• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    You need longer sleep time, Pink Peach. >:( You may feel fine but don't be fooled! You actually don't feel fine and your body is lying to you!
    I know, but I mine as well get some PC time in before my sister takes the computer for the day for online school. XD

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Hey everyone you can call me Freaky.
    A little about me I love Psychic Pokemon it's my favorite type.
    It seems I'm too late to enter any tournaments so if anyone wants to have a quick battle either Wi-Fi or Shoddy shoot me a PM or visitor message also feel free to add me as a Friend I'll accept anyone the people on PC are friendly

Leader Soulja Boy

Batesville Gym Leader
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 16, 2011
    Omg what's up Freaky! :) This ya boy Soulja Boy just call me that lol.
    My favorite type is Ice. I really don't have a decent Wi-Fi team so hit me up on Shoddy you can find me on TeamUber's server mostly sometimes I'll visit Smogon.
    What's good every1?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Hello, mr. 2-colored afro. Sucks to have the Get-Together during that time.

Good luck with those, bob.=?D
    That's Miror B, not me. None are awesome enough to even pretend to be like him. *points to Mirakle B*

But cheers for the luck all the same.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Meh, but still; it's easier to make reference to you, that way. xDA
    Maybe... but bob (and bill) get sad at being ignored. =P

Clover-shaped cookie? *investigates*

...it tastes like plants!

You made a cookie out of clovers? That takes skill... but it doesn't taste like what a cookie should taste like. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back