• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 8 Skype Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    OMG it is amazing... If anyone wouldn't mind adding me into the new room.... that would be AWESOME. XD
    -gawd I should not be using this as a hint.-

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • The groups changed a lot but I managed to get on. xP They were talking about Minecraft for PSP. I should use that link they provided, since I have a PSP....

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I added ya to the current group. I'm sure there may be a new one soon. Right now there is quite some inactivity but that's all going to change in a couple of hours when I'm away. >_<

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • I got to admit, made lots of friends in the chats, I'm looking foward to the new ones lol

Everyone's so funny and I like talking to them, looking foward to it again! : ) Signomi was just.. lol she's so hilarious, Kirozane, I like how social she was ^ ^ , even though some people didn't speak into the mic, the thought was still there, I really really enjoyed it, everyone was just great to talk to! I sure hope you guys can talk to me again sometime! Thanks.

Skype name: jason.yamato

Add me, I don't want to ask Spectrum all the time to just add me constantly lol

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    My Skype name is Kirozane. (You have to include the period.... ._.)
    I have actually had a lot of fun in here. Nowww if it will continue till thursday.... I would also like more assurance that I will be quickly tossed into things. I don't like having to nag for it. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm not exactly sure if this is going to continue. I'm unable to host for the next three days or so. :S My co-host countryemo just came back from his vacation so he might be able to host for the next few days if its decided to continue.

Oh, and btw guys, if you're going to make a new room.. let me or Sotomura know in advance...even if my status says DND. >_<

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    If this extended, I might be able to come on Skype tomorrow. I am not sure about it, though since my parents would probably freak out on me if they noticed that I am voice chatting with online people and secondly, I am a shy shrimp, so. :\

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Ok everybody I am back. I just got onto skype. My Skype name is countryemo16 just so you know.

Now I just to need to be hosting and all. I kinda forgot how skype works so it might take a lil bit to get into gear with me. But yeah :)

So. Anybody want to let the host in somewhere? :D if there is a room ofcourse.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ok everybody I am back. I just got onto skype. My Skype name is countryemo16 just so you know.

Now I just to need to be hosting and all. I kinda forgot how skype works so it might take a lil bit to get into gear with me. But yeah :)

So. Anybody want to let the host in somewhere? :D if there is a room ofcourse.

Already added ya, and already added to the current room.

And no, blackdragoon. It's still the same room as yesterday. Just that it's a different topic.

Alinthea

I have nothing to say
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    Was a shame the skype chat died out a little as the event went on. Whenever I checked, there were no rooms. =[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back