• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 8 Skype Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I'm going to be asleep from 12 am to probably 7 or 8 am. So if anyone that has added me during those hours, you're gonna have to wait till I wake up. Mia is currently backup-hosting, and Sotomura should pop up sometime later. So you should add them both. :3

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Pretty much everyone is on an off and different times. You just get added to the chat and your pretty much free to chat when there's chat happening

Years
  • I really loved the chatterbox while I could actually talk in it, since Skype kept glitching out on me after a while (sorry, no glitch Pokémon appeared :P). My favorite part was when Signomi said "yogurt." xD (no offense, Siggy)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • You tend to forget Signomi's "yog-urt" and squishy mentions several times in the chat. Or at least that's what i heard quite a bit, ever since that delivery. :/

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I'm trying to join in now.... Gonna expose ya'll to my voice, I apologize. But I reeeeeeeally want to do it. XD I'll promise i won't sing (A promise i may not be able to keep...) but NOT quoting cartoons when the need arises? Prolly not happening. XD

Amew

Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    For whatever reason (I was asleep guys) in the new(?) chatbox, I got thrown out because I didn't pick up the call. So...much appreciated if you put me back in.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Gonna try and join in~ If not too late, of course o3o Might not be able to chat via voice, though I wouldn't mind listening into such.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • We're having so much fun. And the name of the topic is so amazing.

[1:14:22 PM] *** Meganium90 has changed the conversation topic to "The SquishyCommunity Skype Chatterbox | Megan has no idea what to put here. xD" ***

Everything squishy is amusing.

The chatterbox is so squishy, I might as well rename it to the Skype Squishybox. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back