• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gailardia Academy: Unto the Abyss (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    When Sam woke up, she barely caught site of the girl leaving the room. The phone was left off the hook, creating a noise irritating enough to allow Sam to change into her animal form. One of the strange two, at least, though she had a feeling that it would be difficult to tap into her Chinchilla form, being that it was still new. Taking it, she slams it onto its stand or whatever-the-hell you want to call it, and her hand brushes against paper. Being curious (or smart. She wants to call herself smart for being inquisitive) she takes the sheet, crumpling it her fist (the only way she could pick up things when still groggy from sleep) and unfolds it. Now alone, she stands up, clothed still in nothing, and reads the note.

The scrawl of her new roomie tells her to go to the Shopping District. Yawning, she cusses mildly at herself. So that was what the phone call was about. She'll have to thank her room mate for the helpful note.

Normally the one to take showers at night rather than the morning (it took FOREVER for her red hair to dry, so it was easier to do so at night while she was sleeping) she ignored the used shower and washes her face. She applies a small amount of makeup on her face (silver eyeshadow, light blue eyeliner, and some brown mascara, as well as a light tinge of blush) she throws on a clean shirt with a strange Japanese character on it (on the back it read Dream, so she figured that was what it meant) and jeans, and rushes out the door to the Shopping District.

She came in just in time, hearing the end of the boy's song. How did she know he was a boy? Trust me, she played plenty of video games that have such characters, and they're ALWAYS men. Besides this guy was lacking in the chest area, anyways. She had to admit that he was rather easy on her eyes, but not really her type. Psh. Too bad most the guys she liked failed to exist...oh well, not her fault.

She took a seat near the front, and the boy's song ended. Oh, so what did Sam miss? Everything perhaps. Ah well, no worries in that. Her blue eyes turn along with her ears, who caught a familiar, yet unfamiliar voice. She did almosty a double take of the girl, who looked familiar and yet had different traits.

Oh! Perhaps it was the girl you met before!
    Of course it isn't, her eye colouring is different and hair length longer. And this one seems more social than the one that sat next to me.

Talking with herself. Fun.

Hello? Hair extensions, coloured contacts, some form of PMS or something, yup. That's the girl.
    Sounds logical enough. Thanks inner Sam.

Sarcasm

She shook her head. Okay, now she was being stupid talking with herself, even if it wasn't out loud, but this was how she thought things over. Split personality maybe? Hell no. Just the way she thinks. Like how some people think out loud, she does this.

This girl she had met before seemed to have a similiar thinking trait, for there were moments when she seemed to be having arguments with herself. Yup. Definately PMS.

//In case you can't tell, I'm basing Sam off my favorite person. ME! That's how I think, have a problem with that? Besides, I needed to add more to my post...-.-//

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    "Hmmm...wasn't there another one of those things today? I'm so confused." I said, looking around again. Nothing seemed to be going on around here, so i headed twords a building, probably high school, but I wasn't sure. There were alot of older kids around here, definatly the high school. I accidentaly walked into someone as I walked through, knocking us bolth down. "Sorry bout that, my fault, do you know where the eigth grade classes are?" I said as I helped him up.

(To Shiney - Robert is the guy Haru ran into.)

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    I took my seat just as the old man started to talk. 'New Headmaster huh?' I sat there thinking about what he has said. Then the new Headmaster stood up. She was the one that held that bloody medallion. 'No doubt she was the one who did it.' I heard about the new changes to the school. 'I didn't like it too well. I'd been here for quite a while, the school was great the way it had been!' I grabbed a blood worm from my pocket and started chewing on it. I dind't like this new Headmaster already.
    The boy I'd seen with the two twin girls had been Noi Magistram. I knew that name, I guess everybody did though. 'The grandson of a powerful magi.' I heard him sing. He had a really good voice. When he was done, he quickly went over to the two girls. 'Must be his bodyguards.'

Since we had the rest of the day off, I met Schooch outside and we walked around the Highschool grounds. It was nice day, besides the fact the sun was out. I continued to eat bloodworms as I walked. When I was on my way to my dorm, I noticed a younger student run right into an older student. Schoocha immediatly ran over to them, jumping and pouncing all around them like a kitten. I rushed over there and grabbed him up. I heard the younger student ask where the eigth-grade classes were. I looked at him, "Don't you know there aren't any classes today?" I asked. Schoocha jumped from my arms and onto the younger student.

SilverTail

Years
    ((is it a dog or a cat? I forget xP and I dont want to go back and look....too lazy))

"Huh? Oh right I forgot" I said, handing the animal to him. "Names haru, whats yours?" I said, holding out my hand to them. I no longer needed a reply from the older student, so I kind of walked away. "Bye, who ever you are..." I said, walking to a park with him. "I can tell that theres something different about you, what is it?" I said, looking at him. I could actually sence something different with him than most people, I couldnt tell what, but I could tell something was different.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: .........Paragraphs DM. As in, more then three lines.

Dark Night

Years
    Silver Tail: Schoocha is a dog, he just acted like a cat. Oh, BTW, I'm a girl. ^^
    ~~~~~
    "That's okay!" I said smiling. "People forget things, it's the way that humans are." 'Haru huh?' "My name's Kaillie, but you can call me Kally." Lifting up Schoocha to show him I said, "And this little pain is Schoocha." I put him down and petted him. As we walked to the park, I pulled my coat over myself more, the sun shone more here. As he mentioned there was something different about me, I stopped short, Schoocha running into the back of my legs. He sniffed at me, and sat down. I was hopeing Haru wouldn't notice the beads of sweat going down my face. 'How does he know? There's no way!' "Um...there's nothing different about me, I'm just the same as everyone else here. Just like you are." "Why do you ask?" I knew we weren't supposed to show or tell anything about us, if we weren't regular humans. I tried to stay quite.

SilverTail

Years
    ((theres five lines there bijou >.> your screen must just be a different size than mine.))

"Because I'm not the same as everyone else.." I said, looking away. "Come with me if you want to find out more." I walked away twords a large tree, stopping in the shade beneath it, multiple trees surrounding it, blocking us from veiw. "So, do you want to know?" I asked,turning around to face her, pulling out my switchblade. I looked at her and wondered exactly what was so different about her.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: No doubt it is. I'm on Blue Variant. You might want to take a look there.

Is the freaky girl talking to herself me Wolf_Goddess? Just making sure, because I don't want to like, utterly screw up after school. ^^;

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Clow looked around, wondering exactly were everyone was heading too, then he spotted were the ceremony was held last night, and could see some students entering. "Well that's my best bet, and I got nothing better to do, plus, I don't want to be in the dark about what's going on around here, I mean, the bloody headmaster was killed!!!" He said knowing that missing something important know, would be a bad move, a VERY bad move, so he started to walk towered the building he had to rush to the pervious night.

As he usually did, he stared up at the sky for a moment, and couldn't help but smirk a bit, it was a pretty nice day, the kind of days Clow loved to no end, he was truly an upbeat person, finding enjoyment in small thing most people take for granted was his nature. He then looked ahead focusing his eyes on the ceremony building, it seemed more people were pouring in, Clow then deiced, that this wasn't a time to enjoy the sights, it was a time to get there quick before he missed something important. So after a short run, he reached the entrance, bending over and holding his knees gasping for breath.

Clow quickly snuck in taking a random seat, he didn't k now anyone yet anyway, so it truly didn't matter were he sat. He got there just in time to hear a man talking about last night. 'No longer here? I guess that's good… Still.' Clow though, hanging on every word. Then a woman rose up, she was apparently the new headmistress, or how ever the title is said. Then a boy, around his age start to sing, his singing voice was less odd to Clow most others he heard singing like that before, still it was a tad odd just not very. 'Wow, haven't heard signing quite like that in a while, pretty good actually.' Clow thought looking around a bit, such an interesting place, with such interesting people, this would certainly be a year to remember.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    //Oh! I should change that up a bit to avoid confusion... I was refferring actually to Mari's character...mainly because Sam's "Animal Sense" can sense internal battles, so she's picking up the arguments between the the two characters, and interpretting that as though the girl is just arguing with herself like she does rather than two people are arguing with each other.

And that probably made no sense... -.-//

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: SilverTail, I'm going to have to expel you from the RP. You just aren't keeping your posts up to snuff with the rest of the group.

IC: "I wasn't really that good!" I replied to the twins as I blushed, my hand behind my head so that my elbows shot out parallel to each other. As the Robert kid walked away, Ami and Mia seemed to be chatting vigilently about something related to them. I wasn't quite sure of their connection to Robert, but I'd save the question for another time. A sharp tap on the shoulder suddenly had me spinning around to identify the source.

The presence I noticed when I spun around, the presence that was the person that tapped me; it wasn't human. This fact didn't surprise me, since there were many creatures living on this island, living amoung humans without the humans realizing. However, this presence was odd. It was seemingly pure, like an angel. At the same time, though, it had the dark radiance of a demon. As I finished my spin, I came face-to-face with a horrible, scary...

... Cute girl? It was true! It was a girl, maybe one or two years younger than me. And whats more, she complimented my singing. "Uh... uh... thanks!" I replied, completely red. I was obviously completely taken back by the difference in what I had predicted seeing, and what I was now seeing. "M-my names Noi, I'm in the tenth grade. What about you?" It was pretty obvious at this point that I was flustered. I didn't really come into contact with many girls other than Mia and Ami...

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: Bijou, this may be a tiny bit of character control on Yukiko's part - let me know if something should be changed.

IC:As Julian slept, he was suddenly awakened by the queerest sensation. Like.. a very cold hand pressing against his face. His eyes fluttered for a moment before opening his eyes. The sight that awaited him was startling, to say the least. The pale.. thing stood above him, it's oversized kimono flowing about like leaves in the wind. Immediately, Julian slammed his eyes shut, his heart beating wildly. Beads of sweat formed around his forehead, and his breath quickened. He nearly had a heart attack when the phone rang from across the room. The pale thing inquisitively turned towards the phone, talking to someone else in the room. "Pheobe-san?" It said, before turning back to Julian. It muttered something. Something about the mortal.. wait, what!?

He had no time to finish his thought. The pale thing dropped it's soft hand upon his face. Julian flinched, hard, expecting searing pains to rip his face into so many pieces that he couldn't count. But, none came. Instead, the voice of the pale thing cried out. "Yukiko's hand did not go through!" Yukiko.. was that it's name? The thing drew it's hand back, and looked at the girl by the door. She spoke again, this time more clearly. "Yukiko, I'm not going to be late for the ceremony- tell him about the ceremony when he decide's to wake up." And she closed the door. Julian half wanted to yell something along the lines of "Dear God, take me with you, it's going to kill me." But on the other hand, didn't want to risk that event actually happening. So he kept his mouth shut.

Eventually, the thing went about it's business, and Julian sat up. Quietly putting on clothes, hoping to not attract attention to himself, he snuck towards the front door while Yukiko explored the small dormitory. With a gentle tug, Julian closed the door silently, and made his way down the hallway, and into the shopping district. No doubt the ceremony was over by now, but maybe if he winged it, he could get some idea of what happened. It couldn't have been much different from last years.

As he trudged through the crowds, he finally arrived at the ceremony. Desperate to find a place, he managed to sneak behind an oddly familiar girl with black hair pulled into a side ponytail...

Kupo, on the other hand, remained in the room, with the creepy pale lady wandering around. Peeping his small head out from Julian's pillow, he whispered. <Um.. hello?>

OOC: Hooray for character placement! Sorry to stalk you, Bijou, but I was hoping for some character contact before the actual story began. I swear, I don't stalk people.. anymore.. ^_~

Last edited:

Dark Night

Years
    I noticed the two twins talking to the older kid. 'I didn't know they left their charge.' I mused. The Sun was starting to bother me again. 'He's different, he's one of the ones that has to hide what he is as well.' I picked up Schoocha and walked over to him and the other girl. She was really cute. I walked over, a little nervous, he was the greatest Magi's grandson. "Hey!" I said smiling. It was easier talking to regular humans for some reason. "What'd you two think about the new Headmaster?"

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: No problem, stalking is fun. XD Power-playing Yukiko is okay, as long as it's not too much. Danna means Master in Japanese, in case you didn't know. Blue Variant people. Paragraphs. Check if your post is 5 lines or less.

IC: "Eep!" Yukiko jumped and spun around, her pale white face turning red, then purple at the sight of the…thing. It was very quiet for a very long time as a shiver slowly made it's way up her spine- "WHAT IS THAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!!" Yukiko shrieked, forgetting to speak in third person, throwing her sleeve back to show a long spindly hand and finger pointing straight at the odd creature. She'd backed up all the way through the closet into the next room before poking her head back through the closet door suspiciously, her face still tinted purple, though her hands hidden beneath her sleeves again, then she gasped and clapped her sleeves together, "I know what it is! Phoebe-san's told me about this- this- form of magic! It's the ability to give life to an animal that has been stuffed!"

She paused.

"…Where is the other Danna?"

Meanwhile…

Phoebe glanced at the old man. His wispy spirit and hollowed cheeks pointed at the boy behind her. She blinked and casually looked behind her. So he did wake up.

"Where's Yukiko?" Phoebe asked the spirit, looking around for the girl who stuck out like a sore thumb. The spirit was too interested in the boy to care at the moment as he stared blankly. Phoebe snapped her fingers, "Hey." She hissed at the spirit, who glanced at her, "Where's Yukiko?" She pretended like she was talking to the boy- no weird looks. Thank goodness.

"Not here miss." The old man said, looking around, "I don't see any yuki-onna within the district."

Phoebe clenched her fists in annoyance and put them on her hips, "Hey you," She finally addressed the boy, "Ghost in kimono- where is she?" She no longer cared whether the guy knew what ghosts were- besides, he obviously had a little spiritual sense might as well dish it all out on him at once. Besides, what if Yukiko had gotten sucked up by those crazy 'pure cleansing monks' who sent all spirits to heaven against their will? That would really suck. Then she'd have to go through all the trouble of getting an Itako to trap Yukiko back down on earth, and Phoebe wasn't willing to do that. Especially since the only Itako she knew was as blind as a bat, and had a temper worse then a wet cat. And as far as she was concerned, if it did happen to Yukiko, it was this guy's fault, and he'd be the one to ask her and deal with her wrath and insane payments.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    <Aiiee!> Kupo shrieked, shrinking underneath the pillow. His size had changed drastically - from the size of a rather large teddy bear to the size of a small doll, perhaps the size of a beanie baby. Hiding underneath the pillow, his red antennae-poof stuck out comically from underneath. A muffled voice called from within. <Please, don't.. eat me!> At this, his voice became panicked and frightened. <I promise that I won't bother you ever again or speak to you, even! I.. just.. want to live!> he cried hysterically, his entire mass shaking so much that even the massive (by his standards) pillow quaked like jello. He peeked out from underneath the pillow, expecting the see the last thing he would ever see. Instead, he spotted the thing quickly retreating. Peeking more of himself out from under the pillow and restoring himself to normal size, he tilted his head curiously. As he did so, the thing gasped, and exclaimed.

"I know what it is! Phoebe-san's told me about this- this- form of magic! It's the ability to give life to an animal that has been stuffed!" Kupo scoffed indignantly. <Stuffed animal? I should think not..> he mumbled, but he was sure she didn't hear him, as she went on. "…Where is the other Danna?"

In fact, Julian stood face to face with Yukiko's counterpart, much as his friend the moogle did so. He stood behind her, vaguely paying attention to the ceremony, instead paying more attention to the girl standing in front of him, mumbling incoherantly. "Where's Yukiko?" she hissed, facing him, but he could tell it wasn't him he was talking to. Wait... Yukiko.. isn't that the thing? The girl.. Pheobe, was it? Pheobe sighed in exasperation, her hands clamped impatiently to her hips. Keeping her gaze on him, she spoke again; this time he could tell she was addressing him. "Hey you." Before he could respond, she continued. "Ghost in kimono, where is she?" Ghost?! he thought incredulously. Well, that'd explain a few things.. he tried his hardest to be surprised, but the more he thought about it, the more it made sense. The paleness, the coldness.. it all clicked. "Ghost..?" he said for a second, attempting to feign ignorance, but then decided against it. I probably shouldn't BS her.. she doesn't seem to be the type of person who would find that funny.

"Oh, her." he continued nonchalantly, as if speaking of a mutual acquaintance. "Yeah. She's still in the room. I think my friend is with her.." he finished, wincing as he realized the plausibility of that occurence. "She's okay, I think." he finished lamely, taking note of the girls previous apprehension. Oh, man.. I hope he's

<Alright..> Kupo began, hoping to not offend the creature. <I'm sure that we can come to some kind of.. agreement..> he tried to reason with it, while every BAD IDEA light in his head flashed wildly, sirens wailing throughout his mind.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    As the ceremony went on, Clow's eyes started to wander, it was then that he noticed, a girl, twins, and the guy that was singing. He girl was giving off a very weird feeling too him, Clow would normally chock this up to paranoia, but it was just to strong a feeling, then he noticed the guy was turning red, facing a girl, Clow couldn't help but snicker. "This might be good, plus I want to find out what is exactly with that girl…" He said quietly to himself, moving a few chairs over, he was know, one row, and tow chairs away from the girl, as he start to watch the boy. 'Man, if he starts stammering more, and falls out of his chair, I might feel sorry for not paying, I wish I had some pop corn!' Clow thought, as he looked on, as another girl joined in. 'Man, this spot sure is popular…' Clow thought, as she asked about the new headmaster. "Well she seems a bit odd, but nice enough." Clow said, then covering his mouth, realizing he just said that out loud, feeling a bit embarrassed, he turned a tad red himself, and rubbed the back of his head. "Um… Sorry about that, mind was wandering...." He said a bit nervously, turning forward, away from the growing group.

(Post a tad short this time, sorry about it, still, it's not so short it's sad XD.)

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Mia seemed quite cheerful at the girl's arrival, and relaxed somewhat, smiling at her. "Oh, you must be new, I haven't seen you here before? I'm Mia..." She said, holding out her free hand, the arm with the switchblade hanging limply. Ami, for some reason, seemed to be somewhat miffed by the girl's presence. "Ami." She said flatly, staring daggers at the newcomer, still holding the switchblade as if she wanted to use it....

I sighed as I sat next to one of the trees on the grounds, with Elli next to me. "You know, Robbie, Melancholy doesn't suit you." She said, not quite stern, but not her usual cheerful self either. "Like I have a choice? Everyone knows me for my ovalisks. Not who I am, or what I do besides that. I doubt anyone would even smile at me if it wasn't for being a freak." I said, staring up at the sky. It wasn't self-pity neccisarily, but more of frustration with the world in general. "Then again, it's probably a good thing you're smarter than I am, so that you don't start hugging people who annoy me."

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    A boy had spoken aloud, causing Sam's head to turn in such direction. Always feeling the need for a comback (though of course it was not directed towards her, it was just in her nature to blurt things on a moment's notice even when she was being ignored in the grouping) she opens her mouth to retort.

"Aren't we all odd," stated the redhead bluntly, her voice seeming to be tainted with a form of sarcasm. She didn't look him in the eye, and when she stated such her head turned back, intently facing the front.

"Enjoying the show?"

More sarcasm, a little more bite, but it wasn't intended to be rude. Oh no, it was just that Sam was bored out of her wits and had not idea what the hell was going on. So...this was fun, for her at least. Oh so what if it gave her an image of being cold? At least she wasn't in her hyper moods where she would make an outrageous fool of herself.

Of course she couldn't be in such mood, because she was 1) tired and 2) alone without a friend in sight. She only acted hyper around people who could accept that. My, what a strange personality.

Hopefully she doesn't come off as an ass...or a chinchilla for that manner.

//Bah, short *dies* but I can't stand it when my character has nothing to do! X.X//

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "Hello, there, Noi!" Gabby exclaimed, blue eyes twinkling in delight. She inwardly squealed. He was too adorable, with his rosy cheeks. She wanted to squeeze Noi to death—she immediately cringed at the thought, however, and panicked. Aah, I'm sorry for thinking that! I don't want Noi to die… waaah!

Nephilim just laughed. Annoying as she was, the stupid angel was highly entertaining. The stuttering, flustered, girlish-looking Noi was also equally entertaining.

She calmed as soon as she heard Nephilim laugh; she reprimanded her half before continuing. "My name is Gabby; it's a pleasure to meet you~!" She smiled brightly, purposely ignoring her demon half's livid proclamations of 'we are not gonna be called Gabby!' While Nephilim continued on with her rants, Gabby did the best she could to block her voice and focused on what Noi was saying. It was very difficult, mind you, with Nephilim having such a big mouth and all.

…Gabby is such a boring name. …rather be called Nephilim. …much better and…

Nephie, Noi is talking. So, shhh!

To her surprise, Nephilim quickly fell silent. Gabby was instantly worried, but she decided to take care of it later. It would be rude to Noi and the others if she … zoned out again. And it would be rather suspicious, wouldn't it? Quickly regaining her composure, she grinned. "Oh, I'm in the ninth grade," She wasn't too certain, but that was what Sir Wolfram had said so it must have been true.

Soon afterwards, the twins that Noi sat with introduced themselves as Mia and Ami. They were both adorable, too, Gabby squealed, with pretty rose colored eyes. "It's a pleasure to meet you two, as well!" Gabby was oblivious of Ami's rather wary actions and unmistakable glare, but Nephilim wasn't. She decided to keep it to herself, however. Something was bothering her, something felt… wrong.

Gabby's eyes flashed pink for a moment.

Blissfully unaware, the angel was purely ecstatic. Uwaa~ so many new people! Do you think we can be friends with all of them, Nephie?

Her demon half decided to finally speak, informing her of the unsettling feeling the mere presence of Noi and the twins caused. Listen, we already know that there's something bizarre about Mr. Girly, but the twins also have this strange aura about them. And it's not just these three… it's practically everywhere. Look around.

Gabby did as Nephilim instructed, acting casually as she grazed her surroundings. The sight of her roommate made her quickly turn her head front, and she had to hold back a gasp. She still worried that the other redhead realizes the similarities between her form and Nephilim's; after all, the resemblance was remarkably notable.

"Say, Noi, what were you singing about?" She asked finally, forcing herself to stop all the pointless worrying. It was silly to worry about that; her roommate doesn't have any reason to believe that she was sharing a room with a half-angel, half-demon creature fused inside a fourteen-year-old girl's body. Right? "It sounded really pretty, but I didn't understand anything at all!" She giggled. As quickly as she blinked, she already forgot about her worries and was back to her ecstatic self.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back