• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 5? *scoffs* enough allready (also the old female protagonist appreciation thread)

What do you think of Gen 5

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    im actually looking forward to Gen5 I hated Gen4 they all looked horrible but one question, wat system will it come out on because will it be possible to trade with HG/SS D/P/pt?

It's going to be on the Nintendo Jupiter Superbox 3800 and the first Gen 5 game, Pokemon Turquoise, will be released on February 30, 2012.

You really think random idiots on a message board know something that Nintendo and other official sources haven't announced yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Can i make another point?

If you have such a problem, get loads of geniusey abilities, work for nintendo, and alter it.

Or make your own game.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Look, it's difficult to respect your opinion when:
    A) It's not an opinion, it's a BAWWfest,
    B) You are critcizing things that haven't even happened yet, and making threats nobody cares about.

Nobody's gonna care if you leave. You have all the freedom in the world to do that and no one here is going to feel bad for you if that's what this thread is trying to accomplish.

Moving on...

I don't care for Gen 5 either way. I like Gen IV, and Gen I was my favorite, but I'll buy Gen V because it's a nice distraction and it gives me something to do for a while.

They'd better include the Poke Radar, though...

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • It seems that it is difficult to discuss this kind of topic without starting a flame war. Too bad, better luck next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back