• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 8 games!

Years
    L4D/2, TF2 and BF:BC2 is all I can think of at the moment.

Supporting all of the above.

IDEA FOR GAMES: Can we try to split them into regions? As we've found in the TF2 server, it's very difficult to remain competitive with insane ping.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Call of Duty would be good for me. Black Ops or Modern Warfare.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    There's not many games I play online except Super Smash Bros: Brawl and Counterstrike and I'm not even that good at them! haha.

Just throwing an idea out there. I don't think that many people play Counterstrike or Brawl anymore though

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I heard the gaming nights will only be on PC. Is this true? Because if you guys would be up for it I could host Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops and Halo reach on xBox. I would be able to add everyone and we could all get in a party. Because I'm kinda bummed we won't get to pub stomp on xBox. :(

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    So you're saying I'm allowed to do that? Are we going to make it official or just a side thing that I'll be doing?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    What about gaming events for the PS3? I barely have any games for my 360 now and I don't own any steam games. Besides, I can host plenty of games on the PS3 if you need a host for Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Killzone 3 or MAG.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I just want to note to people who plan on taking part in CoD4 and/or WaW on the 360 (if the games are played in the event), the game is hacked to the point where you run a high risk in being demoted to level 1. So if you guys play then be sure to keep that in mind.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    We should do Mario Kart, even though we need friend codes. All we need is one person or a few people (depending on how many people want to play) to give a friend code and host a room and then everyone can join that room even if they arent friends with all the other people. I noticed when I was playing with some friends the other day and they said they didn't have each other's codes. I'd be happy to host a room all day with my brother maybe.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    What time and what will the server for TF2 be called? =D I'm sooo excited for this because I wasn't able to take part in previous Get-Togethers because my old PC couldn't run anything for crap

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Since Downloading games on Steam is a pain right now because of the sales, why not have get togethers in some MMOS, like Maple Story, Mabinogi, Eden Eternal, WoW and do dungeon runs :D (Though I only have Mabinogi right now)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I actually like the idea of meeting in MMO's.
    I think we should go ahead and go with the idea (nice one, Wansen)!

Back