• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Game of Thrones [S7 SPOILERS]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Game of Thrones [S7 SPOILERS]

July 23: Tidying this thread up a bit/updating it for the new season!

Season 7 is finally upon us! Discuss anything related to Game of Thrones here - there will be a lot of talk about the new episodes as they come out so if you haven't seen them yet, be mindful of spoilers that will be present!

Original Thread / S7 Trailers

Spoiler:

PREVIOUSLY, ON GAME OF THRONES...

Spoiler: Past episode previews

S7E03: "THE QUEEN'S JUSTICE"

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • I too am looking forward to Arya back in the North (maybe she'll be reunited with her direwolf? D = ). One other thing caught my eye is this ship scene.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    More importantly, is Gendry still rowing?? I do miss Nymeria though, hope they do get to reunite!
    Spoiler:

Bay

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • I loved this trailer too much. Can't wait to see Dany's invasion of Westeros with her dragons and of course Arya back in the North. Plus, the Lannister storyline is gonna be really interesting too.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Hells yeah! Can't wait for this. Wanting to see Daenerys and her dragons conquer and the Starks reunite.
    I'm also anxious about how Martin will write things in the next book.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    NEW TRAILER (AGAIN)! 24 days left. I actually got goosebumps watching this, the hype can't be contained:

Sansa's line at the end!!! Readers of the series will recognize the quote from the first book and it's so cool to hear her say it.

Years
  • I got major goosebumps too and had a slight fanboy scream. With Sansa's line at the end, I remember it from the books but for some reason thought it was said in the show too, it's pretty significant though. There was some much action in this trailer I loved it and Beric Dondarrion's sword just setting alight was so epic.

HIMDogson

Rationally Royalist
    Years
  • Have legitimate hopes for this new season; I am dissapointed from a storytelling standpoint that the Night's King is a more generic Satan style menace than an actual character (which is why I'm holding out hope that in the books Euron Greyjoy will be the Night's King) but there seems to be significant human conflicts left anyway. My biggest gripe with the show remains with how they handled Euron; reducing him to thinly-veiled commentary on Trump IMO is an insult to the character and the idea of fiction as a whole.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This day next week we'll all be discussing the latest theories and rumors.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Imagine if everything we saw in that trailer was from Episode One and Dany just gets killed off at the end of it.

Hahaha what if everyone just killed off the very first episode and the next twenty episodes for both seasons was just following the normal lives of the White Walkers.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    lol

I'm not extremely hyped simply because I'm not a super duper fan I guess haha. I've just generally been following this show for the past... what, 6 years now? But we might stay up late on Sunday to catch the first ep hahaha

#ygritte #youknownothing

HIMDogson

Rationally Royalist
    Years
  • Well, Euron was certainly significantly better than in last season; Pilou Asbaek nailed the darkly humorous, charismatic air Euron has in the books. I also hope he's manipulating Cersei; calling her a beautiful Queen definitely hinted at that, because it's her big point of vanity.

Bay

Years
  • Last night's episode was off to a good start for the season, especially with the strong beginning with Arya and House Frey. A lot of folks have been walking about Ed Sheeran's cameo, which while I admit is kinda odd I'm not that mad about it like some other people haha.

So looking forward to next episode with Arya reuniting with her direwolf.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    A lot of folks have been walking about Ed Sheeran's cameo, which while I admit is kinda odd I'm not that mad about it like some other people haha.
    I heard about that! I thought people were just a little upset at first but oh my god people are MAD. It's so insane, Ed Sheeran literally had to disable his Twitter for a while because he was getting so much hate, I don't get it lol.

Yeah, Arya absolutely stole the show with that cold opening - everything else was great too, of course, but holy crap that was satisfying. And yees, I hope they're not just teasing us, it definitely looks like Arya and Nymeria are reuniting in that split-second of ep2's preview.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Decent episode, awesome to be back in Westeros.
    The Ed Sheeran hate doesn't make sense, but that doesn't stop some people. He plays a legit character in an important scene. It was great that they included Tyrion's song from the books.

Back