• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh cool. I got some time today in about 4 hours to trade.
I'm a bit tight on time until the weekend, but pm me and we'll work out a time :)

Ooooh man I know the feeling xD Not to mention how small the keyboards are in general, so you have to constantly make sure that you didn't type something wrong lol.

Anyway cool! In that case which one would you prefer? Unless you were implying that you wanted both then let me know when you want to trade and then I'll add you. :D

Yeah haha, I've given up rechecking it just becomes an utter inconvenience -.-

But I was implying I'd like both and that you may pick another Mon on top of the mewtwo you'd like ;)
Also I should be available this weekend (my time for games is next to none anymore )

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
Years
I'm a bit tight on time until the weekend, but pm me and we'll work out a time :)

Yeah haha, I've given up rechecking it just becomes an utter inconvenience -.-

But I was implying I'd like both and that you may pick another Mon on top of the mewtwo you'd like ;)
Also I should be available this weekend (my time for games is next to none anymore )

Oh cool thanks, in that case I'll probably want the calm 6iv ghastly.

That seems good with me, whatever works best with you. c:

Years
Im looking for a Shiny Deino and Gastly

I've got these shinies:
-Chimchar
-Flareon
-Slowbro
-Aegislash
-Garchomp
-Shellos
-Diggersby
-Jirachi
-Manaphy
-Genesect
-Cobalion
-Arceus
-Xerneas
-Yvental

Regular Legends
-Mew
-Mewtwo
-Meloeta
-Hoopa
-Latias
-Cobalion
-Suicune
-Lugia
-Zapdos
-Xerneas
-Keldeo
-Shaymin
-zygarde

I have every pokemon so u name it and i can probably get u it

Years
Looking for
Shiny Gastly and Shiny Deino

I've got perfect IV:
-2x Beldum ⚪ | Jolly | Clear Body | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Take Down/-/-/- | Poke Ball
-Zorua ♂ | Timid | Illusion | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Leer/Dark Pulse/Sucker Punch/Extrasensory | Luxury Ball
-Tepig ♀ | Jolly | Blaze | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Tackle/Superpower/Sucker Punch/- | Poke Ball
-Eevee ♀ | Jolly | Adaptability | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Tackle/Tail Whip/Covet/Endure | Heal Ball
-Buneary ♂ | Jolly | Limber | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Thunder Punch/Fake Out | Dream Ball
-Trevenant ♂ | Careful | Harvest | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Tackle/Confuse Ray/Leech Seed/Will-O-Wisp | Dusk Ball

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
So how're we going to trade like through gts? Or basic trade online?

Nobody really trades through GTS, it's a lot of hassle, plus Meloetta is an event Pokemon so it can only trade through a direct trade. Iv already added you so please add my FC (it's in my post header)

So how're we going to trade like through gts? Or basic trade online?

Sorry, your Pokemon is a hack

Last edited:

NeonLycan

The Bodacious Captain Resentment
Years
Nobody really trades through GTS, it's a lot of hassle, plus Meloetta is an event Pokemon so it can only trade through a direct trade. Iv already added you so please add my FC (it's in my post header)

Sorry, your Pokemon is a hack

It is? The person who I traded told me it's legitimate. Well that stinks guess I will wait some other time to trade. Until I have an offer adeu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back