• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race - v11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

i read a discussion on reddit that in the near future, when vaccines and treatments get better, Covid will become nothing more than a common cold type sickness. i keep that in mind every now and then to remain hopeful for the future.

Years

i hope that happens soon. I'm tired of worrying about whether this will last through the year or if it gets worse. I'm numb at this point.

Years

i'm more on the fence myself, because if normal times come back it means a return to 5 days a week in the office, and i don't think i ever wanna go back to that life.

Years

I started at a new job last year and the weeks that I do spend at work are so tiresome and I've even been staying there extra hours lately.
    i'd rather go there routinely and get used to it so that I can throw stress away and do other things too.

Years

rooting for you my dude. i personally realized that home based jobs are more my speed, so i might just take the risk and resign from my day job in the near future.

Years

Also, this is proving people can do their work at home at that offices really aren't necessary. People don't need to be watched like a group of students, people with professions will just do their work if they want to get paid. My girlfriends mom works for Avista and gets all of her work done from home now but will have to return to the office once restrictions lift.

Years

double digits baby!

also i agree, a lot of people realize they can operate just as well in a WFH environment (like me). there are still others tho that do prefer being able to completely separate their home life from work life, but if that's the case i might just suggest going to a cafe or something, if it helps you to be productive if you're away from the house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back