of my dad's childhood friends!

I snapped out of my paniced state as Grandfather got out of his seat. His Guardians, two bulky men beside him, followed. Grandfather headed for Viola, and got up on to the stage. He suddenly turned to the group of students. "All of you, return to your assigned dorms for the rest of the day! Do not leave for any reason, I will have the staff deliver food to each of your rooms!" When everyone began getting up to leave, Grandfather turned to Mia, Ami, and I. "Noi, I want you to stay in a dorm in the high school district tonight. Ami and Mia, do not leave his side for anything. Whatever or whoever it was that killed the Headmaster could still be here somewhere." He turned to head for the Faculty Building, motioning for Viola to follow afterwards.

Yup, what a wonderful year this was going to be! Note the sarcasm.

OOC: Murder~

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I sighed as the whole string of events went on. It was probably a good thing I hadn't slept, or the stress would have made me testy enough to hit someone. "Greeaaaattt..." I muttered, not walking to my seat, but idly wandering around. I stopped suddenly as I heard the confrontation, and cursed silently to myself. I could really have used some caffene about then... I turned around, and started heading towards the stage. When I saw the old man coming, I began to let my thoughts speed up, despite it still being morning. "Sir," I said, immidiately after he made the announcement. "Can I arrange to have a.. Pet, delivered? I understand that it's normally not the case, but I assure you, it's been fully trained for obediance, and my personal protection."

Both Ami and Mia had shed their lack of seriousness, moving quickly to put their backs to each-other, keeping Noi in between, and both had drawn small switchblades from within their uniforms. Ami spoke up first "You heard him, we should be getting you back to the dorms, hon." Mia nodded slowly, her eyes scanning her half of the area. "It'll be much easier to protect you inside than in this wide open space."

Last edited:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: Wow, this is a pretty poor quality post. This is what happens when I write RP posts tired. :-\

IC:

The opening ceremony began as planned. Just like last year, a bunch of crusty old guys talked and talked about stuff nobody cared about. Brushing a tuft of hair out of his eyes once more, Julian reached into his pocket, and whipped out his cell phone, checking the time. "What..? How is it only 9:30? It started at 9... It's only been a half hour?!" he grumbled under his breath. As he stared at his phone's main screen, suddenly, all service dropped, nearly instantly. Looking up bewildered, he noticed a few changes.

For one, the fires on the pillars were changing different colors. No reason to be afraid, he mused. They can do that with chemicals, now. Nothing wierd about that. Continuing to reason with himself, he pointed subconsciously at the stage. Besides, that chick with the green hair on stage isn't freaked out. Or wait.. That isn't a chick.. that's a guy!!

Julian's eyes opened wide. "Wow.." he murmured. "Nice 'do.." he smiled to himself, and pushed another tuft of hair from his eyes. He made a mental note to get out the goggles when he got back to the dorm.

Suddenly, a deep fog rolled in, seemingly from nowhere. It was cold, and constricting. It felt like it might slither down his throat and squeeze his heart until it popped. A chatter began to pop up around the crowd of students. Some laughing, some whimpering, but most just plain talking. He leaned towards a girl on a bench a couple yards away, and was about to say something, but his voice was choked off by a scream, piercing through the morning. He stood up briskly, looking around. A shady looking woman had stepped onto the stage and was talking about something to the boy with the pigtails. It was something he couldn't make out.. but wait! Remember what Uncle Kenneth had taught you.. he instructed himself. He concentrated his mind towards the woman and the stage. He couldn't make out everything, but what he COULD hear was enough.

"..stin Gail..dia, Headmaster... is dead."

The words surged through his mind like a hundred thousand volts of electricity. What the hell is going on? he wondered, a deadly mix of fear and panic begin to pour through him. Who was this woman? What did she want? Did SHE kill the headmaster? Will th- his thoughts were interrupted by a strong voice sounding out, over the din, and cutting through the fog like a knife through butter. ""All of you, return to your assigned dorms for the rest of the day! Do not leave for any reason, I will have the staff deliver food to each of your rooms!"

Julian didn't need to be told twice. Following the crowd of people, he headed back towards his dormitory, trying to keep as calm as possible. He recalled, a few seconds after he had discovered the horrible event, that he couldn't tell anyone - nobody could know about his powers. These were all normal kids, and they wouldn't understand. A sick feeling washed over him, but he tried to remain as calm as the other students, and was doing a fairly good job. He got to his room, kicked off his shoes, and laid down on his bed. A heavy sigh escaped his lungs, and he began to wonder what was going to happen this year.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry about that, that happens more often then I like to admit, typos will be the death of me O_O)

The smell of the see still on them, Clow and his parents landed. Clow and his parents arrived at the school, they were, at the moment, in a somewhat remote area, they were a tad late, because they deiced to take the long way, by flight. "Ok now Clow, you know were to go right?" His mother said, as Clow turned to here and smiled. "Yah, go to the main office, get my dorm, and timetable, then tail it over to the square, I'll be fine." He said with a smile, starting to walk of when his father coughed a bit, as Clow turned, he saw his father pointing above his head. Clow glanced to see he still had his halo. He chuckled a bit. "Sorry about that." He said, flicking it, as it became golden dust, he then ran off waving to them as he left. He was truly eager to get were he needed to be, and one time if he could manage it.

"He'll be ok right?" His mother asked, her hand on her husbands shoulder. "Sure he will, he's earned this, and he deserves it, don't worry." Clow's father replied, smiling brightly at his wife, and noticed they still had time to make it to the boat out, at least they could relax a bit. After getting what he needed, he was running at brake neck speed to the square. "Oh god, I'm late, I'm so late." He Said, finally making it to the square, out of breath, he would have like to fly, but didn't want to blow it on his first day. He stealthily snuck in, trying his best not to be noticed, it seems he hadn't missed too much. He quickly sat down near the back, trying to blend in. Then Clow felt something was wrong, the odd torches, the fog, and then, the scream that almost made him jump out of his seat.

He quickly got up, and herd what the women said. 'The Headmaster dead…' Clow thought, being an Angel, death really didn't faze him much, but still… As they were told to leave, Clow got to his feet, headed out the door and sighed. "Just great, I had to come the year that the headmaster dies. Oh well, better head back to the dorm, I never got a chance to unpack." He said, giving a deep sigh, slowly heading to his dorm, to bring his stuff in, he was late, so he just left it all at the door, but then again, there was nothing extremely valuable in there anyway.

(OOC: Who is my room mate anyway?) (Edit: I made it a bit bigger, I rushed the lat one a bit.)

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "This is odd." Yukiko said, her voice drifiting interestedly, "Yukiko wonder's if his spirit is still around?"

"I don't care. The old geezer wouldn't be an asset for me- he'd just lecture me." I replied nonchalantly, walking back to the dorms in the human way. At this point, sneaking into alleyway's would be suspicious, and I didn't want any kind of attention towards me right now. It would be a hassle, considering people were already giving me weird looks because I was essentially talking to myself, and I was undoubtly talking about Gailardia. I kept my face blank and bored, even though my mind was reeling- If he was dead, would I be sent home? Would I have the terrifying privelege of watching my mother and sister be revived? I knew what it looked like- I'd seen my father be resurrected more then once. It was gruesome, the rotting flesh filling back in, the organs which had been preserved in a way I'd never known, replaced. It was disgusting. My father didn't think it was fit for me to watch my mother and sister go through that. It was a 4 year long process. Just enough to get me through highschool. But, would there be highschool without Gailardia? I didn't care why he was murdered, or how- I could easily find that out. I wanted to know what would happen afterwards.

"Well, Yukiko wants to look for his spirit." Yukiko said wistfully, floating through the door to my dorm. I fumbled slowly around the numerous bags and pockets on my skirt and belt, before I heard Yukiko's signature shrill, ear-shattering, bone-breaking shriek. I stopped looking around my belt and decided that something inside the room had startled Yukiko- no doubt the door was already open?

I opened the door calmly, because if I burst it open in alarm, I would no doubtly be admitting that I was more of a nutjob then I already was. Yukiko was still screaming her head off, waving her long sleeves at the boy on the other bed, where my black sling bag with the pale dark blue necromancy sign's wasn't resting. I knew why Yukiko had screamed. She definetely hadn't expected a guy to be sharing with me. To be completely honest, I hadn't either.

"Phoebe-san!" Yukiko screamed, "There is a man inside your room! He's surely indecent!!"

I sighed. Pretending to not have heard her as I swung the door shut, I sat down on the side of my bed in which she wasn't screaming her head off on, and commenced to ignore her until the moment we were allowed to leave. She knew I didn't like anyone knowing I was a necromancer, she would understand eventually. Most necromancer's were bad people, and to say the least, I fit the stereotypical description of one- save for the insanity.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Great, the girl sitting next to her had tried to start up a conversation. And her inquiry was not something one syllable could answer. She straightens up in her chair, and faces the girl slightly. A small, plastered grin was placed on her face, in attempts to hide away her disgruntled attitude.

"Normally I just space out," she says, shrugging her shoulders, attempting to appear less tense. Speaking to people wasn't her favorite thing to do if they weren't her friends, but I already mentioned that...right?

"But it's just like a welc-" she was cut off not because the girl was about to say something to her, but because suddenly the girl seemed to pose as no interest to her. No matter, she though, slouching down again in her chair, blue eyes staring straight ahead to the stage, It wasn't like I started the conversation.

However, as soon as she did so she was instructed to get up and head to her dorm. Why? She had no clue, but her animal-senses were tingling that some sort of tragedy had occurred...or something of the like. Sighing she rose, mumbling a "Pleasure speaking with you..." to the girl who had sat beside her, chatted for a second, then stopped. Then she calmly, as though unfazed by the situation, made her way to her dorm.

Seeing that no one was rooming with her as of yet, she sighs, slumping down into her bed with a soft creak of the metal springs, groaning under her weight. Her mind was buzzing, and that agitated her so much that it caused her to go to an extreme...so she changed. But, not into a donkey. Whoo! Her first day and she received a new animal! Lo and behold...a Chinchilla.

The brown fur was soft and downy, and tinted with a small reddish hue. Sam should have been happy that a new animal was discovered so randomly...but she wasn't. Great, another strange animal to add to her attributes. Why the hell is a Chinchilla any good? Why, even the word sounds random. Chinchilla...chinchilla...chinchilla...Yup, it caused her tongue to tickle in the absurdity. Hey, at least it was better than an ass...right? But being this furry rodent was no better...

She slipped out from under her cloths and went to the pillow-edge of her bed, waiting for her extremes to calm so she could turn back into a human. Hopefully her roomate wouldn't burst in at the moment of her Chinchilla state. At least if she (assuming it was that gender) walked in on her changing, that would be normal. But a chinchilla? Like the animal...that was not normal. Anything but.

//Blah-ness of my sucky post. I'm still looking for a roommate...//

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    ((Who's my roomie?))

"Where am I supposed to go again?" Haru asked himself again, standing in what appeared to be a park. "I could have sworn there was something going on right now....but I can't remember what it is......." Haru walked around the park aimlessly, finnaly sitting down on a park bench and closing his eyes, trying to remember. "Wasnt there some kind of....welcome speach or something? Yea! That's it! But wait....where is it?" He asked himself, looking around confused, he had never been anywhere on the grounds, not even to his room, his trunk laying a few feet away under a tree.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: I apologize for the delay. I was just making sure that everyone got a post in. Those who haven't yet due to whatever reason, just make sure you get one in soon. For anyone who doesn't have a roomie, it's okay. You don't need one. I was just giving the option. During this post I'll wrap up the remainder of the day, and then skip over to the next day, where the real RP begins. Oh, and SilverTail, you're waaaay behind.

IC: "I appreciate your concern, but must you draw your switchblades so carelessly with other students still around?" I sighed deeply after we had safely found an empty dorm room and moved in. "And Ami, is there any possible way you could stop with the 'hon' thing? You know it bugs me..." It was obvious that I was shooken up. You could tell that much just by the fact that I was expressing dislike about the habits of others openly. Not to mention I couldn't hold my right arm straight without it shaking. "By the way... that personal protection of Roberts that my father approved. It was an ovalisk, correct? What are his connections to those creatures?"

I slouched against one of the walls. It had been a very long day. Yet at the same time, it was hard to believe that it was already nighttime. I slid down the wall with my back so that I was now sitting, my arms wrapped around my legs. I glanced up at the bed before closing my eyes. "Nevermind the question, I'll ask him tomorrow. You two take the bed, I'll just sleep here..."

The next morning, I was awoken by the sound of the telephone ringing. I quickly picked it up, and found out that there was to be another ceremony around noon at the same location as the last. A closer inspection of the clock showed that it was already 11:45! "Come on you two, we have to go out."

OOC: Basically, just get a phone call and head out. Sorry the post is short, I'm going through a Writer's Block. XD

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    The cerimonies began as Schoocha finally settled down. I grabbed him up and pulled my coat over him. I sat there waiting for the cerimonies to continue. All of a sudden I heard a blood curtlying scream. I sensed blood, which wasn't a very good sign. I looked for the direction of the uncovered blood. I saw the Headmaster's sister walk onto the stage throwing a blood covered medallion at and old man. After seeing this I knew nothing good was going to come of it. All the students were hurredly rushed off to their dorms.

When I got to my dorm I changed into my PJs and layed in my bed drawing. I drew the picture of what the scene earlier had looked like to me. I drew the picture of the Headmaster's sister walking up covered in a dark aura. She was holding the beloved Headmaster's medallion, drenching with blood. It was leaking all over the floor. The sister had an evil expression, showing no sorrow at all. When my dinner got to my dorm I was done with the picture. The food was gone in no time and Schoocha happily enjoyed his as well. After I ate a few blood worms I fell soundly asleep.
    ----
    I woke up at 12 am. I got and dressed, leaving Schoocha in the dorm, I left to go outside. As I got outside I remebered what the older man had said. I can't stay inside. I thought as I walked through the grass. Not while it's night. I stayed in the shadows, hopeing I would't be caught. I changed into a bat, enjoying the fresh, cold, night air. After a couple of hours I decided I should hed back. As I got to my dorm, I noticed every one of my belongings was spread throughout room. I changed back into my normal form. Schoocha was still soundly asleep. "Wonder what happended here?" I asked the silent night. I got down and picked up all my stuff and put it back in the order I had it. "Some watch dog you are Schooch!" I said as I bent down to pet him. I couldn't fall back asleep so I waited till dawn when I could leave my dorm. I recieved a call saying that another ceremony would beheld at noon. 2 hours before the ceremony I just walked around the grounds with Schooch. I tried to stay out of the sun as much as I possibly could, staying close to shadows.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    ((I know, I'm sorry T.T))

Haru pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket, looking at it. "Room 1313...middleschool wing....well, now I know where my room is" he said, walking away and walking twords the wing, picking up his trunk and heading off. After he dropped his trunk off he walked out and locked the room, pulling out another piece of paper. "The presentation was fifteen minutes ago!!! man!!!! Wait...maybe I could.....no, it wouldn't work....but maybe.." he said, pulling out a small knife and cutting his finger. "When blood is shed....let the Staff Of One emerge......" He said as the huge rod appeared from his chest. "Warp" he simply said, appearing about 20 minutes in the past, standing exactly where he was in the future. "Now i can get to the presentation, on time." He said, running off to where it was, sitting, or rather sleeping, through most of it.

((That better?))

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I grumbled as I yelled back at the erson on the other end of the line "What are you doing waking us up at this ungodly hour of the morning, you Sadists?!"

I sighed after slamming the phone down, slipping out of bed. It was eleven-thirty, for god sakes! I got dressed, dousing myself with several handfuls of cold water to wake myself up again. Regular sleep schedules were going to be the death of me... Still, nothing for it but to endure. I slipped my coat over my shoulders, not buttoning it for now. Maybe the chill would help keep me awake. I picked up the graphite walking stick by the door in my left hand, heading out towards the ceremony. Wasn't one interupted one enough for these people?

Ami and Mia quickly rose from crouching near either side of the door, both with slight shadows under their eyes showing that they had slept in shifts. Their hair wasn't as neatly nestled around their shoulders as it usually was either. "Sure thing, just a sec though." Mia said, quickly going into their own rooms, and coming back with a bundle of cloth. She rolled it out on the floor, revealing lots of different types of light knives and matching harnesses and straps to wear them with. Quickly, Mia selected a short, straight knife to slip up each of her short sleeves. Ami took a slightly longer, thinner blade with a hint of a curve, slipping it down the front of her uniform. "We're not taking any chances today, Hon." She said, apparently not even realizing the terminology she was using. Either that, or she just liked annoying him by calling him that. "We're ready when you are."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back