• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race - v11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

yeah, i get that. It's definitely more fun to see stuff in person, but.... I don't want to spend all day trying to find one specific item either. Finding the correct aquarium carbon filter replacements are a recent gripe of mine in real life shopping, and I am trying to not make so many Amazon purchases.

Years

yeah, i get that. It's definitely more fun to see stuff in person, but.... I don't want to spend all day trying to find one specific item either. Finding the correct aquarium carbon filter replacements are a recent gripe of mine in real life shopping, and I am trying to not make so many Amazon purchases.

didn't see this earlier sorry. but yea i agree that if it's a specific item you need, for real online is the way to go. i haven't needed a super specific item since that battery i needed for my older model Asus Chromebook last year. first time buying something from eBay, and boy was i glad it actually arrived.

Years

prolly the same feeling you get if u win the lottery tbh. i don't think it's happened to me yet with my obscure searches in the past.

Years

some type of hormone activating. lol I can't remeber if it's serotonin or not. Gotta get motivation to go out and do errands now, though.

Years

aight you go be productive Merc. meanwhile it's 2am and i need to get some shuteye for work tomorrow lol. be seein' you around!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back