• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 19, 2016
I'm sorry I must of grabbed the wrong one, I know In my bank I have some adamant ones with 5 or 6 ivs just give me a minute to look through my other games

alright no problem. jolly nature would be preferred but adamants are great too. I have 2 teams involving absol it just depends on nature, ones a trickroom team ones a dark type team

Years
alright no problem. jolly nature would be preferred but adamants are great too. I have 2 teams involving absol it just depends on nature, ones a trickroom team ones a dark type team

Gotcha! :) I just found it in my alpha sapphire game - it's 6 iv level one, I'm just going to clone it now then I'll be in, you can keep both :) just trade me something you don't need

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 19, 2016
Gotcha! :) I just found it in my alpha sapphire game - it's 6 iv level one, I'm just going to clone it now then I'll be in, you can keep both :) just trade me something you don't need

perfect :D thank you very much

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 19, 2016

You wouldn't happen to have a shiny absol that is 6IV Jolly or Adamant would you? I'm super in love with the red color on him

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
Years
It's currently at 73
Ok great! I think this is all I'll trade for.
Here's what I have to offer :) :
Goomy lv14, 5ivs
Trevenant lv1, no ivs
Raichu lv45, 5ivs
Gyarados lv51, 6ivs, pokerus
Charizard lv100, no ivs
Gardevoir lv45, 6ivs
Sylveon(2) lv45, 6ivs
Chandelure lv84 5ivs
Hawlucha lv85 6ivs
Suicune lv100 6 ivs
Latias lv100 no ivs
Noivern lv84 6ivs
Keldeo (non shiny) 6ivs
Spiritomb lv90 6ivs
Lapras lv91 6ivs
Absol lv91 5ivs

Years
You wouldn't happen to have a shiny absol that is 6IV Jolly or Adamant would you? I'm super in love with the red color on him

Hey there I had to go earlier but I was talking to some of my partners to see if one of them have the 6 iv shiny jolly absolutely and they do! I thought I had it as well and I thought I grabbed it from the bank but that was all my mistake, so I'm going to give you a shiny 6 iv jolly and adamant absol on top of the two I already gave you because it was my mistake :)
Ok great! I think this is all I'll trade for.
Here's what I have to offer :) :
Goomy lv14, 5ivs
Trevenant lv1, no ivs
Raichu lv45, 5ivs
Gyarados lv51, 6ivs, pokerus
Charizard lv100, no ivs
Gardevoir lv45, 6ivs
Sylveon(2) lv45, 6ivs
Chandelure lv84 5ivs
Hawlucha lv85 6ivs
Suicune lv100 6 ivs
Latias lv100 no ivs
Noivern lv84 6ivs
Keldeo (non shiny) 6ivs
Spiritomb lv90 6ivs
Lapras lv91 6ivs
Absol lv91 5ivs

Could I get the nature of the keldeo , suicide and spirtomb?

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2019
I have another request for one of the Jirachi you have. I have a shiny, 6IV Arcanine and Rapidash both at 100

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
Years
Hey there I had to go earlier but I was talking to some of my partners to see if one of them have the 6 iv shiny jolly absolutely and they do! I thought I had it as well and I thought I grabbed it from the bank but that was all my mistake, so I'm going to give you a shiny 6 iv jolly and adamant absol on top of the two I already gave you because it was my mistake :)

Firstly the nature of suicide is depression... (xD I'm sorry I saw a chance and I took it)
Here you go:
Suicune: Relaxed
Keldeo: Adamant
Spiritomb: Naive

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I'm interested in your Plasma Genesect- Bold. Let me know what you would like in exchange. I posted before with no response. Thanks.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years

Nietopierz, I'd be happy to do trade backs for you, let me know when your free

I have another request for one of the Jirachi you have. I have a shiny, 6IV Arcanine and Rapidash both at 100

TShetler, I'd be happy to trade for your Shiny Rapidash. Which Jirachi are you interested in?

I'm interested in your Plasma Genesect- Bold. Let me know what you would like in exchange. I posted before with no response. Thanks.

PKMwtfawesomeSAUCE, I'd be happy to trade the Genesect for a shiny Competative Pokemon we don't have listed, an Event I don't have or with a better nature or a HA pansage or pansear and sorry I missed your last request.

Last edited:
Years
Firstly the nature of suicide is depression... (xD I'm sorry I saw a chance and I took it)
Here you go:
Suicune: Relaxed
Keldeo: Adamant
Spiritomb: Naive

It's okay xD it was a good one :p I'm a fan of dark humor and satire although I know it's not always appreciated xD my phone auto corrects almost everything I type on here and I have just sorta given up :p
But the keldeo and spiritomb both catch my interest ;p

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 19, 2016

Oh cool. I got some time today in about 4 hours to trade.

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
Years
It's okay xD it was a good one :p I'm a fan of dark humor and satire although I know it's not always appreciated xD my phone auto corrects almost everything I type on here and I have just sorta given up :p
But the keldeo and spiritomb both catch my interest ;p

Ooooh man I know the feeling xD Not to mention how small the keyboards are in general, so you have to constantly make sure that you didn't type something wrong lol.

Anyway cool! In that case which one would you prefer? Unless you were implying that you wanted both then let me know when you want to trade and then I'll add you. :D

NeonLycan

The Bodacious Captain Resentment
Years
May I offer for an event meloetta? I will trade my shiny golem or shiny honedge or my non-shiny giratina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back