• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Genshin Impact

Years
  • ^wow lucky!

I should be able to afford a ten pull today from my login primogem bonus, so here's hoping not 10 weapons again :x

I GOT ENOUGH TO DO A PULL YESTERDAY AND IT WAS ALL WEAPONS and one book. i was so distraught

also i went up against the first foes that were difficult for me - fire mages or smth. they kept setting everything on fire!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would only play if you can actually play through f2p, I am sick of gacha games and it's already made enough to where it doesn't need my money. I heard of a YouTuber spending thousands for one character and it ended up not being very good? I don't know who the publisher is but I would guess TenCent just based off of everything I have heard.

Years
  • I GOT ENOUGH TO DO A PULL YESTERDAY AND IT WAS ALL WEAPONS and one book. i was so distraught

also i went up against the first foes that were difficult for me - fire mages or smth. they kept setting everything on fire!!

yeah gacha can be so evil
    I pulled today and got Diona at least, she's 4* but she's a kitty girl so it's okay because I love cats

I would only play if you can actually play through f2p, I am sick of gacha games and it's already made enough to where it doesn't need my money. I heard of a YouTuber spending thousands for one character and it ended up not being very good? I don't know who the publisher is but I would guess TenCent just based off of everything I have heard.

yeah... honestly, I completely understand. mihoyo really doesn't give you enough primogems for free spending to justify how hyped characters are in the trailer and story. they're clearly the main focus of the game, yet you typically can't pull a lot of them without spending. people look past it because the game is clearly very beautiful and well-made, but there is so much they can still improve on with this gacha system. /: not surprised seeing people spend thousands on the game either. there are already accounts where people already spent at least $100k USD. I can justify a bit, but not too much, especially since this game has issues with security. if you search the reddit, there are a lot of people posting about getting hacked, and supposedly there are easy ways to bypass 2fa.

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
  • Sometimes, I feel like I'm not even playing a gacha, and when I feel that way, I'm having a blast! It's so much fun to walk around and explore, and the characters for the most part are super fun. I'm in love with Kaeya.

Then I remember gacha exists. I can't complain much, because I've been pretty lucky, but gachas can be a pain!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I felt I'd pop into this thread to say good luck if you're pulling for Zhongli (or for the banner in general), I'd been grinding really hard to get Fates to try and pull Beidou, I got 16 in the course of 5 days and didn't get her. I was always told not to put my faith in gacha, but it's fun to go all out sometimes.

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
  • Also in agreement! Best of luck to everyone hunting after Zhongli!

Gacha rarely pays off, but it's so addicting to roll anyway sometimes. While I got Diluc, Tartaglia never came home. They're both hot, so it's okay, but I'll miss him. I might try for Chongyun and Zhongli when I manage to nab enough for a 10, though!

Years
  • I got Zhongli but I didn't have to worry because I had enough primogems to guarantee him, but I did get Mona real early into this rate-up so I still have a good amount of primogems leftover to keep towards whoever I want to guarantee next. I'm nearly at AR50 so I'm just working on getting the ascension mats and exp for Fischl/Chongyun to get them to Lv90 asap. Afterwards I'll start working on a second overworld team (Ningguang/Zhongli/Mona/Xinyan) because my day 1 team are all at maxed friendship already so I want to keep them benched and bring them out just for Abyss.

Years
  • I got Zhongli but I didn't have to worry because I had enough primogems to guarantee him, but I did get Mona real early into this rate-up so I still have a good amount of primogems leftover to keep towards whoever I want to guarantee next. I'm nearly at AR50 so I'm just working on getting the ascension mats and exp for Fischl/Chongyun to get them to Lv90 asap. Afterwards I'll start working on a second overworld team (Ningguang/Zhongli/Mona/Xinyan) because my day 1 team are all at maxed friendship already so I want to keep them benched and bring them out just for Abyss.

dang, that's a lot of gems!

I am gonna try one full pull for Zhongli soon since I almost have enough, but anticipating only weapons lol.

Years
  • Simply beautiful. They try the game to be more beautiful on each update.
    I also love the developers for actually responding for the player's suggestions and expectations.

And no, Fischl is not my favorite. The day I got Klee, I immediately loved her!

If anyone wants to play, I'll be in the Asia server. Cheers!
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I finally got Razor. He was the only one I wanted from this banner and before him I pulled 3 Chongyuns, Xinyan, Zhongli (my first 5 stars so not complaining) and 3 weapons. Thankfully, we have received many free primogems this month because I had to spent them all (I'm f2p). Now I can forget about the gacha for a while. I needed a good DPS so badly.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Good luck to anyone who's going to go for Albedo. He'll never let you down, he'll never turn around and desert you. I pulled him on New Year's and was aiming for him so super happy. Currently figuring out what sort of build to do for this guy O_o

And about who's your favourite character and why is it Fischl, it's because Fischl reminds me of a childhood me, so I can connect well with what she says and stuff. But no my parents were always with me, so that's where I differ from Fischl.

Years
  • My friends pulled for Albedo and they really enjoy him, but I'm still going to pull for Ganyu. I've been using Ningguang/Zhongli/Bennett/Barbara for a while now, it takes a lot of resources to get characters running and I've been getting sidetracked on what I want to spend resin on but I'm probably ready to start working on Mona and Xinyan to replace the healers. I'm also probably going to get sidetracked farming artifacts.

I was able to clear the old abyss before it got changed to this new one, I only managed to clear the final floor with 2/9 stars and with 6 seconds left. It did hold me back a bit not having a Pyro DPS and one of my healers being Barbara who freezes you. This new spiral abyss is significantly easier, which is nice. I'm only missing 1 star on the final chamber and I just need to give it a second attempt once I've upgraded my characters a bit more and I can probably shave off the minute I need to get it.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Yeah no joke, I'm outof resin and artifacts (I used 3 star and below artifacts to enhance the four star plus ones, but I've run out of them too.

I'll stall for a while, make some condensed resin and continue searching for artifacts. And now that you've mentioned it, I lack a Pyro DPS too. Guess I'll take Xinyan more seriously now

serene sejal

Flowing life
    Years
  • I love the game, it's awesome and time passes so quickly when playing it. Being confused in what you are doing haha, happens with me. I go for something and end up doing all other stuff like colleting materials and forget the main purpose :p.
    I played a lot of it and I am aiming for Xiao's banner because I think Xiao is cool and I like his personality. Just today I finished the Archon quest and I felt sad that it was over. I loved the story.
    My main problem which isn't solved is getting exp for AR. Fighting bosses again and again and getting same 200 exp isn't really fair because as the level increases the exp given for them should be increased too in my honest opinion.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I love the game, it's awesome and time passes so quickly when playing it. Being confused in what you are doing haha, happens with me. I go for something and end up doing all other stuff like colleting materials and forget the main purpose :p.
    I played a lot of it and I am aiming for Shao's banner because I think Shao is cool and I like his personality. Just today I finished the Archon quest and I felt sad that it was over. I loved the story.
    My main problem which isn't solved is getting exp for AR. Fighting bosses again and again and getting same 220 exp isn't really fair because as the level increases the exp given for them should be increased too in my honest opinion.

Yeah I've seen a lot of people talk about AR/exp complaints. :( I'm still very behind so not noticing it yet, but hopefully will be improved sometime soon!

I tried pulling for Albedo today and no go. Did get a dupe Sucrose and Fischl though, so yay constellations??

serene sejal

Flowing life
    Years
  • Yeah I've seen a lot of people talk about AR/exp complaints. :( I'm still very behind so not noticing it yet, but hopefully will be improved sometime soon!

I tried pulling for Albedo today and no go. Did get a dupe Sucrose and Fischl though, so yay constellations??

I tried to for Albedo too and I am still sort of trying but didn't get him. I got Sucrose though and Bennett, Fischl constellations.
    My Fischl is really strong and I am proud of her and I wish I can make my Diluc more stronger. Each time I got for Crimson with of flames I get all other artifacts except them which is upsetting. I start building my 2nd team and it's going pretty well. I was busy grinding exp books and Mora for the whole day from Lay lines but it's fun as doing it with friends make it easy and faster :) .

Last edited:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Speaking of Albedo, I heard he's a solid support character. As much as people meme-d him for his portable-elevator-disguised-as-an-elemental-skill, the general consensus seems to be that he's top-tier material or close to it. The introduction video Mihoyo put out about him was also pretty funny. With Genshin, the more I play it, the more I realize that it's really the artifacts that make or break a character... And it doesn't help that good artifacts are hard to come by... But I guess sticking all ATK% pieces to my DPS characters has gotten me this far, so keep those sucky artifacts along with the occasional good artifact comin' lol.

Years
  • My Fischl is really strong and I am proud of her and I wish I can make my Diluc more stronger. Each time I got for Crimson with of flames I get all other artifacts except them which is upsetting. I start building my 2nd team and it's going pretty well. I was busy grinding exp books and Mora for the whole day from Lay lines but it's fun as doing it with friends make it easy and faster :) .

Fischl is one of my best too, and I love her a lot! Pretty much always have her on my team. And grinding with friends definitely seems so much better, eventually I'll play with some others I know who are also in the NA server. so much to dooo

Speaking of Albedo, I heard he's a solid support character. As much as people meme-d him for his portable-elevator-disguised-as-an-elemental-skill, the general consensus seems to be that he's top-tier material or close to it.

lmao, this makes me even more jelly of anyone who got him D: oh well, as someone with Venti (he's my favorite), I can't complain.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Speaking of Albedo, I heard he's a solid support character. As much as people meme-d him for his portable-elevator-disguised-as-an-elemental-skill, the general consensus seems to be that he's top-tier material or close to it. The introduction video Mihoyo put out about him was also pretty funny. With Genshin, the more I play it, the more I realize that it's really the artifacts that make or break a character... And it doesn't help that good artifacts are hard to come by... But I guess sticking all ATK% pieces to my DPS characters has gotten me this far, so keep those sucky artifacts along with the occasional good artifact comin' lol.

I got Albedo, and now I can't imagine my team without him XD He's my favourite now.
    Remember getting those defense artifacts while grinding? They're the best for Albedo. His elemental skill scales off his defence, so you can place his isotoma and switch to your DPS. Using the 3 star weapon Harbinger of Dawn gives him a good Crit DMG and Crit rate boost, and it's better used at max refinement. And this way you don't have to compromise on your elemental burst too.

Anyway, Ganyu's test run was really fun. I wish anyone who's pulling for Ganyu a very good luck.

Back