• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you like, but no one else does

Years
  • This is probably because it was the first Tales game I ever played, but I adored Tales of Legendia and I still do. I know people give it a lot of flack in regards to a lot of backwards design choices, and especially because it was the game after Symphonia, but I love the cast sans Shirley and I had a lot of fun exploring the world and with the combat system. I regret not ever being able to finish the post-game even when I could vividly remember holing up in the living room until 3 in the morning just playing it on my PS2. Really hope they remake it someday.

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    DmC: Devil May Cry, the one with young Dante. Not sure what everyone's problem with it is, but I liked it

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    MegaMan: StarForce. I'm sure there are others that enjoy this DS series but it had a lot of detractors. I love it though.

I know everyone crapped on it because of the awful launch, but I actually enjoyed Mass Effect Andromeda. Sure, it wasn't the same quality as the original trilogy, and EA made Bioware scrap any DLC plans that would've really tied the story together, but all in all it was a solid spin-off, and a shame that it was basically dead on arrival.

Yeah, this is a top one for me. I thought Andromeda was criticized a little too much though after seeing the mess that was Anthem, I understand that Andromeda's flaws was just a symptom of a bigger issue with Bioware.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I get a lot of people irritated that i favor Persona 3 Portable more than P3FES mainly cause people find it a inferior version of Persona 3. I like it for many reasons besides there is no FES portion of the game, i like it cause it was my first Persona game, and that has a female MC, also you can control every body in your party, it had upgraded gameplay similar to Persona 4. I also like how it uses the censor to move around I dunno i like how it was different than the usual way of Persona 3, and 4.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Here's mine. Keep in mind... I don't actually know if this is the case because I haven't really run into anyone else that like these games. So it could just be my perception.

Final Fantasy XV
    Final Fantasy X-2 (this one especially)
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Final Fantasy XIII-3 (technically called Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII but it's pretty much XIII-3. lol)
    Any of the Yo Kai Watch games
    Any of the Digimon games
    Klonoa franchise

These are all I can think of at the moment. There are likely more. I'll post them if I ever think of them. 😅

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Disneyland Adventures. I don't think people are aware this exists. It's a game that allows you to explore Disneyland, do quests, interact with actual characters and play mini-games. It's sort of fun. :3

Years
  • I get a lot of people irritated that i favor Persona 3 Portable more than P3FES mainly cause people find it a inferior version of Persona 3. I like it for many reasons besides there is no FES portion of the game, i like it cause it was my first Persona game, and that has a female MC, also you can control every body in your party, it had upgraded gameplay similar to Persona 4. I also like how it uses the censor to move around I dunno i like how it was different than the usual way of Persona 3, and 4.

I played both FES and P3P and I find the portable version superior in pretty much every aspect aside from not having the overworld to run around in when you're not traversing Tartarus (though I guess it's a moot point when you can physically run around in Tartarus anyway). FeMC is also the best route because you get to save Shinjiro and you're not locked into that funky S.Link aspect that MC has where you have to date all the female links, whereas FeMC lets you choose who you want to date without any repercussions. That and the gameplay controls being similar to P4 made boss battles that much easier, including Nyx Avatar's far-too-large HP pool (and no Marin Karin, either).

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Legend of Legaia, a game that as a kid took me several years to beat due to its difficulty. My favorite game of all time with a truly nostalgic ending.

Someone said KH: Chain of Memories...I can somewhat agree. I first played through it on the ps2 version because the GBA version to me was nearly unplayable. Its extremely tough game to get into. However once you figure out how sleights and character cards decimate the entire game(As Sora, but for Riku, its dueling bosses and is still overpowered and in your favor), its actually quite fun lol. Its still not for everyone..

Resident Evil 0 is another top 3 game of mine. I have many memories with close friends I used to have playing through the game, figuring out strategies with dropping keys and gear without an item box. The music was memorable like the opening, Progenitor fight, final boss. I'll always keep Billy and Rebecca as my more favorite RE characters, sadly with Billy MIA. Leech Hunter, even in recent years, I still discover new ways to tackle the 100 leech challenge. Top it all off, next to REmake which was my first RE game on gamecube, it was the very last classic Resident Evil game, something we'll probably never see again.

LycanAnimates

Kept fueled by Calamari Inkantation remixes.
    Years
  • Paper Mario: Color Splash, I don't why people don't like it. I mean, I get it. It isn't The Thousand Year Door, but it's basically Sticker Star but 2x better. 8/10 game, would play again.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I just remembered another one.

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy 7

This is pretty much the X-2 of the FF7 games. It has a couple of super long cutscenes so everyone hated it. I, for one, LOVED it.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu.
    Not because it's not liked by many, but I think it's pretty much foreign on other side of the world. It being mostly Japanese-only (except for MLB Power Pros) doesn't help either, but I enjoyed the commentary and the presentation of the game.

Crayola Scoot.
    I'm wondering if there's anyone else who liked the game, but I played it and enjoyed it. Being a Tony Hawk Pro Skater player in the past, I find this skating-I meant scooting mechanic to be fun, and splatting the stage also helps on that fun factor too.

Last edited:
    Back